Females Who Are The Sexiest Are Always The Nastiest

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll tell you how sexual relations are with guys who actually have and use their balls. We don't get plaid, hurt, dumped, or rejected by beautiful and sexy women...In fact, on the contrary, we court and mount them like savages, don't even take a number, and leave HER begging for seconds. At the end of the day, we're not following her around with a leash on our balls asking her for a reason why? Crying like some pussy-wooped chump.,,

puke.gif

That green guy is on some major head-trip.

You're creating bad karma for yourself, you know?

Lots of sexy women around, specially in Thailand, haven't met any nasty ones yet. But to be honest, didn't get much further then oogling them and chatting, haven't been in Thailand for very long.

Greenie is refreshing. I mean virtually everyday we find topics and we debate them and banter them about. We've seen and heard some interesting opinions and viewpoints. We've become quite heated in our ideals and judgements; it sometimes puts a strain on our intellects and individual idelogies. Then along comes GREENIE... with ideas, opinions, tall tales, sexual exploits that make Ann Rice seem like a Disney writer, facts that are figments of his imagination, with no basis in truth or even physically possible. It is so fun to watch his every post... He's kind of like one of those toy police cars I had as a kid. Put the batteries in, put it on the floor and watch it bounce off all the furniture. It made a heck of a lot of noice, I laughed my butt off and never knew which way it was going to go next. Go Greenie Go!!!! :o

Lots of sexy women around, specially in Thailand, haven't met any nasty ones yet. But to be honest, didn't get much further then oogling them and chatting, haven't been in Thailand for very long.

Are you posting from the arrivals lounge at the airport? :o

Are you posting from the arrivals lounge at the airport? :o

That would be the only way that his post would make sense! :D

I have had a lot of experience in this area mainly because I have owned restaurants and clubs most of my life.

When I was young I hired all beautiful women. I didn’t care much for experience or intelligence I was just looking for beauty. I had nothing but trouble with this approach.

Then I hired any female with a strange first name and a tattoo. I had April, and Brandy and so on. This worked for a while till Lorna Doone filed sexual harassment charges against me (of course not true).

Having tired of all of these problems I invented a restaurant concept that could be operated by three people and still make a substantial amount of money. I hired George a gay savant and his cousin Eve who was the most breathtaking young woman I had ever met except she was a lesbian. I figured I had it made.

It worked well until that night Eve got drunk and decided she wasn’t a lesbian after all.

After being dragged around for a couple of years by a beautiful woman not sure of her sexual orientation I came to Thailand looking for a mature not very beautiful woman.

And that is what I found. We have been together for most of a year. But I have a problem. After looking at her every day and noticing the things she does, the way she laughs, the extent of her generosity and compassion for people including me, her lack of temper, her cooking and cleaning ability, her patience, her consistent good mood, her clean smell, her strength in adversity, her serene demeanor when she sleeps next to me each night reaching out to pat me once an hour in her sleep to make sure I am OK, I am beginning to think she is beautiful. She is almost 40 and today I found myself thinking she looked like a teen as she stepped out of the shower and shivered at the cold weather we are having.

She sings as she washes my clothes by hand because she refuses to send some things to the laundry. She is becoming more beautiful in my eyes each day.

Frankly I am getting worried because I have had nothing but trouble with beautiful women.

I just seem to attract beautiful woman, and GW is a great poster, some people just need a sense of humor, he brings the forum alive, something that I cant do without flamming and getting in trouble with the mods, keep posting like you are GW. I love it

I have had a lot of experience in this area mainly because I have owned restaurants and clubs most of my life.

When I was young I hired all beautiful women. I didn’t care much for experience or intelligence I was just looking for beauty. I had nothing but trouble with this approach.

Then I hired any female with a strange first name and a tattoo. I had April, and Brandy and so on. This worked for a while till Lorna Doone filed sexual harassment charges against me (of course not true).

