Thaksin will not seek the return of seized asset: spokesmen

webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He doesn't need it: the Rice Scam has recouped his lost billions.

To believe that, you must think that his greed and hunger for power has some sort of upper limit.

He wants it all, and he wants it now.

I'm a man with a one track mind,

So much to do in one life time (people do you hear me)

Not a man for compromise and where's and why's and living lies give me what I know is mine,

rolleyes.gif

sure , he will give his 1,12 billions Euros to the sake of the country ....... cheesy.gif

...we just have to factor in how much this present government has taken....

...and begin to wonder if it might have something to do with it....

...that.and so many other mega-projects that are popping up daily....

...control can be a very sophisticated...and.....elusive attribute.......connection upon connection...corporation upon corporation...

...like they say....."Follow the money"....has anyone ever.....???

....luxury car tax scams..........monk with hundreds of millions of dollars...never mind baht.......doesn't seem anybody bothers to trace any of it...

..where it comes from...where it goes....

One thing I really don't understand, wuy in earth are this very low intelligent Abhisit, Suthep and Mr. Korn so afraid of.Khun Thaksin !!!!!??

Because they dont lie as much as he does, plus they arent as rich as him and cant buy as many votes.

As long as the have a clause to - omit thaksin from the bill, it wouldnt be a bad idea.

But his sister is in office from the fraudulaent computerized voting scam they set up to rig the election, in which the police who are in Thaksins pocket monitored.

• Like 2

Will his ฿ billions be given to the surviving families of the 2500 people who were murdered under the excuse of being drug dealers.

If he is agreeable it should be done Before he returns Not after.

1329 actually with police admitting to 72 extra - judicial killings. Keep it real.

Well there has been an amnesty for 10 years now.

Not one cop has been sent down.

Thaksin will not seek the return of those miserly 47 billion. He's rich enough to gladly leave them with the Thai people. Just like he was rich enough not to need to be corrupt.

Next we'll have some topic with "Thaksin reluctantly accepts that the amnesty bill may lead to the return of his billions"ermm.gif

• Like 2

Will his ฿ billions be given to the surviving families of the 2500 people who were murdered under the excuse of being drug dealers.

If he is agreeable it should be done Before he returns Not after.

1329 actually with police admitting to 72 extra - judicial killings. Keep it real.

Well there has been an amnesty for 10 years now.

Not one cop has been sent down.

Apparently there were, just the one case though

Rights groups cheer Thai cop convictions in extrajudicial killing

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Rights-groups-cheer-Thai-cop-convictions-in-extraj-30187383.html

All he would have to do is sign a legal waiver and file it with the court, to prove sincerity.

I wonder if he would put his money where his mouth is...

F

The amnesty bill will not give him his assets back. The subsequent court case he will bring which will use the amnesty bill as proof of his entitlement to take back his money because there was no wrongdoing will be the legal means of getting a refund.

He will use the court system to suit his plans.

Thaksin will not seek the return of those miserly 47 billion. He's rich enough to gladly leave them with the Thai people. Just like he was rich enough not to need to be corrupt.

Next we'll have some topic with "Thaksin reluctantly accepts that the amnesty bill may lead to the return of his billions"ermm.gif

at least he won't have to remarry Pojaman , will he? That would be quite a sacrifice...

Anyone that believes this bullshit pm me for an excellent price on pristine ocean front property in Kalasin.

46 billion not enough for you huh? just how much is he supposed to pay till you are happy?

Just askin?whistling.gif

Well Thaksins whole family had 21 billion baht in 1997, when he was dept PM, it dropped to 15 billion in 2001 for just him and the wife, 6 billion was the kids assets. In 2006 he and the missus had only 12 billion between them in declared assets. Four years later he had half his fortune frozen.......

The judges ruled that of 76bn baht (1.5bn GBP) seized from Thaksin after he was forced from power, 46bn baht was earned through "inappropriate means". He will be returned 30bn baht.

"To seize all the money would be unfair since some of it was made before Thaksin became prime minister," the court said.Thaksin was prime minister from 2001 to 2006, when he was overthrown in a military coup. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/feb/26/thaksin-shinawatra

So from 2001 Thaksins wealth decreased to 12 billion in the joint account by 2006 then just his wealth, independent of his wife, increased to 150 billion in 2010 after 2 years unemployed and 2 years as a convicted criminal and fugitive from justice.

So all in all he has profited handsomely from his corruption already without the return of the 46 billion baht

post-46292-0-53547800-1383710389_thumb.j Bangkok supporters of fugitive former Thai prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra join aussieinthailand crying at the supreme court's decision to seize his frozen assets

Edited by waza
  • Like 2

Anyone that believes this bullshit pm me for an excellent price on pristine ocean front property in Kalasin.

46 billion not enough for you huh? just how much is he supposed to pay till you are happy?

Just askin?whistling.gif

Two years behind bars would be the best start.

He can keep his money, it is never going to be used to benefit ordinary Thais anyway.

But, do the crime, do the time...... and then stand trial for all his other 'minor misdemeanours'

• Like 2

so like I said is 46 billion baht not enough?

Apparently no, it's not enough. Thaksin wants the money earned through policy and common or garden corruption that was confiscated from him returned with compound interest so he wants 60 billion not 46 billion. It works out at around 1,000B from every man, woman and child in Thailand.

'Noppadon said amnesty could not be cited in undoing the asset seizure for Thaksin.'

Why not? What legal precedents did Noppadon cite to back up this 'claim'? If he cannot state the legality involved in preventing the undoing the asset seizure then it is just words and meaningless propaganda.

One thing I really don't understand, wuy in earth are this very low intelligent Abhisit, Suthep and Mr. Korn so afraid of.Khun Thaksin !!!!!??

And you never will understand if your question reflects the caliber of you mental processes or enforced ignorance. You sound like a troll. Why don't you go on the internet and study Thai political history for the last fifteen or so years and then come back with an intelligent question?

• Like 2

at least he won't have to remarry Pojaman , will he? That would be quite a sacrifice...

When Dr. Thaksin married Khun Potjamarn, he was living on a corrupt Pol. Lt. Col.'s pay and her family was very wealthy. Now that he is more wealthy than her, he probably won't have to marry her again. Wealth has its privileges.

Edited by rametindallas