Phuket panty sniffer caught mid-snatch

webfact

Phuket panty sniffer caught mid-snatch
Phuket Gazette

phuketnews_2013112015740789_jYjnTmSpBrnx
Phuket security guard Nussaree Hayeebilung confessed that he stole women’s panties to sniff them. Photo: Kritsada Mueanhawong

PHUKET: -- An off-duty security guard was caught red-handed stealing women’s panties off a clothesline in Phuket Town last night.

Residents of Phol Place apartments, behind Surakul Stadium (map here), heard someone walking around the dimly-lit area near their building at about 9:30pm.

“They saw a man lurking near the building, and they kept an eye on him. When they spotted him stealing undergarments off the clothesline, they seized him,” explained Sub Lt Surasak Pipitkul of the Phuket City Police.

Officers were called to the scene, where they found Nussaree Hayeebilung, 38, with 10 pairs of women’s panties and two bras hidden in his jacket.

“I work as a security guard. I was on my way home when I parked my motorbike nearby and went to steal the underwear,” Mr Nussaree told police.

Asked what he did with the undergarments, Mr Nussaree explained, “When I’m finished sniffing them, I toss them away some place where nobody knows me."

“I have done it many times,” he confessed.

During his debriefing with police, Mr Nussaree revealed that he had also stolen underwear from apartments near Vachira Phuket Hospital.

“We have charged Mr Nussaree with committing theft at night,” Lt Surasak confirmed to the Phuket Gazette.

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2013/Phuket-panty-sniffer-caught-mid-snatch-22834.html

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2013-11-20

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wonder, are there differences between:

"... committing theft at night" and "... committing theft in the day" ? giggle.gif

Actually there is. Theft at night is considered more serious and a heavier penalty as the odds are higher someone would be home and a dangerous confrontation could occur.

• Like 1

As usual, the Japanese do it best. They order theirs in a can - unwashed. Much more civilised. But we have more creative headline writers.

I believe you can also buy used panties from a vending machine in Japan.

Maybe that's an exploitable opportunity in Thailand. thumbsup.gif