Red Shirts ready to mobilise supporters into city streets

webfact

Get ready for the next battle.... wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

Something natural or man-made usually happens when I am here in Thailand. I was here during the 2004 Tsunami. I was here days after the Thaksin overthrow. I was here when the Yellow shirts shut down the airport with their sit in. I was here when Bangkok had its riots and fires. I was here during Typhoon Haiyan and was surprised it didn't do anything to Thailand. Now, well, we shall see what politically happens next.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something natural or man-made usually happens when I am here in Thailand. I was here during the 2004 Tsunami. I was here days after the Thaksin overthrow. I was here when the Yellow shirts shut down the airport with their sit in. I was here when Bangkok had its riots and fires. I was here during Typhoon Haiyan and was surprised it didn't do anything to Thailand. Now, well, we shall see what politically happens next.

So it's all YOUR fault!!!

• Like 2

The food vendors are very happy everytime they see protesters in the area.

went there today for a looksee, the queues for the free somtam or noodles were very long, as the cc verdict was read there was a loud cheer and hooting of horns but i had the feeling many did,nt understand the reading,

At most there were 2000 protesters.

when you look at the picture please have a look....all the chairs are red but without people on it. So it can't be many.

Only 1500 turned up yesterday.

Just goes to show that this state of affairs is losing red support at an olympic standard speed.

Whatever happened to, 'we can mobilize 1 million red shirt protesters'?

Maybe that:

Abhisit and Suthep are murder and must be tried at COURT.

Lets amnesty them so our leader can come back

Wait they are against the amnesty.....

We red shirts are against the amnesty

But wait we don't vote against it, because blabla

We need to protect the government against the democrat murders who don't want to get amnesty

Lets protest against the court.....

caused a few red shirts to be confused for what or against what they are now wacko.png.pagespeed.ce.jGW10VtQsI.png also the dear lady can't help as she is on a shopping trip to Singapore today.

And some even get doubts about their leadership w00t.gif . There are a few reports about reds that changed sides (is that treason?).

Yingluck is in Singapore!!!!!! Why?

Sent from my phone with the app thingy.

Burberry sale.

• Like 1

No choice but to call this off as the "supporters" failed to turn up! You just cant rely on people these days and to think they have tablets for their kids, not my fault if they cant charge them or they are broken, not to mention the 300bts a day, talk about ungrateful, they should try living outside Thailand, Dubai springs to mind, cant think why.

• xphoto-thumb-28598.jpg,q_r=0.pagespeed.i
  • Advanced Members
  • 818 posts

Posted Today, 19:06

DGIE, on 20 Nov 2013 - 17:33, said:snapback.png

The food vendors are very happy everytime they see protesters in the area.

went there today for a looksee, the queues for the free somtam or noodles were very long, as the cc verdict was read there was a loud cheer and hooting of horns but i had the feeling many did,nt understand the reading,

At most there were 2000 protesters.

It's good if the somtam seller had enough papaya supply for the protesters. Anyway, mango is even more delicious

Maybe we will see Yingluck actually answer a question properly, or attend parliament. Both are as rare as Rocking Horse Shit.

Where is Tarit in all of this?

He was going to use every law in the book and a few he made up himself to stop Suthep, including one that held the death penalty.

Probably lubing himself up for his next meet with The Caddy.

“We may mobilise the suporters (now at Rajamangala Stadium) instead of calling it off Wednesday night. Core leaders will hold a meeting if the court’s ruling is not in our favour. However, we will not pressure, threaten or assault the judges,” said Mrs Thida.

Does this woman not realise,the result of the Courts decision is being ignored,and therefore Negated,so there is no need to "pressure,threaten,or assault"the Judges. Classic hypocrosy!

when you look at the picture please have a look....all the chairs are red but without people on it. So it can't be many.

Only 1500 turned up yesterday.

Just goes to show that this state of affairs is losing red support at an olympic standard speed.

Whatever happened to, 'we can mobilize 1 million red shirt protesters'?

Maybe that:

Abhisit and Suthep are murder and must be tried at COURT.

Lets amnesty them so our leader can come back

Wait they are against the amnesty.....

We red shirts are against the amnesty

But wait we don't vote against it, because blabla

We need to protect the government against the democrat murders who don't want to get amnesty

Lets protest against the court.....

caused a few red shirts to be confused for what or against what they are now wacko.png.pagespeed.ce.jGW10VtQsI.png also the dear lady can't help as she is on a shopping trip to Singapore today.

And some even get doubts about their leadership w00t.gif . There are a few reports about reds that changed sides (is that treason?).

Yingluck is in Singapore!!!!!! Why?

Sent from my phone with the app thingy.

Staying clear as a contingency.

No doubt has a ticket to Dubai tucked in the Gucci "just in case".