Females Who Are The Sexiest Are Always The Nastiest

Hi green wanderer

this section is about Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life, your picture should be added to a new section on 'ENTERTAINMENT' only, It would have to be the only post in that forum and it would create enough traffic for the laughs we would all receive.

My girls laughing at you picture now. :o:D

Green is exactly what you are, and i can beleive that you wander as nobody could stand you long enough to allow you to hang around. :D

Just my thoughts.

Cheers

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D This thread is awesome!! keep it up :D

If you want to keep the competition out, want to lock down the pretty-sexy broad, it's actually quite simple and primative...

You knock them up...she'll be locked down for atleast nine months, all the while you show her off with your offspring to all the competition and many of them will lose appeal for her.

Don't want to go that far?

Bottom line is don't get wooped by their freakiness. The only way to beat a monster is with a monster. And by allowing her monster to beat/outweigh yours, you are doing a shame to the Y chromosone.

Natural / sexual selection automatically states that females have a limited ammount of reproductive cells set from birth...Naturally, a female will be sexually inactive for many periods in her life i.e. menstrual, pregnancy, etc..

On the flip side, males produce billions/trillions of reproductive cells in a lifetime and basically are sexually active 24/7 once they hit puberty...One man can father hundreds of children, in effect taiming hundreds of women...The freakiest of women, at her best might deliver 10 children....

So all you wooped blokes who don't dare to unleash your monster at the same time dwelling over her monster basically deserve what you get when the other male monster mounts her like a savage

i have read some garbage on this forum in the past , some of it even posted by myself , but i have to say that the above post must qualify for the biggest heap of steaming crap ever to have been dumped onto these pages.

:o I read that at work and burst into hysterics. My colleagues had that 'I think it's white coats time for him' look on their faces!! :D

Hi green wanderer

this section is about Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life, your picture should be added to a new section on 'ENTERTAINMENT' only, It would have to be the only post in that forum and it would create enough traffic for the laughs we would all receive.

My girls laughing at you picture now. :D:D

Green is exactly what you are, and i can beleive that you wander as nobody could stand you long enough to allow you to hang around. :D

Just my thoughts.

Cheers

What's that Mr. Ling, newby??? You sure seem to be pretty daring to act as a Thaivisa representative / spokesperson after only 19 posts! Let's just wait till you've had a chance to make atleast 100 posts before you think you truly know Thaivisa community and the type of threaders / expats that frequent / hijack threads here... You sound like you'll fit in nicely though as you are already jumping on a bandwagon with no valid / logical reasoning to back you up.

Green? Well, my observations have always showed me Green is the color of plants, leaves, herbs, and grass, among other humble/beneficial things full of biological life. So I'll take your comment as a compliment...

And thanks monkey boy, you've just set up the next point on the topic of seducing sexy women (most chicks in general)

That is many chicks will be more attracted / prone to seduce/be seduced by the man with a sense of humor. Making chicks laugh is a must if you wish to court her/be courted by her. A great sense of humor / goofy personality will make up for the lack of (and even outweigh) chizzled abs, pithon pectorals, and bulging bicepts when it comes down to the Art of Seduction.

Ever wonder why some of the fattest commedians have hot girlfriends / wives ??

So don't be too proud that your girl is laughing at me...For laughter is a pre-runner to sexual stimulation in many instances.

Just my observations

:o

Edited by greenwanderer108

Hi green wanderer

Just my thoughts.

Cheers

What's that Mr. Ling, newby??? You sure seem to be pretty daring to act as a Thaivisa representative / spokesperson after only 19 posts! Let's just wait till you've had a chance to make atleast 100 posts before you think you truly know Thaivisa community and the type of threaders / expats that frequent / hijack threads here... You sound like you'll fit in nicely though as you are already jumping on a bandwagon with no valid / logical reasoning to back you up.

Green? Well, my observations have always showed me Green is the color of plants, leaves, herbs, and grass, among other humble/beneficial things full of biological life. So I'll take your comment as a compliment...

And thanks monkey boy, you've just set up the next point on the topic of seducing sexy women (most chicks in general)

That is many chicks will be more attracted / prone to seduce/be seduced by the man with a sense of humor. Making chicks laugh is a must if you wish to court her/be courted by her. A great sense of humor / goofy personality will make up for the lack of (and even outweigh) chizzled abs, pithon pectorals, and bulging bicepts when it comes down to the Art of Seduction.

So don't be too proud that your girl is laughing at me...For laughter is a pre-runner to sexual stimulation in many instances.

Just my observations

Well you're right about one thing... if any of the girls I've ever dated, met, loved or even knew read this, they would be laughing at you. I'll forego the too easy... "she'd be laughing at what's in your pants" or the "she'd be laughing when she saw your picture", she'd be laughing at your attitude and your sense of superiority and ego. Your jibs and jibes haven't been attempts and finding humor, they've been a defense to criticism. I think you need to wander into a green straigh jacket. Your eyes have to be brown, the $#it indicators have to register more than full. :D

Oi! I tried not to respond or even read this thread, but I am obviously mismanaging my time.

