Pacquiao vs Rios

phuketsub

Like most excellent fighters, Pacquiao doesn't know when to quit when they are legendary.

The only way is down. He is far past his prime.

I think he just proved you wrong...smile.png

Sure, hes getting on ....55 fights i believe, but he added another win today....thumbsup.gif

But i hope he retires before the inevitable fall comes along....

Both his offence and his defence,whilst not [naturally] up there as in days gone by, still very impressive..his speed is extra ordinary..[iMO]

451655893.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

Edited by andreandre

Manny is a true athlete, he is just unbelievable, although admittedly his last defeat was brutal and the knock out blow frightening. Today in Macau, Rios was made to look a total lumbering imbecile, he was outclassed, out boxed and totally out of his comfort level.

Manny, I salute you, but please realise when enough is enough, you are an inspiration to your country, especially these times when millions of your countrymen are are suffering. You have made your name and you have made your money, now go and be the politician you so much want to be and shame the never ending Filipino corrupt politicians as you shame majority of your opponents in the ring.

• Like 2

Manny is a true athlete, he is just unbelievable, although admittedly his last defeat was brutal and the knock out blow frightening. Today in Macau, Rios was made to look a total lumbering imbecile, he was outclassed, out boxed and totally out of his comfort level.

Manny, I salute you, but please realise when enough is enough, you are an inspiration to your country, especially these times when millions of your countrymen are are suffering. You have made your name and you have made your money, now go and be the politician you so much want to be and shame the never ending Filipino corrupt politicians as you shame majority of your opponents in the ring.

I like your attitude, but don't we need to see him fight Mayweather?

No I don't think we do, unless my elderly memory is wrong, Manny is now 35, he has proved his point as one of the best pound for pound boxers In boxing history It's now up to the younger ones to emulate him. He has no points to prove .

I am not a Filipino , but I worked there for over ten years, the Philippine people need an idol, Manny is just that idol. Quit whilst you are on top.

• Like 1

He is a Filipino icon, but if he could take down Mayweather at this stage of his career it would be the greatest accomplishment in boxing, worldwide, in decades..the sport needs it.

It would be bigger than Sugar Ray Leonard beating (outdancing) Hagler back in the 80s.

I'd like to know what the Pinoys think about this.

Like most excellent fighters, Pacquiao doesn't know when to quit when they are legendary.

This guy probably had the longest career in boxing history. He ended many opponent's boxing careers that were a lot younger than him. He's a legend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julio_C%C3%A9sar_Ch%C3%A1vez

Mayweather. How does anyone score points against someone you can't hit? He's so elusive.