Thaksin will not seek the return of seized asset: spokesmen

webfact

But then again, he was also finished with politics some years ago smile.png

Anyway, I doubt anyone who can count cares about the 46 billion. It is peanuts compared to what his government is stealing through various scams. In fact I think the opposition would give him his 46 billion if he once and for all promised never to contact Thailand again in any way smile.png

• Like 1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thing I really don't understand, wuy in earth are this very low intelligent Abhisit, Suthep and Mr. Korn so afraid of.Khun Thaksin !!!!!??

Bless you Chrisswe, you just don't get it do you.

They are certainly not low intelligence, at least Abhisit and Korn aren't. I cannot comment on Suthep.

It is Thaksin who is afraid by now. His plans are falling apart, the government is rudderless and there are tens of thousands of protesters in the street and their numbers will grow.

A lot of tension between now and Christmas.

• Like 1

Anyway how did Prongpong get to be Thaksins spokesman, he is supposed to be deputy prime minister isn't he?

Oh yes I see, Thaksin is the real prime minister.

Robby, I believe Noppadon Pattama is the mouthpiece Thaksin uses to make utterances when he feels the need.

Prompong Nopparit is a Pheua thai Party spokesman.

Noppadon, Nopparit, I can understand any confusion. Nopparoblem

• Like 1

Anyway how did Prongpong get to be Thaksins spokesman, he is supposed to be deputy prime minister isn't he?

Oh yes I see, Thaksin is the real prime minister.

His name is actually Prompong, which explains a lot. He is very bitter about being named after a BTS station.

One thing I really don't understand, wuy in earth are this very low intelligent Abhisit, Suthep and Mr. Korn so afraid of.Khun Thaksin !!!!!??

<deleted> are you on about ???

I'd guess scrapping the bottom of the barrel for excuses and spin... "but Abhisit..." and "stupid" came up.

Maybe he can give some to Suthep. He really needs it, the year after he left office he borrowed B 200 million plus from the Islamic bank of Thailand. The funny thing was that his declared assets was less than his liabilities (The Nation Oct 2012). Ex deputy PM getting a loan from a government controled bank while he is bankrupt. I don't trust nor believe any politician they lie by default.

Will his ฿ billions be given to the surviving families of the 2500 people who were murdered under the excuse of being drug dealers.

If he is agreeable it should be done Before he returns Not after.

Valid and perfectly relevant point. I personally feel that it would be best dispersed to those people slaughtered during his populist failure of a drugs policy.

Anyone that thinks that it worked is totally twisted and has misted lenses.

The fact that so many died during the drug war is enough for me to find this man eternally guilty of crimes against the people.

Drug wars. I have seen what meth does to people. It destroys their body and mind. I am sure that more than few of the people killed during the drug war were not dealing drugs. The only beneficial outcomes were that meth got scarce really fast and the price went through the roof. The problem, of course, is that it became a legal assasination for competitors in politics and adversaries in the power struggle.

It is controversial because it is not black and white.

F

Edited by FangFerang
  • Like 1

They can type and communicate in two languages a lot better than you appear to be able to manage a single one. You should try reading books written by Korn before you make statements to totally discredit yourself.

• Like 1

Has anyone thought about why Mr.T went to Cambodia to advise their defense department and then a few months later there was a territorial dispute. If my concerns are correct that would make the amnesty bill pretty important...

Has anyone ever compiled a list of his promises over the years and the results?

I could kick it off with the pledge to cure Bangkok's traffic problems years ago when the Post had a daily banner counting down the days. We know the result of that one!

In my opinion one of the most importamt promises over the years was made by Chalerm on May 25, 2013. I'm waiting for it to come to fruition.

On May 25, 2013 in Udon Thani he made the following statement publicly to a group of red shirts.

If I fail to bring Thaksin home before New Year I'll accept sole responsibility. You can behead me.

Edited by Pimay1
  • Like 2

Has anyone thought about why Mr.T went to Cambodia to advise their defense department and then a few months later there was a territorial dispute. If my concerns are correct that would make the amnesty bill pretty important...

Oh yes I have thought about it and the timing.

The shooting started directly after the reds had been cleaned out then ceased abruptly once PT were elected.

Cambodia insists Thailand started it and the Thai army says no they started it.

There will be those who say the Thai army cant be trusted to tell the truth but is Cambodia any more trustworthy?

I cant see why the Thai army would want to start a fight but as you point out Cambodia had an advisor who could benefit.

Should it be the case it must be the ultimate act of treason, arranging for another country to attack your own.

• Like 1

Will his ฿ billions be given to the surviving families of the 2500 people who were murdered under the excuse of being drug dealers.

1329 actually with police admitting to 72 extra - judicial killings. Keep it real.

Will his ฿ billions be given to they surviving families of the 2500 people who were murdered under the excuse of being drug dealers.

1329 actually with police admitting to 72 extra - judicial killings. Keep it real.

Really? Most reports on this bloody episode quote between 2,300 and 2,500 judicial killings. Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1