Russian tourists lynched by Thai mob last night

max72

Hallo

Last night a mob of about 12 Thais attacked 3 Russians and beat them severely, it looked like almost to death.

My friend who was filming with his mobile phone was attacked and he had to delete the video. He said "Ko toht , ko toht" and managed to go away with a couple of punches, but the 3 russian guys had been beaten even after falling unconscious, they were completely soaked in blood.

Sounds like that report of the Norwegian fella being killed by a ladyboy with a spiked heel to the forehead of a few months back...a report that turned out to be completely bogus.

No, no bogus. My friend was witness last night in Pattaya. He was attacked because he was filming everything and he had to delete the video.Luckily he just got a couple of punches, the russians were full of blood.

To make the report more valid, how about : place/ area... time... Why don't the Russians report it to the police or do they have something to hide?

Do you think that there is a chance that if the Russians reported this to the police that the police might not tell the news people about it? I think there is a very good chance that can happen. These types of situations are not good for Pattaya or even Thailand, so there are probably lots of violent things happening against foreigners that we don't hear about.

There sem to be many stories of Russians having trouble with the Thai people. Is that because there are very many Russians here that make problems or that the Thai people just don't like Russians?

I think Pattaya is a very dangerous place late at night or in the early morning. This is when most of these problems happen.

BTW doesn't the word LYNCH mean hanged by the neck to die without a court trial? I thought that we were going to read a story about cattle rustlers like in the wild west.

Edited by Brevity
  • Like 1

Excuse us.

Is English not your first language?

To be lynched is to be hung by the neck until dead, without due process of law.

According to your description of events, this is not what happened at all.

This was not a lynching.

Your title is very misleading.

Russian Tourist get Crap Beat out Of them In Pattaya Again Last Night

Would be an honest,more correct title.

Attached is a photo of a lynching.attachicon.gifimages (2).jpg

being an english speaker from Australia I understood straight away that lynching in this context meant having the shit beat out of them. If the op said massacred by a gang of thais I,d still reason that they had a terrible beating but not ending up dead as you would be at a massacre.Over to you, mister dictionary

• Like 2

I don't believe this story, give me the evidence or it never happened.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So you state i am a troll and a liar. I don't care if you don't believe it.

It's amazing how people can be attacked in this forum for no reasons at all.

Be safe in Pattaya than. Up to you.

You can go to that disco tonight and ask somebody if you don't believe it. The scary part is I don't see anything in the news yet.

Edited by max72

Sorry I forgot to add my witness since the thread was closed and than reopened.

I will tell again what I have told to the moderator by PM about what happened.

The accident was outside the MIX DISCOTEQUE (at the end of walking street) at about midnight.
Thai Motorbike taxi drivers (11-12) against 3 young Russian guys (around 20) ,
The russians were drunk and threw some bottles against somebody amongst the drivers, dunno for which reason,some stupid
pointless fights amongst drunk people, a classic.
Than you know how Thais react when they react in group,the Russians (3 not 2) were SAVAGELY BEATEN, mercilessly kicked in their heads over and over again even after they were uncounciouss.
I am not sure they were still alive, they looked like dead.
My friend was attacked by one motorbike Thai driver who pulled his phone , my friend resisted and received a couple of punches, than said "Ko toht, ko toht" and " i will delete the video" and the Thai guy left (the Thai guy face was also full of blood, the Russians indeed managed to give some punches before being thrown to the ground and kicked like animals).
It was a scene to make you vomit, really, i don 't want to justify the 3 drunk Russian guys, but a mob of a dozen people kicking people while uncounscious is horrible to watch.
PS: Yes, English is not my first, but my third language, I am sorry if I have made myself not clearly understood.
In fact, I cannot state if those guys were killed or just badly beaten, what I can say they were on the ground uncounscious and still receiving kicks in their heads by a dozen or so Thais.
It was horrible.

All sounds very, very odd but maybe if it is true, Vlad Putin will send a bunch of his KGB buddies over to sort out the Pattaya Mafia.

That could be a Good Thing!!!

Oh, almost forgot the bit about the guy being "forced" to delete the footage from his mobile phone. You've gott'a be kidding mate, take your hand off it!

Edited by Torrens54

If this attack happened why don't we read about it in the news? A lot of people witnessed the attack , no police ? The russians must have ended up in the hospital so there should be some news reports about this.

Sorry I forgot to add my witness since the thread was closed and than reopened.

I will tell again what I have told to the moderator by PM about what happened.

The accident was outside the MIX DISCOTEQUE (at the end of walking street) at about midnight.
Thai Motorbike taxi drivers (11-12) against 3 young Russian guys (around 20) ,
The russians were drunk and threw some bottles against somebody amongst the drivers, dunno for which reason,some stupid
pointless fights amongst drunk people, a classic.
Than you know how Thais react when they react in group,the Russians (3 not 2) were SAVAGELY BEATEN, mercilessly kicked in their heads over and over again even after they were uncounciouss.
I am not sure they were still alive, they looked like dead.
My friend was attacked by one motorbike Thai driver who pulled his phone , my friend resisted and received a couple of punches, than said "Ko toht, ko toht" and " i will delete the video" and the Thai guy left (the Thai guy face was also full of blood, the Russians indeed managed to give some punches before being thrown to the ground and kicked like animals).
It was a scene to make you vomit, really, i don 't want to justify the 3 drunk Russian guys, but a mob of a dozen people kicking people while uncounscious is horrible to watch.
PS: Yes, English is not my first, but my third language, I am sorry if I have made myself not clearly understood.
In fact, I cannot state if those guys were killed or just badly beaten, what I can say they were on the ground uncounscious and still receiving kicks in their heads by a dozen or so Thais.
It was horrible.

"The russians were drunk and threw some bottles against somebody amongst the drivers,"

And the drivers got upset by that? Golly. Not much damage could be caused by a few beer bottles hitting you in the head. Just some tourist pranks.

I wonder what would have happened to those Russians if they threw a bunch of beer bottles at a groups of locals outside a disco in Moscow or Manchester or Sydney or LA?

WS is just insane. This stuff happens all the time over there. Tourists really need to be informed about the dangers. Violence against tourists is increasing all the time especially on WS. Perhaps tourists need to rethink their travel plans.

Ridiculous comment. First this discotech is not on Walking Street but at Pattaya Harbour. Second, mainly at this early hour, WS is full of police and tourists and lot of safer than many other places. You don't need to denigrate this place just because you don't like it.
  • Like 1

That disco is just at the end of WS, so I see no reason not to expect the same police presence there as elsewhere on the street. In fact outside a disco I would expect a greater police presence. Personally I haven't been in WS at night for many years and dont miss it one jot.

As for the event: "aggressive drunken tourists get beaten up by moronic local thugs". It happens in most countries in the world, even the rather sedate southern England seaside town that I grew up in. What else is new?

Moral: if you want to avoid getting beaten up by local thugs, don't throw beer bottles at them.

WS is just insane. This stuff happens all the time over there. Tourists really need to be informed about the dangers. Violence against tourists is increasing all the time especially on WS. Perhaps tourists need to rethink their travel plans.

Do you have any suggestions?

That is as to where three drunken bottle throwing idiots could travel - so as to have a safe vacation?

There is no independent confirmation of this event in any news source, it would also seem the OP is relating a story told to him by his friend.

Should a reliable news source confirm the events it can be re opened

//CLOSED//