This entire thread is a cliche, like so much else around here. Beauty and sexuality encompasses a lot more than girls in a plastic competition to look like sex pinups. If this is what you define as beautiful or sexy, then you deserve the bitches.

Well you're right about one thing... if any of the girls I've ever dated, met, loved or even knew read this, they would be laughing at you. I'll forego the too easy... "she'd be laughing at what's in your pants" or the "she'd be laughing when she saw your picture", she'd be laughing at your attitude and your sense of superiority and ego. Your jibs and jibes haven't been attempts and finding humor, they've been a defense to criticism. I think you need to wander into a green straigh jacket. Your eyes have to be brown, the $#it indicators have to register more than full. :D

You reminded me of something else. chicks also like men with confidence, guts, and balls...

atleast in comparison to big shit talkers hiding behind a computer who wouldn't dare to show themselves showing if they even have a sack at all...

And what's this garbage about straigh jackets and eating hay...dude, you must be a mate of one of the other geezers that got shot down. Well, let me give you a basic warning before you jump on the bandwagon Soi Cat...

when you play with fire, you're bound to get burnt

To the rest of you guys who think you're gonna get a 'get laid free' card from some hot, nice, female member who happens to browse this thread---by denying the truths of your Y chromosone (i.e. my intitial comments) and suppressing the males balance and power in the sex world, Three words

GROW SOME BALLS !

I'll tell you how sexual relations are with guys who actually have and use their balls. We don't get plaid, hurt, dumped, or rejected by beautiful and sexy women...In fact, on the contrary, we court and mount them like savages, don't even take a number, and leave HER begging for seconds. At the end of the day, we're not following her around with a leash on our balls asking her for a reason why? Crying like some pussy-wooped chump.,,

So it's not a question about if the sexiest females are the nastiest, but more of the matter if the most clever /versed / charming / seductive male has any balls and knows how to use them !

I'll tell you how sexual relations are with guys who actually have and use their balls. We don't get plaid, hurt, dumped, or rejected by beautiful and sexy women...In fact, on the contrary, we court and mount them like savages, don't even take a number, and leave HER begging for seconds.

This is amusing, I have mates back in UK that do this sort of thing week in and week out.

The differences between you and them are quite staggering.

They are mostly wealthy, educated, articulate, muscular alpha males.

You on the other hand are a short, immature Ron Jeremy look-a-like.

Oh, and by the way "plaid" does not have the same meaning as "played".

Yeesh. This thread is turning into a perfect argument for birth control and celibacy.

edit: btw - good one Noodles!

Edited by kat

Green Wanderer-we court and mount them like savages, don't even take a number, and leave HER begging for seconds

Little Man if you satisfied her the first time, she wouldn't be begging for seconds, she'd be begging for rest. You poor little man. Before you talk about balls, look around you. If you want to compare balls, come to my part of the world and take a walk around here. If not, I'll be back in BKK in June... you're call. You think that your false bravado and your fantasies can exist in a real world. I pity you... you're probably a legend in your own mind. Your greatest dreams and fantasies only come true when you're ranting here, or when your have a firm grip on yer pecker with your thumb and forefinger. All here that have brains, experience, maturity and real sex lives can see through your panegyrical view of your sexuality. You don't anger us... the truth is, you inspire pity. I wish that you had a real life to draw real life conclusions from. I hate to see you so lost in your fantasies. You should be locked in a round room, and be told to piss in the corner.

I'll tell you how sexual relations are with guys who actually have and use their balls. We don't get plaid, hurt, dumped, or rejected by beautiful and sexy women...In fact, on the contrary, we court and mount them like savages, don't even take a number, and leave HER begging for seconds. At the end of the day, we're not following her around with a leash on our balls asking her for a reason why? Crying like some pussy-wooped chump.,,

So it's not a question about if the sexiest females are the nastiest, but more of the matter if the most clever /versed / charming / seductive male has any balls and knows how to use them !

:D

Your wife and kids must be so proud of you!

Never make a pretty woman your wife

From the old Jimmy Soul song....

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

Never make a pretty woman your wife

So for my personal point of view

Get an ugly girl to marry you

Little Man if you satisfied her the first time, she wouldn't be begging for seconds, she'd be begging for rest. You poor little man

Well, as far as sexual frequency and length, it depends on several factors...

1) The males ability to hold out from premature ejaculation

I never did have this a problem of premature ejaculation...more a problem of not being able to get off...but that seems to have passed now :o

2) The females sexual experience and confidence...

I've found for less experienced girls, usually 18-24 years old, shorter 20-30 minutes sessions are best for both parties...Too long is draining for the male, so after 30 minutes or so (not including the initial foreplay / oral), her natural juices start to dry out and need some rest to rejuvinate...ofcourse the more you change up, the more you can get...but I find it's better not to drain her completely dry...Save it for Rounds 2, 3, 4, and 5 (five rounds in one 4-5 hour session does me in) is much more worthwhile if you ask me...

