TRUE excellelence in entertainment...

cloghead

My tits are getting a bit sore with all the bitching about TrueVisions and their (perceived) lack of quality programming. As long as I can watch 'Keeping up with the Kardashians', 'Dance Moms' and (my new fave) 'Wife Swap' why all the whinging and whining? I'll gladly pay the 2000 bhat a month just for those three shows alone.

Think about it--if you resided in Somalia how could you possibly subscribe to such top-of-the-line broadcasting? Hah! You couldn't...clap2.gif

cannot say anything about TrueVision as never had it, but to me cannot see any reason to pay 2,000 baht every month for a little box..

I do pay True every month for internet, and on the internet have saved in my Bookmarks all the different websites for TV, so can watch what I want and cost nothing, many are live, eg all types of Sports can watch live + many in HD.. as for the rest can watch from UK, USA, Australia, South Africa and they are the up-to-date version/series, not something years old.

So an old laptop worth nothing with a screen that does not work = a perfect free box... well that is how I look at it...

The main thing is what your happy with..... guess to press a button to change to a different channel is a bit easier then going to a website to change the channel.

Edited by ignis

Watching TV i find is not the same as watching the laptop, and i have found some ways around that.

Now about the OP's choice of viewing...

(was he/she serious?)

Yes, but my laptop has a kaput screen, so watch on a 42" TV

Watching TV i find is not the same as watching the laptop, and i have found some ways around that.

Now about the OP's choice of viewing...

(was he/she serious?)

Serious? Yep...as a heart attack rolleyes.gif

Look at my avatar--does it suggest I'm a serious type of guy/gal ??? cheesy.gif

• Like 1

I have True "3G" internet in Phetchabun and it's awful - the rate drops down to next to nothing on a regular basis, and the download limit is so small at 5GB a month ( and they penalise you if you go over that) - it's worse than useless. I wouldn't attempt to watch TV on it.