What type of accomodation for 2 (hetero) guys?

pellepalle

Hello everyone,

So me and my friend finally decided to book flights to Thailand, with Phuket and Koh Samui as our destinations.

I've been looking at hotels and wondering what type of accomodation would you recommend for 2 guys? Most of the rooms seem to be with double beds.

Ideally it would be something like "one room with two separate rooms" in case we bring some guests back there. Or do people just usually book 2 separate rooms?

Our budget is around 1000-2000tbh per night, aircon is a must.

Many thanks!

You don't state when you are coming (high season has just started - prices skyrocket), nor where on the Island you want to stay.

Any accommodation with two bedrooms would be a house or apartment. (I presume you are coming for a short visit only, so difficult to rent these). In a hotel or guesthouse it would be considered a suite. Probably out of your price range. You would need to get two rooms, probably in a cheap guesthouse.

The attached website may help you find somewhere to stay.

http://www.latestays.com/thailand-phuket/

Rooms in Thailand are always meant for twin occupancy, and will have one double bed or 2 single beds. The charge will be the same no matter if you stay alone or with 2 people.

Sometimes bungalow resorts have some 2 bedroom 1 bathroom type of bungalows, meant for families. It might be you have to walk through one bedroom to get to the other bedroom, which might be awkward if a visitor is already present.

Most likely you guys will end up usually taking 2 separate rooms, will easily fit into your budget.

Rooms in Thailand are always meant for twin occupancy, and will have one double bed or 2 single beds. The charge will be the same no matter if you stay alone or with 2 people.

Sometimes bungalow resorts have some 2 bedroom 1 bathroom type of bungalows, meant for families. It might be you have to walk through one bedroom to get to the other bedroom, which might be awkward if a visitor is already present.

Most likely you guys will end up usually taking 2 separate rooms, will easily fit into your budget.

I would check our agoda.com

I would check our agoda.com

Or select a place through agoda, booking.com, hostelworld.com or whatever, and then google the hotel's own website and contact them. Might result in a wider range of options and more attractive offers.