And the point about leaving her begging is a power play...Girls who are clever use it all the time...Get you real worked up, hot, and act as teases...wanting you to beg. It can work real good if you let her play the card...but the point to play it back on them is to get them real hot working up in round one or two, and bust a nut, or just stop suddenly...be careful with this tactic though, she could be come hooked :D

A big point to remember about female sexuality is they're not like males soi cat. That don't just have one orgasm and want to sleep...If your girls are/were like this, perhaps they are misleading you and simply just wanted to get it over with... It's good to be a dominant savage in bed sometimes, but you don't want to scare them away from sex, just challenge their inner sexual monster waiting to come out :D

Sex is an art and the more self-concious your partner is, the more difficult it is to share a mutual and benefitial experience...So generally, virgin, near virgins i.e. Uni students won't be the most enthusiastic about sex...though some are totally workable/learnable if their first few experiences weren't horrifying...

So I hear girls from 28-36 is where its at...I can't confirm this personally but when I was 19, I had an affair with a 27 year old...She was a nymph but not as skilled/enthusiastic as I was expecting...Oh, how I miss the single days...

Patsycat-I'd say that a 40ish woman is in her sexual prime... I thought I was a young Elmer Studd years and years ago, back when I was 19. I thought like the Greenwanderer... "the world was my amusement park and all the beautiful ladies I could seduce, were my rides". Boy did I ever learn a hard lesson. I met a 42 year old British Lady when I was 19, I was going to show her how a young stud "took care of business". I took her home and got to down to business, I thought we'd finished at least 4 times.... She rode me from literally from 9pm that night until 6am the next morning. I thought I was gonna die!!!! The next day, I had to wear the baggiest pair of pants I could find. The Greenwander is young, he thinks he's figured it all out. A few years from now, if he could come back and read all he's written, he'd never believe that he could feel that way.

We guys think we're lion's when we're young, and feel like the king of the bedroom. Only after years and years of living and learning do we ever figure out that we were molded and putty in our women's hands. Women the world over have learned how to captivate and seduce us... most of the young studs will think that the women use the little tool between their legs and their breasts, but the most effective tool that women use against us is our own gray matter, all a lady has to do is gently massage our egos and we'll do anything. Even the Thai ladies are masters of that massage, heck maybe the best, I mean how many of us old farts have stopped thinking that we're studs. :o

But greenwanderer, I thought i was the sexiest beast alive, not you.

well...we have yet to see this...

Your Korean/Scotish hybrid, that gives you a good start...Your online personality would suggest that you're under 30 still....Lets see a sexy beast pose first...

Well im under 30 and in my prime, as a pose goes I wouldnt want people posting my pic elsewhere pretending to be me :o

Little Man if you satisfied her the first time, she wouldn't be begging for seconds, she'd be begging for rest. You poor little man

Well, as far as sexual frequency and length, it depends on several factors...

1) The males ability to hold out from premature ejaculation

I never did have this a problem of premature ejaculation...more a problem of not being able to get off...but that seems to have passed now :o

2) The females sexual experience and confidence...

I've found for less experienced girls, usually 18-24 years old, shorter 20-30 minutes sessions are best for both parties...Too long is draining for the male, so after 30 minutes or so (not including the initial foreplay / oral), her natural juices start to dry out and need some rest to rejuvinate...ofcourse the more you change up, the more you can get...but I find it's better not to drain her completely dry...Save it for Rounds 2, 3, 4, and 5 (five rounds in one 4-5 hour session does me in) is much more worthwhile if you ask me...

And the point about leaving her begging is a power play...Girls who are clever use it all the time...Get you real worked up, hot, and act as teases...wanting you to beg. It can work real good if you let her play the card...but the point to play it back on them is to get them real hot working up in round one or two, and bust a nut, or just stop suddenly...be careful with this tactic though, she could be come hooked :D

A big point to remember about female sexuality is they're not like males soi cat. That don't just have one orgasm and want to sleep...If your girls are/were like this, perhaps they are misleading you and simply just wanted to get it over with... It's good to be a dominant savage in bed sometimes, but you don't want to scare them away from sex, just challenge their inner sexual monster waiting to come out :D

Sex is an art and the more self-concious your partner is, the more difficult it is to share a mutual and benefitial experience...So generally, virgin, near virgins i.e. Uni students won't be the most enthusiastic about sex...though some are totally workable/learnable if their first few experiences weren't horrifying...

So I hear girls from 28-36 is where its at...I can't confirm this personally but when I was 19, I had an affair with a 27 year old...She was a nymph but not as skilled/enthusiastic as I was expecting...Oh, how I miss the single days...

And then i realised it had all been a wet dream.

Hi green wanderer

Just my thoughts.

Cheers

Just my observations

I am sorry greenwanderer, What i meant was she was laughing AT YOU, your comments of self bravado makes me laugh, i even sent this to some friends back hame and got a good few laughs out of it.

by the sounds of things you are giving out all your secrets, Give us some more you stud, we all need to learn from you, SIR STUD Please give us your wisdom!!!

I'm out of this forum, so much laughter gives me a pain in the gut, but it was fun!!!

Cheers All :D