Yingluck to be target of censure move

webfact

Poor children, living in England in the winter- a terrible fate.

Too true, but I guess the alternative was Dubai and the kids are streetwise enough to know that Dubai is no place to be. For many, Dubai is a bit like Xanadu, with the promise of eternal life, but once you got there you could never leave, so what was the point. Dubai is much the same, it seems all glitzy and fun on the outside or to the casual traveler, but once you are embedded there it's a completely different story.

Good luck in London, but the downside.....watch out for the press and the journo's, because they won't hold back like here, and every nightclub will be full of 'friends' with iphones and smartphones!

"He noted that tens of thousands of tourists flew into the country via Suvarnabhumi Airport yesterday - 13 per cent over the same day last year."

So that's alright then. However I do not see any relevance to the news item.

Hopefully the thousands are all football supporters from all corners of Europe who don't want to miss being involved in a big dust up.They wouldn't want to miss out on a 'fix' of anarchy

Too true, but I guess the alternative was Dubai and the kids are streetwise enough to know that Dubai is no place to be. For many, Dubai is a bit like Xanadu, with the promise of eternal life, but once you got there you could never leave, so what was the point. Dubai is much the same, it seems all glitzy and fun on the outside or to the casual traveler, but once you are embedded there it's a completely different story.

Good luck in London, but the downside.....watch out for the press and the journo's, because they won't hold back like here, and every nightclub will be full of 'friends' with iphones and smartphones!

Too true, but I guess the alternative was Dubai

I have heard that Thaksin was kindly asked to leave Dubai by the end of this year due to his continuous involvement in Thai politics and the threat he had received from Al Qaeda.

And you're supposed to be involved in smart consulting?

Latest news on the street! Read all about it! - It would appear that something is afoot anyway. Yesterday Thaksin's daughter flew to London, with 8 oversize and overweight suitcases. Thai Airways check-in staff have put it on Face Book! Perhaps Yingluck should stop trying to order the staff about, it appears the staff don't like it. Seems the other daughter is already in London and rumour has it 'Oak' goes today. So the children are all safely tucked in London for the long haul, what next I wonder?

Perhaps someone's planning a street-party ? whistling.gif

Through my contacts in security and intelligence, I have heard a rumour that during the censure debate, the Prime Minister's replies will be drowned out by the sound of hundreds of vuvuzelas.

Blown by PTP members in order to protect her

The massed-ranks of the PTP have the horns for the PM ? laugh.png

What's more foolish than a censure debate centred on a civilian who will not be in parliament (for obvious reasons). Spare me all the usual guff about caddies and puppets and skype and all that crap and tell me HOW the democrat party are going to have a censure debate with a civilian (who will if admitting to anything will quite legitimately say political adviser) under constitutional ruling?

1zgarz5.gif

So you don't know then. Oh is this your civil disobedience moment? How very sad.

im still waiting for fabby to comment on the topic instead of other posters..wont happen.will it.....a grim little way of life..but each to there own..

Its fab4, winstonc, what part of this

What's more foolish than a censure debate centred on a civilian who will not be in parliament (for obvious reasons). Spare me all the usual guff about caddies and puppets and skype and all that crap and tell me HOW the democrat party are going to have a censure debate with a civilian (who will if admitting to anything will quite legitimately say political adviser) under constitutional ruling?

do you not understand to be a comment on the topic? Seriously?

I am asking a serious question and for all the bluster, not had one reply or even attempt to answer other than a "red flag blowing a whistle gif" and your reply which is, ironically, a comment on my person and not the post.

• Like 1

Democrats say they will focus on the PM and Thaksin in no-confidence debate late this month

Why are Democrats so fixated on Thaskin who is not even in Thailand, much less not a even member of the Government? Their fear spoils their integrity.

"It is better to be thought a fool............................"facepalm.gif

Dear fabby, my comment or at least the start of that famous quote, was aimed at the poster who said "much less not even a member of the government".

The fact that he's not even in Thailand is irrelevant. Basically Thaksin IS the government. What he says goes. Thaksin speaks PTP jumps.

Ok? There, I didn't even mention caddies Skyping to puppets did I?

Political adviser? You surely jest!

It's fab4. So you don't know the answer either.

• Like 1

Democrats say they will focus on the PM and Thaksin in no-confidence debate late this month

Why are Democrats so fixated on Thaskin who is not even in Thailand, much less not a even member of the Government? Their fear spoils their integrity.

Thaksin is running the government from his nest in Dubai. That is why.

The very fact that he, a fugitive from justice, is running the govenment should be enough to have the government dissolved and the PTP barred from running the country.

Do you have proof of this. So far as I understand this is only pure speculation!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

ever heard of skype? live feeds to his commie minions....they all admit it... I hope you just arrived in Thailand, are joking and not this dense.

Yingluck isn't really even attempting to be the puppet anymore.

Through my contacts in security and intelligence, I have heard a rumour that during the censure debate, the Prime Minister's replies will be drowned out by the sound of hundreds of vuvuzelas.

