Checking air pressure in spare wheel

Daffy D

For myself, I am certain of Murphy's law. When I need the spare, it will be flat. For this I bought a small electric tire-inflator pump that plugs into the car's 12v socket. It fits under the back-seat, and will let me inflate a tire if I'm ever stuck. Something you might consider. More often than not, I've used it to help others rather than myself, it comes in handy.

• Like 1

My truck spare is not alloy, ugly pressed steel. Not worth stealing anyhooooo as I keep a near worn out tyre on it too. thumbsup.gif

The metal is recyclable and the tire is too if it has ANY tread left don't believe it? Have a look at a Bangkok city bus sometime, thumbsup.gif nothing goes to waste tongue.png ..

Edited by WarpSpeed

I think it foolhardy to drive around with no spare. What you gone a do with a pot hole sidewall tear, what you gone a do if no phone signal, what you gone a do at night if nobody answers the phone ?............coffee1.gif

T.A. .Of Topic, but is the Blue Toyota colour like yours discontinued , ive got a very grumpy Ferang here who says its finised. He want to get the same again after 6 years of no probs.

I think it foolhardy to drive around with no spare. What you gone a do with a pot hole sidewall tear, what you gone a do if no phone signal, what you gone a do at night if nobody answers the phone ?............coffee1.gif

T.A. .Of Topic, but is the Blue Toyota colour like yours discontinued , ive got a very grumpy Ferang here who says its finised. He want to get the same again after 6 years of no probs.

I think it has sad.png . They don't want rebel colours out there.........laugh.png

Yu vil av Silver.............cheesy.gif

Edited by transam