Having tired of all of these problems I invented a restaurant concept that could be operated by three people and still make a substantial amount of money. I hired George a gay savant and his cousin Eve who was the most breathtaking young woman I had ever met except she was a lesbian. I figured I had it made.

It worked well until that night Eve got drunk and decided she wasn’t a lesbian after all.

After being dragged around for a couple of years by a beautiful woman not sure of her sexual orientation I came to Thailand looking for a mature not very beautiful woman.

And that is what I found. We have been together for most of a year. But I have a problem. After looking at her every day and noticing the things she does, the way she laughs, the extent of her generosity and compassion for people including me, her lack of temper, her cooking and cleaning ability, her patience, her consistent good mood, her clean smell, her strength in adversity, her serene demeanor when she sleeps next to me each night reaching out to pat me once an hour in her sleep to make sure I am OK, I am beginning to think she is beautiful. She is almost 40 and today I found myself thinking she looked like a teen as she stepped out of the shower and shivered at the cold weather we are having.

She sings as she washes my clothes by hand because she refuses to send some things to the laundry. She is becoming more beautiful in my eyes each day.

Frankly I am getting worried because I have had nothing but trouble with beautiful women.

Sooooooo.... you're worried because she is almost 40 or because she is a beautiful soul in general? What is your concern mark45y? Why do you have a problem with this lovely lady?

Ooooops, did I forget to say (in keeping with the thread).... that I AM NOT A BITCH! :D

Be careful Khall - The Green Stud is out there somewhere, prepare to be boarded. He won't take a number. You're in danger of being mounted like a savage and you will have to "beg for seconds". Oh yeah! Put the leash away... he doesn't want a leash on his balls.

Did I get that right? :o

Sooooooo.... you're worried because she is almost 40 or because she is a beautiful soul in general? What is your concern mark45y? Why do you have a problem with this lovely lady? :D

Is that sarcasm?

In a roundabout way, he explains he is very much in love with and admiring his wife for being a wonderful person.

The 'beauty' thing is meant as a joke... But you did not really misunderstand that, did you?

Good luck Mark, it sounds like you have found something really good. If you can honour her like she honours you, then you will have a great life. :o

For what it's worth, I think that different people have different conceptions of beauty: prettiness, sexiness, a willingness to leap into the sack, or even an acceptance of being mauled, mounted and conquered by some tosser (judging by a few of the posts).

I agree with Mark. I am just about to get married (2nd time around) to a wonderful lady (Brit). She's 50, I'm 45, both had our kids, made our silly mistakes, done the egotistical and youthful things and grown up a bit.

And no, I'm not like I was when I was 20 (physically or mentally), and nor is she. We neither pretend to be nor need to be - it's much better than that! I'll tell you what, though - I wouldn't be 20 again for the world.

Sooooooo.... you're worried because she is almost 40 or because she is a beautiful soul in general? What is your concern mark45y? Why do you have a problem with this lovely lady?

The reference to 40 was meant as a compliment to her. Even at 40 she looks and has some of the same body movements of a 19 year old. The beauty aspect was a self satire of me. Even when I am trying not to find beauty it somehow creeps into my life.

I have had a few problems with fat ugly women in Thailand who I often find "speak strong" and not generally polite. Often wanting to be centre of attention and speaking above everyone else, the first to make a bitchy comment, ignorant, "common as muck, opinionated etc.

One the other hand I know a few very pretty girls who are stuck up, think they are "hi-so" because they have some guy giving them lots of cash - generally looking down on others who are more educated and intelligent that they are because they are not part of their "cool crowd".

I have had a few problems with fat ugly women in Thailand who I often find "speak strong" and not generally polite. Often wanting to be centre of attention and speaking above everyone else, the first to make a bitchy comment, ignorant, "common as muck, opinionated etc.

One the other hand I know a few very pretty girls who are stuck up, think they are "hi-so" because they have some guy giving them lots of cash - generally looking down on others who are more educated and intelligent that they are because they are not part of their "cool crowd".