30,000 red-shirts coming to Bangkok

webfact

Well the Dems are busy pressuring the court to dissolve PT, so did anyone not expect a response?

In what way? I have not seen any evidence of the Dems camped outside the court or homes of the judges nor have they given out addresses.

They have repeatedly said that they want to give the constitution court the support to make the right decision. The reds have said that they are interested in the courts decision. Both meanings are the same and that is obvious to everyone: we want a decision favouring us and after Wassant's interview both sides know that decisions based on politics, and street demos and not law happen. In fact it is no surprise that both sides take to the streets after what Wassant said.

To understand the subtexts and how these things work PAD Sondhi statements before he was shot in the head are revealing along with lots of wikileaks too). The context is important and does anyone think the players are neutral (check polls on what the Thai people think of some of the courts, or just listen to Wassant on the perception of the court he used to head.

"The reds have said that they are interested in the courts decision."

The Reds have said a lot of things or rather their leaders have. There are many memorable quotes from the Red's leaders and many that are recorded on youtube.

The Reds like this, like that, agree with this don't agree with that..... Their leaders always act as if the Reds are 10 years old. The leaders decide...

Edited by Nickymaster

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder who's paying for this...... whistling.gif

Thats the big question on almost everyones minds. who is the man behind "RentaMob" not the man outside the country, but the man inside the country. if we could give a name then we will know who is the instigator is of all the political strife we are having, because he knows that clashes between the two mobs are invertible. which leaves one thought, is this the final throes of a dying effort? "all or nothing attitude" if it is then military intervention is the only solution.

Edited by Mampara

Well the Dems are busy pressuring the court to dissolve PT, so did anyone not expect a response?

In what way? I have not seen any evidence of the Dems camped outside the court or homes of the judges nor have they given out addresses.

They have repeatedly said that they want to give the constitution court the support to make the right decision. The reds have said that they are interested in the courts decision. Both meanings are the same and that is obvious to everyone: we want a decision favouring us and after Wassant's interview both sides know that decisions based on politics, and street demos and not law happen. In fact it is no surprise that both sides take to the streets after what Wassant said.

To understand the subtexts and how these things work PAD Sondhi statements before he was shot in the head are revealing along with lots of wikileaks too). The context is important and does anyone think the players are neutral (check polls on what the Thai people think of some of the courts, or just listen to Wassant on the perception of the court he used to head.

Yes, there's also a lot of talk of 'hidden hands' again on the social media and the like. But no one should worry about street protesters pressuring the court, the judges are apparently being well looked after:post-119594-0-17491700-1384763541_thumb.

Typical daengophile post.

The red faction have come to watch over the judges and will storm the court if the decision goes against them

Read the quotes from them if you put your monocle back on

• Like 1

Thats the big question on almost everyones minds. who is the man behind "RentaMob" not the man outside the country, but the man inside the country. if we could give a name then we will know who is the instigator is of all the political strife we are having, because he knows that clashes between the two mobs are invertible. which leaves one thought, is this the final throes of a dying effort? "all or nothing attitude" if it is then military intervention is the only solution.

A cynical person would suggest that the Thai tax payers are funding the "rentathug" through the corrupted funds in the governments war chest. But fair warning this is going to get messy. How do I know?

"Nov 15, 2013: BANGKOK (AP) The daughters of Thailand's self-exiled former leader Thaksin Shinawatra have criticized an online leak of flight details showing they flew first-class to London with eight suitcases. But they denied they were following their father's footsteps and fleeing the country......"(I'm) not seeking asylum," Paetongtarn said on Instagram. "(I'm) here for six days to work."......A Thai Airways official said the pair had checked more than 150 kilograms (330 pounds) of baggage and were seated in first class......Older sister Pintongta posted a picture of herself strolling along a sidewalk in a Chanel scarf and carrying a Hermes' Birkin bag. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11157971

Fair enough I guess we all would take 150kg of luggage for a 5 day trip.

post-46292-0-80760300-1384767117_thumb.j Bring daddy some money

Edited by waza
  • Like 1

A cynical person would suggest that the Thai tax payers are funding the "rentathug" through the corrupted funds in the governments war chest. But fair warning this is going to get messy. How do I know?

"The daughters of Thaksin Shinawatra have lashed out at the online leak of details of their first-class flight to London with eight suitcases."

