Which is your favorite Korean cuisine restaurant in reasonable price in CM?

jiangaq

I used to choose a restaurant in Chiangmailand Rd, the name of it is in Korean. However, I saw many times that many tourist groups come and eat, so maybe it is a little bit expensive than other locals Korean restaurant, but it is delicious.

Anyone recommend other choice for me please? Thanks.

Lunch buffet in Hang Dong and a la carte in San Sai. I found prices equitable with the dining experience and have returned with others whom also enjoyed their meal.

Where in Hang Dong please and how about one of you famous reviews? They have been sadly missing.

My favourite was in Chang Klan Rd but it has closed. I think there are two in Changmailand but the one I tried was underwhelming.

we used to go to a place a few times a year that was really good. the clientele was 90% Korean. you walk across the street from the front enterence of the Central Department Store on Huay Kaew and go up the stairs and it was on the right. i am fairly certain it is still there. absolutely authentic. beef is imported - i think from New Zealand or Australia but not sure. you choose the cut of beef and a large plate is about 600-900 Baht as I recall (depending on the cut) along with a very large assortment of salads and things that they keep topping up. no English or Thai spoken - only Korean.

Please remember that last year at least one person died eating at a Korean restaurant in CM because the meat was not cooked properly. I know, other restaurants have issues as well, and i'm NOT saying don't go to a Korean restaurant. Just make sure the meat is cooked properly. I don't know why I remember this incident over the countless others, but I just do. Anyhow, I like good kimchi. take care.

Please remember that last year at least one person died eating at a Korean restaurant in CM because the meat was not cooked properly. I know, other restaurants have issues as well, and i'm NOT saying don't go to a Korean restaurant. Just make sure the meat is cooked properly. I don't know why I remember this incident over the countless others, but I just do. Anyhow, I like good kimchi. take care.

That was not a Korean restaurant. That was a Thai moo kata restaurant.

• Like 1

Yes, unfortunately many people refer to the Thai Moo ga ta's as Korean food. Its really nothing like it.

That was not a Korean restaurant. That was a Thai moo kata restaurant.

Lunch buffet in Hang Dong and a la carte in San Sai. I found prices equitable with the dining experience and have returned with others whom also enjoyed their meal.

Where in Hang Dong please and how about one of you famous reviews? They have been sadly missing.

My favourite was in Chang Klan Rd but it has closed. I think there are two in Changmailand but the one I tried was underwhelming.

I did post a little (for me) blurb here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/657595-and-now-some-good-news-lum-lum-lunch-buffet/

Thanks for noticing my absence but I semi-retired from TV especially concerning restaurants. Not to get into my personal reasons but …. well I am just disgusted with many of the people who are so called restauranteurs with their total lack of integrity and their posts defending their dishonest ways. That being said I still wouldn't mind giving praise to those deserving and I do have a few new favs and will try to do a write up soon.