Man shoots his girlfriend and then himself after Police chase in North Pattaya

webfact

Man shoots his girlfriend and then himself after Police chase in North Pattaya

crash-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Monday Morning Pattaya Police were involved in a dangerous car chase around the streets of Pattaya which resulted in the attempted murder of a car passenger and then an attempted suicide of the car driver, who crashed his vehicle after Police shot-out his rear tires.

The incident began at the Wongamat Residence Hotel in Soi 16 off the Naklua Road. Police Senior Sergeant Major Sombat and his colleague were contacted by a maid working at the Hotel who had witnessed a Thai man dragging a woman into his car at gun-point. A message written on a piece of tissue in Thai Language using lipstick was handed to Police and it stated the woman needed help and had been kidnapped by her younger lover.

The officers arrived at the Hotel but the car had already left. It was located and a 30 minute chase ensued which culminated on the Sukhumvit Road in North Pattaya where the officer decided to shoot-out the rear tires of the Toyota Vios driven by Khun Siwanutpipat aged 20, a Security Guard working at an oil company in Leam Chabang. In the passenger seat was his girlfriend, Khun Chanyanan aged 35.

It is thought that during the chase, the suspected shooter had used a 38 caliber handgun and shot his girlfriend in the chest and right cheek. When his vehicle crashed into a street pylon outside of a second-hand car showroom, it is thought he turned the weapon onto himself and sustained a shot to the right-side of his head.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/108671/man-shoots-girlfriend-police-chase-north-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-11-12

I may have passed the aftermath of this.

Approximately 10.15am a badly damaged car on the pavement of the South bound Sukhumvit carriageway, North of Nua..

And rather a few more police around than I would have expected for a simple accident.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

This guy sounds like a real failure "couldn't even top himself effectively"

And one has to question the IQ of the GF, her 35 and him 20. Maybe they are both failures

Perhaps they are well suited coffee1.gif

And one has to question the IQ of the GF, her 35 and him 20.

Wow an age difference. You may have just called into question the intelligence of 70% of TV regulars.

Didn't you know it's okay for a 65 year old fat foreigner to date a 18 year old in pattaya. But not the other way around. It's just creepy . clap2.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gif

You must be a failure,when you think about that.

And one has to question the IQ of the GF, her 35 and him 20. Maybe they are both failures

Wow an age difference. You may have just called into question the intelligence of 70% of TV regulars.

Didn't you know it's okay for a 65 year old fat foreigner to date a 18 year old in pattaya. But not the other way around. It's just creepy . clap2.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gif

What about the "not so fat" old foreigners ?

• Like 2

shot out the rear tyres, what rubbish this is not Hollywood.

More like London, actually.

British police blow out tires of terrorist suspects to foil ‘public shooting spree’ October 15, 2013

A suspected Islamist terrorist plot to carry out a shooting spree in a public place was foiled by police raids across London.

Armed officers shot out the tires of one car containing two of the suspects as simultaneous arrests were made elsewhere in the capital.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/British+police+blow+tires+terrorist+suspects+foil+public+shooting+spree/9035277/story.html

• Like 1

why so often do i see older thai........................................................................................woman with little boys 15-20...

Maybe for the same reason as you see old farang men with young thai women. Makes them feel young or even beautiful. I am sure they have their reasons. Personally I like my women closer to my age.

• Like 1

Not sure I understand the negative comments about the age difference. As I understand this is part of the Utopian ideal.

30-35 year old woman date 18-21 year old men as she is at the height of here sexual needs he at the height of his post coital recovery.

50-60 year old men date 20-25 year old women to teach them the finer points of giving and receiving pleasure.

Well that is what I have read anyway.

why so often do i see older thai........................................................................................woman with little boys 15-20...

Maybe for the same reason as you see old farang men with young thai women. Makes them feel young or even beautiful. I am sure they have their reasons. Personally I like my women closer to my age.

personally I just like women

• Like 1

That's what you get when you date young men...they are insecure and prone to violence. Better to stick with us old geezers who just want a quiet life.

May I add the "father image" as well as the "mother image" maybe responsible for the attack and police chase:

My new young lady like many other young Thai men abandon their off-spring and responsibilty of being a father. The father image is needed and with being an older experience North American man do have this feeling of fulfiling the role..not so much as a father in raising a young thai baby but experience that this young Thai lady may not have had with her father, many ladies take second spot to the family as the male is the choose sex to be.

I am sorry to hear this event of shooting was only blocks away from me on Soi 15, yes young men are hormone induced protective males, even in the field of plenty the young feel insecure and may need an older women to fulfil their need..a mother whom this fellow may not have had look after him.

The same as us older men and not really looking for a young women but someone regoginizes the values you personally hold...sure lots of money is an incentive but to just be a understanding male...make short talk and point out that this emotion will pass and that your life is full...self realization.

The playing field is just that..you play with loosers you loose, ya play with winners you also become one...

Why is it a big problem if this lady was 35 and the man was 20 yrs old ?

Don't be unfair and selfish !

But if farang man (gaffergiggle.gif ) is 65 and Thai GF is 18 yrs. old (sometimes under) it's OK for you guys .

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Edited by Loles

You must be a failure,when you think about that.

Or you must be 70 with a 16 year old gf to respond like that.

• Like 1