Phue Thai Party teams up with UDD to clarify recent facts to public

webfact

Phuea Thai Party teams up with UDD to clarify recent facts to public

BANGKOK, 8 November 2013 (NNT) – The Phuea Thai Party on Thursday reiterated the government will not re-submit laws that were similar to the amnesty bill to the House of Representatives, and that the party is preparing to pair up with the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD) to visit people around the country and clarify the government's various agendas.

Phuea Thai Party spokesperson Phromphong Noppharit announced the result of the party's special meeting session on Thursday, which was attended by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. Mr. Phromphong said the party members at the meeting thanked the party's representatives in the Lower House for their efforts to seek an exit strategy for the country, via the removal of the amnesty bill and the conciliation bills that were under House agenda.

Mr. Phromphong asserted there would not be submission of similar laws into the House of Representatives, in order to avoid causing conflicts within society.

The Phuea Thai spokesman revealed further that representatives from the party will work with UDD leaders holding events around the country to clarify the facts to the public and to heed the opinions of the people. The first such event will take place on Sunday in Bangkok, followed by ones in Khon Kaen, Chiang Mai, Udon Thani, and Chonburi on November 11, 12, 13, 14 respectively).

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-11-08 footer_n.gif

I would not be surprised if they did this all on purpose removing all amnesty laws instead of putting forward one that just benefits the normal people Actually I think they are keeping the normal reds hostage so they can help get dear leader back.

• Like 2

I have a great exit strategy for them .... they can all move to dubai so they can bend over and kiss his tushy instead of doing it via skype.

They will now tour the country explaining what the say are the facts all the while they will no doubt be blaming the Dems for their protest that brought Bangkok and most of Thailand to a stand still. Maybe if they say it enough even they will believe the hog wash they are passing off as facts

"The Phuea Thai Party on Thursday reiterated the government will not re-submit laws that were similar to the amnesty bill to the House of Representatives"

As one bill have been voted on and accepted by the House and passed to the Senate, one might say that dropping all other 'amnesty' bills is just a logical follow-up, administrative cleanup of odds and ends. I'm sure even MP General Sonthi would agree that strictly speaking one amnesty should be enough wink.png

Are they going to explain why they are keeping Red Shirts in jail as hostages?

They could have voted in a bill that would release people imprisioned by non-criminal offenses, like breaking curfews, ISA or whatnot (if there´s actuall anyone in jail for that). Instead they keep Red Shirts in jail to use as a propaganda tool to push their own self serving agenda.

in my opinion, we should put all Red Shirt in jail. This will make Thailand a better and a peaceful place

• Like 1

the party is preparing to pair up with the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD) to visit people around the country and clarify the government's various agendas.

I can imagine how a visit might go; PTP representative, will you see the light and help us bring back the man from afar?

UDD representative, or would you rather we burn your house, encourage your boss to fire you and make you pariahs in your village?

guitar.gif " It's only mystery .... ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♫ ♩ " [Eric Serra]

Phue Thai Party to CLARIFY .....
Thai Police officer CLARIFIES 'tourist-beating' .....
Sudarat CLARIFIES .....
Thai govt to CLARIFY amnesty draft .....
Noppadon CLARIFIES Thai govt's Section 190 ....

guitar.gif "I can see clearly now the rain has gone ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♩ ♬ ♪ " [Johnny Nash]

"HUB OF CLARIFICATION" cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

Then:
Yingluck: "I will definitely CLARIFY issues ....." goof.gif
Ohhhhh "#!!%", back to square one facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Man, would of loved to have been a fly on the wall at THAT Special Meeting on Thursday.

Kicking off a PTT spin rally in BKK right now is like dropping a KKK clan into a Black Panther rally.

Only problem is supporters need to get down here by tomorrow, attend the rally on Sunday, then haul ass back up country in time for the next one in KK. That's a lot of purple persuaders and tour busses but eh, to a government about to go under, money's no object.

• Like 2

BANGKOK, 8 November 2013 (NNT) The Phuea Thai Party on Thursday reiterated the government will not re-submit laws that were similar to the amnesty bill to the House of Representatives, and that the party is preparing to pair up with the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD) to visit people around the country and clarify the government's various agendas.