Blown by PTP members in order to protect her

The massed-ranks of the PTP have the horns for the PM ? laugh.png

Horns, how suitable. Preferably Buffalo for her

The very fact that he, a fugitive from justice, is running the govenment should be enough to have the government dissolved and the PTP barred from running the country.

Do you have proof of this. So far as I understand this is only pure speculation!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

ever heard of skype? live feeds to his commie minions....they all admit it... I hope you just arrived in Thailand, are joking and not this dense.

Yingluck isn't really even attempting to be the puppet anymore.

I believe he's new to the world of TEFL.

I hope UK immigration do some proper investigation and look at deporting them, enough undesirables there already. Edited by mrtoad

im still waiting for fabby to comment on the topic instead of other posters..wont happen.will it.....a grim little way of life..but each to there own..

I am asking a serious question and for all the bluster, not had one reply or even attempt to answer other than a "red flag blowing a whistle gif" and your reply which is, ironically, a comment on my person and not the post.

Well fabby me old, i'll tell you whats more foolish than a censure debate centered on a civilian who won't be in parliament (for obvious reasons! - i take it by that you mean because he is a fugitive criminal on the run!), How about pressing civilian charges of premeditated murder on a Prime Minister serving in office under a state of emergency, who on taking up office was required to pledge that he would safeguard his people, the country and the Monarchy from harm, and who at no stage called for the killing of any Thai people, unlike the red leaders who blatantly called for the 'murder' of Thais whilst they were on stage. How repugnant is that? And you support those people? That is much more foolish fabby don't you think?. (if you don't like fabby (which is such a friendly kind of term) perhaps you would like us to use the name you used to have on this forum ;) after all you had that much longer than you had fab4 didn't you )

No point in telling PT the real thrust of the censure motion for then they would have time to prepare spin as a defense.

Much better to get them running in the wrong direction at this point then catch them unawares.

The Dems had a big win last censure debate in exposing the rice scheme then for some unknown reason failed to follow up afterwards.

Oh sure they can never win a vote but that isn't the point of the censure.

The point is to publicly expose incompetence, shady deals and corruption and bring them to the attention of the people.

Well fabby me old, i'll tell you whats more foolish than a censure debate centered on a civilian who won't be in parliament (for obvious reasons! - i take it by that you mean because he is a fugitive criminal on the run!), How about pressing civilian charges of premeditated murder on a Prime Minister serving in office under a state of emergency, who on taking up office was required to pledge that he would safeguard his people, the country and the Monarchy from harm, and who at no stage called for the killing of any Thai people, unlike the red leaders who blatantly called for the 'murder' of Thais whilst they were on stage. How repugnant is that? And you support those people? That is much more foolish fabby don't you think?. (if you don't like fabby (which is such a friendly kind of term) perhaps you would like us to use the name you used to have on this forum wink.png after all you had that much longer than you had fab4 didn't you )

Come on then Gentlemen Jim do enlighten me on the answer to my post . Oh you don't know either.

This name guessing is becoming as tiresome as the childish variations of my member name so either put up or shut up. I've told you and others numerous times if you have issues with my membership bring it up with admin.

Government Spokesman Teerat Ratanasevi said the prime minister would definitely attend the censure debate and would be ready to respond to the opposition's allegations. However, Yingluck's schedule for the Singapore trip would not be changed.

Could someone check if a return flight is booked indeed ?

The debate appears likely to be held on a weekend because Yingluck is scheduled to travel to Singapore on November 26 and 27, where she will attend the Thai-Singapore Prime Ministers' Retreat.

What the hell is a Thai Singapore retreat?

I would imagine it doesn't need to be very big as there are only two of them. Or maybe that's three now.

I don't understand how they can concentrate on Thaksin as he is officially part of the government. Seems a bit of an unneeded distraction what with all the legitimate things they could mention.

Thaksin owns and runs the PTP or havent you been watching, he tells every minister what to do as well as organizes the reds, this whole sorry saga is simply about him and his efforts to have all charges dropped and his money returned as well as being made pm again. Yingluck is his patsy until he returns, that is why they are attacking him and we have to hope it works. I am still baffled how a wanted criminal can run a political party in Thailand and control what happens in the country and still not have an arrest warrant issued or his passport revoked, do you think it is because he is paying those that organize these things??????blink.png

That may well be true but Thaksin isn't a member of the government which is why he shouldn't have any control over it. What they should do is focus on the people actually in government who are taking orders fro him as I would imagine that is something they shouldn't be doing and as members of the government they can be censured.

The aim of the censure motion is clear and probably justified but it looks as if it's being mishandled.

Yes GarryP ! but never forget normal rules do not apply in Thailand,and would be laughed out of existance in the west.

How could a convicted criminal possibly govern a country and retain credibility,having absconded from Justice? and continue to perpetrate this farce,while living abroad simply because he is too much of a coward to return home and face the people,which he can do any day,in his own private Jet.