Transferring funds out of Thailand

I'm in the process of acquiring a condo, but the seller has put himself in a bad situation by not keeping his original Tor Tor 3 when acquiring the condo and wants me to transfer the money out to his foregin bank account - which would leave me in the same situation as he is in now - I'd prefer to avoid that.

I'd be grateful for some well-informed answers to a few questions I have:

- what happens if he transfers 4 million Baht with just the sale contract and the tax receipt from land office as documentation? Will the transfer be impossible or will there just be tax levied? If tax, how much?

- what is the limit for transfers abroad (I guess set by BOT, limit per person and day) under which no questions are asked?

- how good are Thai banks at retrieving historical transactions from 4 or 5 years ago? could they issue a tor tor 3 or a credit note for the original transaction?

- could the original tor tor 3 be retrieved from the land office archives? do they keep a copy?

- are there other was to get the money out efficiently? I know about debit card transactions and Western union / Moneygram transfers, etc. but that is too much work and costs are prohibitive. Not an option.

- if everything else fails, would someone on here agree to a compensation deal, i.e. exchanging the seller's local Baht balance against a AUD balance in Australia (4 million Baht)? - please contact me.