Phuea Thai Party spokesperson Phromphong Noppharit announced the result of the party's special meeting session on Thursday, which was attended by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. Mr. Phromphong said the party members at the meeting thanked the party's representatives in the Lower House for their efforts to seek an exit strategy for the country, via the removal of the amnesty bill and the conciliation bills that were under House agenda.

Mr. Phromphong asserted there would not be submission of similar laws into the House of Representatives, in order to avoid causing conflicts within society.

Of course they won't submit similar "laws," since if there were any similar "laws" there would have been no reason to submit an amnesty "bill" in the first place.

What should be a matter of concern is whether they will instead submit similar "bills" and push them through legislature to make a "law."

whybother post # 3

Until the bill that is currently with the Senate is dead and buried, the protests will continue.

indeed so, perhaps though, it should read as below..

However until Thaksin is dead and buried the problems will still continue.

• Like 1

I like others here, also note how the roadshow does not appear to be heading South. They are clearly not interested in winning new votes, just desperate to save old ones. I wonder how much sleep Thaksin is getting.

Maybe they worried that whilst Thaksin takes his sleep pills, the "restive south" might wake up? ;-)

the party is preparing to pair up with the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD) to visit people around the country and clarify the government's various agendas.

I can imagine how a visit might go; PTP representative, will you see the light and help us bring back the man from afar?

UDD representative, or would you rather we burn your house, encourage your boss to fire you and make you pariahs in your village?

Just wondering what will be said in these presentations.

Why does this remind me of the red democracy schools in the NE?

Also, it would be nice if just once the press attended and reported on the content of the speeches.

Man, would of loved to have been a fly on the wall at THAT Special Meeting on Thursday.

Kicking off a PTT spin rally in BKK right now is like dropping a KKK clan into a Black Panther rally.

Only problem is supporters need to get down here by tomorrow, attend the rally on Sunday, then haul ass back up country in time for the next one in KK. That's a lot of purple persuaders and tour busses but eh, to a government about to go under, money's no object.

Thing is, for example, in KKC there have been thousands of people sign up for the anti-corruption statement, the University students are wholeheartedly behind the anti-corruption thing.

So you see. It's pretty hard to pretend to be "pro-corruption" irrespective of whether you are red, yellow or multi-colored. So, rather bizarrely, the PTP have painted the UDD between a rock and a hard place. They have no moral ground to stand on.

It would be sooo funny now if the Dem Senators vote FOR the amnesty bill and watch Bangkok truly erupt with the PM's house being torn down brick by brick and PTP MP's running the gauntlet all over the country, then the other Dems can get it wiped out at the courts and some 310 seats in Parliament would be empty with the politicians having fled for the sanctuary of the Middle East. All of this of course without any intervention by security forces as promised by Yingluck.........but, I guess not w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif

I like others here, also note how the roadshow does not appear to be heading South. They are clearly not interested in winning new votes, just desperate to save old ones. I wonder how much sleep Thaksin is getting.

By the way have you noticed as the house of cards has been collapsing over the last 48 hours the sound of the red apologists on here has been like...tumbleweed. A sweet sound indeed. Silence is Golden! Now off to Top to stock up on popcorn and chips as this is gonna make great entertainment over the weekend.

Might be the only way the democrat party will get back into parliament unless they ditch abhisit and his NATO peers and reconstruct from the bottom up, but that's not going to happen either.

It would be sooo funny now if the Dem Senators vote FOR the amnesty bill and watch Bangkok truly erupt with the PM's house being torn down brick by brick and PTP MP's running the gauntlet all over the country, then the other Dems can get it wiped out at the courts and some 310 seats in Parliament would be empty with the politicians having fled for the sanctuary of the Middle East. All of this of course without any intervention by security forces as promised by Yingluck.........but, I guess not w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif

By the way have you noticed as the house of cards has been collapsing over the last 48 hours the sound of the red apologists on here has been like...tumbleweed. A sweet sound indeed. Silence is Golden! Now off to Top to stock up on popcorn and chips as this is gonna make great entertainment over the weekend.

Might be the only way the democrat party will get back into parliament unless they ditch abhisit and his NATO peers and reconstruct from the bottom up, but that's not going to happen either.

Interesting NATO peers now. Not the army. Are you buying straws by the bale?

• Like 2