Fatal Motorcycle Accident Near Pattaya Claims One Life

2. 54

Wine In Checked Baggage

3. 6

Words sentences that are offensive

4. 30

Tobbaco

5. 14

Why Does Kamala Harris Disrespect Minorities by Imitating their Accents.?

6. 2

Pickup Truck Driver Falls Asleep, Crashes into 2 Motorcycles, Leaving 1 Dead & 1 Injured

7. 509

Pattaya Bar/Go-Go Death Watch

8. 25

Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

9. 2

Fatal Motorcycle Accident Near Pattaya Claims One Life

10. 25

Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

11. 105

Foreign Tour Operators Flood Phuket, Taking Jobs from Locals

12. 509

Pattaya Bar/Go-Go Death Watch

13. 1,007

Its Happening - Law to Tax Overseas Income Now in Progress

Body Shop & Paint - Dark Side

NanLaew

Well there's two more drunk weekend muppets wandering all over Second Road last night that no longer have driver-side wing mirrors. They obviously weren't using them either!

Unfortunately, my big, rough pickup is a Ford cocoa tin and now I need some bodywork done and may as well clean up the other dings and dents I have collected over the last 18 months or so.

Anyone have recommendations for a body shop over on the Dark Side that's skilled with bondo and does a decent paint job?

Priceless! The wife just showed me where a wandering wall got in her way last night on her Honda. So that's 2 cars needing a cleanup.

PS. I think I will fork out and get a set of those Aussie-style bull bars for the Pattaya weekend dodgems. Someone mentioned a shop down Rayong way that does them. Any ideas?

Coming from Sukhumvit on the 3240, left turn at crocodile farm road in Nongprue "town", 1 or 200 metres on the left. Did a good job rebuilding the front end of a Vigo and some other minor repairs on my Dnax. Quick and good price.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Bought a new Toyota pick-up Vigo last week and was surprised how cheap the bull bar was as an optional extra from the Toyota main dealer. List price 3,500 baht reduced to 2,750 ish for some special promotion or other. That includes fitting.

Bought a new Toyota pick-up Vigo last week and was surprised how cheap the bull bar was as an optional extra from the Toyota main dealer. List price 3,500 baht reduced to 2,750 ish for some special promotion or other. That includes fitting.

Yes, but the Toyota OEM bull bar isn't really a bull bar is it? It's a nudge bar but only at very low speeds.

I was thinking more along the lines of...

post-35874-0-89604700-1384130104_thumb.j