Plodprasop run out of hearing

webfact

Thaksin's partner in crime.

I thought that Thai's refused to listen to and are not influenced in the slightest by us farangs.

Well, how do they explain why Thaksin has modelled himself on Berlusconi and Tarit and Plod(no brain)rasop seem to mirror Toronto's very own 'Laurel and Hardy' act Rob and Doug Ford in indulging us with their outrageous actions and ludicrous behaviour? Stick about 10 stone of weight on them and it would be even more convincing.

Despite Rob admitting to being drunk in public and smoking crack cocaine, his brother, Doug, say's "it is wrong for someone who has been democratically elected to have their power taken away from them" - ring a bell, does it?? It doesn't matter that they abuse their position and behave like retards in setting such an appalling example to the people they represent (AFTER being voted into their positions) - THEY WERE VOTED IN DEMOCRATICALLY!!

"He believed political motivation lay behind a group of protesters who used whistles to drive him out."

Erm, yes. That's what the whole whistle blowing campaign is about.

"I could not accept any rude words that were being used in complaining to me. I also have my own whistle to fight against the demonstrators," he said."

Does this man not know how idiotic he comes across with these ridiculous antics and whiny press statements?

Edited by Bluespunk

I'm a bit confused about the water. We live about 0.5klm from the river Ping which floods to some degree every year, north west of Nahon Sawan, in the wet season. The problem seems to be more to do with the sand, not the water. Massive amounts of sand being pushed downstream often divert the flow and jam the system at various points on a regular basis. The filters can't cope and its such a large problem that it has made the once deep river quite shallow - which adds to the flood problem. So I'd be interested in some clear explanation of what the various authorities can do.

I'm a bit confused about the water. We live about 0.5klm from the river Ping which floods to some degree every year, north west of Nahon Sawan, in the wet season. The problem seems to be more to do with the sand, not the water. Massive amounts of sand being pushed downstream often divert the flow and jam the system at various points on a regular basis. The filters can't cope and its such a large problem that it has made the once deep river quite shallow - which adds to the flood problem. So I'd be interested in some clear explanation of what the various authorities can do.

They can allocate some money, pocket it and tell everyone not to worry as future floods won't be a problem (according to the gospel of Yingluck)!!

• Like 1

They can permit the abstraction of sand/gravel, for sale & use in construction or building-up land on construction-sites, and perhaps charge a fee for doing so.

One former-PM actually gave out government-grants, to the long-term dredgers, and claimed that they were helping reduce the risk of future-floods, just upstream from his home town.

A cynic might suspect, but never be able to prove, that the odd kickback might have been given, whatever it was a wonderful idea to pay people extra to do, what they'd been doing already for years previously, double lao-khao all round ! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ricardo

Plod is Moron Number one in The DL's Moronocracy. I'm not sure where Yingluck and Chalerm come, they are both vying for the second spot.

This article is just too funny. Did Plod actually blow his whistle back?

Edited by mrtoad

Plod is Moron Number one in The DL's Moronocracy. I'm not sure where Yingluck and Chalerm come, they are both vying got the second spot.

Do you realise that it is illegal to report someone for blowing a whistle because they would then become 'whistle blowers' themselves!!!

Plod is Moron Number one in The DL's Moronocracy. I'm not sure where Yingluck and Chalerm come, they are both vying got the second spot.

Do you realise that it is illegal to report someone for blowing a whistle because they would then become 'whistle blowers' themselves!!!

So if you report a whistle blower for blowing at you and thus causing you to feel shame and the whistle blower then feels shame because you reported them, can they in turn file a claim against you for causing them to feel shame?

So if you report a whistle blower for blowing at you and thus causing you to feel shame and the whistle blower then feels shame because you reported them, can they in turn file a claim against you for causing them to feel shame?

I will have to think about that one!! Shame, claim, shame!! I'm confused now I am ashamed to admit.

Plod is Moron Number one in The DL's Moronocracy. I'm not sure where Yingluck and Chalerm come, they are both vying for the second spot.

Don't know if he blew his whistle this time but I heard that he does like to blow whistles...