Frequent Flyers sue BA over fuel surcharge on reward flights

yermanee

Flying BA at Christmas from Munich to LHR, with the missus booked using my points.

Cost was 120 Euros for both of us in Business class, am not gonna complain about paying extra as am chuffed to hell with that price

Edited by beano2274

Flew from Brisbane to London via Singapore return and was also issued with extra reward points for a mess up by Singapore Airlines. Then when I went to book a return from Phuket to Singapore about 1.40 hrs flying time there were not enough points for a one way and if I paid extra it was still more expensive than flying with Jetstar with no reward points. An absolute joke, I flew one of the longest routes in the world, each way approximately 21 flying hours hours return totalling about 22,000 real miles with Singapore Airlines and on one of their A380 none of the phones worked in any class anywhere on the plane. I wanted to make a personal call as someone was dying naturally I was already stressed. Their answer it's an outside contractor that maintains the phones. They did offer to radio a message but under the circumstances did not accept.