Their father left Thailand for the US and had his 114 suitcases sent to London 2 days via Thai Airways before the coup...

We all know exactly how much the current government/reds respects courts and rule of law. If the ruling is in their favor then the ruling is just. If the ruling is not in their favor, then it is wrong and thus null and void. Examples ICJ Preah Vihear temple, Taxin's criminal conviction. Why do the reds need to come? The only possible outcome is the one they want. What the the court says is moot. I think they are are just looking for a reason to riot.

• Like 1

The kingdom is ranked at about the same level as the worst African countries on the Anti-Corruption Index and on the World Competitiveness scale. With political behavior like we have seen recently and this assembly of the mob, the country is becoming more like West Africa every day. What next?

We all know exactly how much the current government/reds respects courts and rule of law. If the ruling is in their favor then the ruling is just. If the ruling is not in their favor, then it is wrong and thus null and void. Examples ICJ Preah Vihear temple, Taxin's criminal conviction. Why do the reds need to come? The only possible outcome is the one they want. What the the court says is moot. I think they are are just looking for a reason to riot.

Seems that way

"Anuwat said that the red-shirts wanted to just observe the ruling, without any intention to put pressure on the Court which should have liberty in its deliberation."

smile.png biggrin.png tongue.png laugh.png cheesy.gif

Looks like troops of advance red shirts are being assembled and moved for the battle to come.

That is what all the excess baggage was when Thaksin's daughters flew to England a limit of 40 kg first class i believe they both had over 110 kg , must have been cash to pay for the protest

"Police beef up security at Constitutional Court
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Police were Monday dispatched to beef up security at the Constitutional Court ahead of a ruling on charter amendments on Wednesday.

Police put up barricades at the stairways of the court and at the front gate. Police also used inmate trucks to block the entrance to the court and prohibited parking in front of the court."

That a bit different to the anti-government protestors welcome.......

post-46292-0-61948900-1384769740_thumb.j

bigbamboo, on 18 Nov 2013 - 11:49, said:snapback.png

I wonder who's paying for this...... whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn

As I posted elsewhere, it's very simple really.

Answer the following two question to get the answer.

Who will the red rallies benefit the most?

Who has their hands on (in) the public purse?

Answer to both questions, the PT Govt.

So where will the funding for the 500b PP and the rest of the expenses like busses, food, sound systems, and all the rest come from?

You got it, the long suffering tax payer.

Funny, isn't it, how the PTP argued that it was illegal and/or impeachable for the Democrats to provide Portaloo toilets for anti-government demonstrators, but it's a different story, yet again, when red shirt demonstrators are involved.

You can bet that there will be no call for a certain person overseas and his sister here not to provide the means for these people to invade Bangkok again...!! The usual hypocrisy and double standards from this shambolic mob loosely referred to as a government.

That was my first question!

No doubt in my mind..only one sneaky snake would rent such a mob...

That is an insult to snakes, sneaky or not. Couldn't you have chosen something far worse, a cockroach or some type of parasite?

"Anuwat said that the red-shirts wanted to just observe the ruling, without any intention to put pressure on the Court which should have liberty in its deliberation."

smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png biggrin.png.pagespeed.ce.XhpYJIv77v.png alt=biggrin.png width=20 height=20> tongue.png.pagespeed.ce.JwCxzAWj6x.png alt=tongue.png width=20 height=20> laugh.png.pagespeed.ce.SDkxrRteka.png alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20> cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

Looks like troops of advance red shirts are being assembled and moved for the battle to come.

How do they figure on getting 30,000 people into the building where they can all see the action?

Typical red shirt thinking or should I say lack of?

I wonder who's paying for this...... whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn width=19 alt=whistling.gif>

At a guess I would say that the money is coming from the man in Dubai.

One would think that the morons would wonder in a city the size of Bangkok they have to go to Issan to get 30,000 people to look at a building.

Also is Yingluck going to investigate the backer and charge him with money laundering?facepalm.gif

Anuwat said that the red-shirts wanted to just observe the ruling, without any intention to put pressure on the Court which should have liberty in its deliberation.

I bet they already have huge signs with the phone numbers and addresses of the judges.thumbsup.gif

I don't think the court will pass it.sad.png

Now if it was Abhist or Suthep throwing a candy wrapper on the ground they would have them investigated and charged with littering.biggrin.png