Two killed in Pattaya Highway Motorbike Race

Rimmer

2 Male Teenagers Died Racing Their Motorbikes

2 Pattaya male teenagers were racing their modified motorbikes at high speed against the flow of traffic on the Sukhumvit road when they collided with each other and both of them died instantly.

PATTAYA – November 18, 2013 [PDN]; at 1.15 a.m. Pol. Lt. Col. Attharos Khrongrach (investigation officer of Pattaya city police station, Dongtarn curve sub-branch) was notified that there were 2 male teenagers who had collided with each other and were killed instantly on the Sukhumvit-Pattaya road at the entrance route to Sattahip, nearby Sub-District Health Support Hospital (Baan Nong Phang Khae) or opposite the Tai construction materials shop which is not far from Pattaya city 7 school, the police rushed to inspect the scene together with the rescuers of Sawang Boriboon Pattaya foundation.

When they arrived at the incident the officers found 2 modified motorbikes a Honda Sonic and Yamaha Feno . they had collided with each other There was parts off the motorbikes dispersed all over the road and the bikes were entangled with each other.

The officers found 2 bodies the first was identified as Mr. Karinchai (or rin) Phakdee, aged 23, he had a broken skull, arms and legs and had severe wounds all over his body, he was found lying on the path, and the other was identified as Mr. Na (the officers knew only his nickname), aged 30,

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/11/18/2-male-teenagers-died-racing-their-motorbikes/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-11-18

Sad loss...may they RIP.....

.I once got a lecture off my old boss in Chanthaburi about smoking near where her son and his pals hung out so they didn't pick up on my nasty habit. when I told her it may be a better idea to make her precious boy wear a helmet and stop racing up Raksakchamun while stocious on 100 Pipers every Friday,but it fell on deaf ears until she had to scrape the poor lad off the road....shame as he really was a top kid....smart, erudite (apart from road safety), spoke excellent English but thought he was immortal...(don't we all at 15)?

Parents need to get a grip of their kids and stop spoiling their sons. say NO! until they do we'll have more of these horrid tales...week in, week out,,,,

• Like 2

Two racers die after high speed crash in South Pattaya

bike-23.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Two men aged 20 and 23 were killed after they came off their bikes during a road race which ended in tragedy in the early hours of Monday.

Police and rescue services were called to the scene of the crash on the Sukhumvit Road in front of Pattaya School Number 7. The deceased bike drivers were named as Khun Garinchai aged 23, who was driving a Yamaha Fino, and Khun Anaeg aged 20 who was driving a Honda Sonic. Both suffered catastrophic life-ending injuries.

Khun Tanasaert aged 41, who owns a bar close to the scene of the crash, told Police that the two racers were part of a gang consisting of 10 motorbikes. They appeared to have set-up the race which took place against the flow of traffic and required them to complete a circuit from one slip-road to the next, against the flow of traffic.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/109398/racers-die-high-speed-crash-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-11-19

And my son wondered why i would never buy him a motorbike when he was only 15. sad way to end ,but at this age we are all invincable.

Me too , my son wanted me to ge him a motorcycle,, I showed him motorcycle accident videos from youtube,, he changed his mind overnight clap2.gifclap2.gif mom and dad happy!

• Like 1

Actions have consequences and these two have found that out. I doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that driving like a bat out of hell in traffic is not a wise move. Sorry about the loss for the families involved but they brought this on themselves by their own actions and now they have to deal with the results.

23 and 30 years old, hardly kids.

No sympathay here, at least they didnt wipe out innocent bystanders.

These idiots are better off the road than on it.

While death is tragic, I do agree with you 100%

No chance of these idiots killing innocent people in the future

The speed is not limited to kids but the Pizza delivery bike, totally no concern on on coming traffic, cutting me off infront in passing...swerving in and out..much fast than any ambulance car...crazy..thou I did see him once with his bike laying on road after an accident and noticed he took a baht bike to keep is product piping hot to some overweight foreignier awaiting his order.

Feel that the local police should site "Speeding as a fine" this would lessen the kaos in driving in Nakula..

Please. I'm begging, what kind of teenager who is 24 and 30 yrs. old.

I can't understand it AGAIN.

When the teenager age is finished in TH. I need help.

Other way this is a very sad story, but has some lucky aspects also:

- they killed each-other and not an innocent pedestrian, other biker, etc..

- they collided each-other and not a car, and the driver further has to live with this memory, involved in fatal accident.

THIS was a full dumb idiot diath and I'm not surprised cause I see them day by day, with their modified bikes, with crazy noisy loud and reckless driving.

sorry.

"Police detained other gang members at the scene who refused to confirm or deny the witnesses story", I hope they charge all those involved with manslaughter, not that I would like to see any of them go to prison but I hope it would bring it home to them that they were partly responsible for the death of the two individuals.

The roads are now just a little bit safer. They will be missed by none but there family.

Absolute morons racing against the traffic. The only thanks I have is nobody else was hurt

and these idiots will not kill anyone else on the road in the future.