Still talking to her

jimBaaaa

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know, why as is customary in these sort of relationships, why is the woman not paying this young stud to service her.

I'm in England, when I get back she'll get a bloody go seeing to

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

She's getting that at the moment, while you are in England dreaming about settling down with her.

totster :D

Phewwwwwwww weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Is it fair to say that the lady is at the backend of this particular career?

I'm struggling to see how she ever got into the industry in the first place, never mind get someone to send her 30k a month, and stay in the industry for long enough to be at the back end of her career.

I want to know, why as is customary in these sort of relationships, why is the woman not paying this young stud to service her.

I'm in England, when I get back she'll get a bloody go seeing to

She's getting that at the moment, while you are in England dreaming about settling down with her.

totster :D

Not tonight, maybe tomorrow though

I think you should realize that there is only two ways that this will work, if you plan to seriously be with her.

1) You move to Thailand and live together with her.

2) You move her to your country.

A serious relationship with her, would require your 100% attention and time. And remember that after some time, daily life sets in and she might not really be what you expected. Are you ready to go that way?

I know that is what's required and yes I'm fully aware that when daily life kicks in that mistakes may have been made or not, good advice though

Well, in that case then I would say "GO FOR IT!"... She might be the right one for you.

Besides that, many of the guys commenting on this site about prostitutes are most likely living with one without knowing it. If not prostitutes, then for sure gold-diggers, which in my mind is very much the same thing.

Otherwise, many of them are properly banging prostitutes on a daily bases here in Thailand, but seeing nothing wrong with doing that. The girls are marked as sluts, but the guys believe they are true studs. Paying for sex seems to be okay, while taking money for it is not. Hmm... who are the smart ones here?

Furthermore, prostitutes (men or women) are also people with feelings. And I have actually seen relationships were a persons history or background, is not a problem in relation to having a good relationship or being a good and trustworthy partner in life.

So, I say ... Go for it!, but use common sense... Good luck!

PS. Her age could be to your advantage. At that age, she might be ready to settle down and have a family. Since you are still very young, the question will then be if you also are ready? Because in many Farang/bargirl relationships, the problem is actually not always the girl - but the guy, who can not stop his habit going with bargirls. When a relationship goes bad here, you always hear the guys version, but very few times get the chance to hear the girls side of the story.

Theres always one, but now we have two (the O/P and khunpa). So "khunpa" it sounds like its a good idea to wife a prostitute, and if it goes tits up, its usually "blame the farang". Are you also from the UK ?

I think you should realize that there is only two ways that this will work, if you plan to seriously be with her.

1) You move to Thailand and live together with her.

2) You move her to your country.

A serious relationship with her, would require your 100% attention and time. And remember that after some time, daily life sets in and she might not really be what you expected. Are you ready to go that way?

I know that is what's required and yes I'm fully aware that when daily life kicks in that mistakes may have been made or not, good advice though

Well, in that case then I would say "GO FOR IT!"... She might be the right one for you.

Besides that, many of the guys commenting on this site about prostitutes are most likely living with one without knowing it. If not prostitutes, then for sure gold-diggers, which in my mind is very much the same thing.

Otherwise, many of them are properly banging prostitutes on a daily bases here in Thailand, but seeing nothing wrong with doing that. The girls are marked as sluts, but the guys believe they are true studs. Paying for sex seems to be okay, while taking money for it is not. Hmm... who are the smart ones here?

Furthermore, prostitutes (men or women) are also people with feelings. And I have actually seen relationships were a persons history or background, is not a problem in relation to having a good relationship or being a good and trustworthy partner in life.

So, I say ... Go for it!, but use common sense... Good luck!

PS. Her age could be to your advantage. At that age, she might be ready to settle down and have a family. Since you are still very young, the question will then be if you also are ready? Because in many Farang/bargirl relationships, the problem is actually not always the girl - but the guy, who can not stop his habit going with bargirls. When a relationship goes bad here, you always hear the guys version, but very few times get the chance to hear the girls side of the story.

Theres always one, but now we have two (the O/P and khunpa). So "khunpa" it sounds like its a good idea to wife a prostitute, and if it goes tits up, its usually "blame the farang". Are you also from the UK ?

BARGIRL.....................................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  and ha!

didnt even read.  Maybe it should be BARMAN................hahahaha!

I left myself open for the banter, so please actually say something comical if you want to go down that road

Haha no trolling here gents, I real am man who has fallen for a 39 yr old hooker, at 24 myself I do believe this is unheard of? I am fully aware of all the stereotypes, the hidden agenda of the bargirl and what is expected of a farang boyfriend, but I am care free and will crack on with the plan, maybe it will get volatile whilst I'm there, maybe I won't return home or maybe the plan will go as we hoped but either way I need to proceed, just to know. Like I said if it goes tits up I move on. I know I'll get scrutinised by most people and told I'm crazy, or that she has a saggy pus*y (which she doesn't) and is to old and "why not just get an 18 yr old bar girl" or "just get with a girl in my home town" or "your a good looking lad, why are you doing this to yourself", well I like to different to my peers and the fact she is 39 fascinates me, I'd never get with a women that age in England

So lets pretend you are not a troll. If she's 39 she will have been in the business for not far off 25 years. Yes most start in Thai bars at 15 instead of finding a job where there first kid is conceived, no the father didn't run away, just another customer.

You think after 25 years she will change ? Nope most the long timers are still in the business because they are pig lazy. Notice how many long timers are fat , but are doing it because they can't afford to eat ? Any that are in it due to circumstance get out as quickly as possible within a year. All they are interested in is getting drunk on someone elses money and gambling. Never been taught responsibility and never want to learn it. Lifes about having fun only.

Good luck, you will need it as you are just one of many of her boyfriends who are/will pay for her and her 'brother' and family and friends to get drunk everynight.

I'm struggling to see how she ever got into the industry in the first place, never mind get someone to send her 30k a month, and stay in the industry for long enough to be at the back end of her career.

Lets be fair. There are a lot of bargirls or barboys who are worse looking than the op's one............lol. I think they are groomed from age 2 or 3 to be prostitutes, looks be damned.

There are a lot who's hooker career cant even gt off the ground. Just highly unattractive. Ops one is lucky she seems to have done well.............lol.

Haha no trolling here gents, I real am man who has fallen for a 39 yr old hooker, at 24 myself I do believe this is unheard of? I am fully aware of all the stereotypes, the hidden agenda of the bargirl and what is expected of a farang boyfriend, but I am care free and will crack on with the plan, maybe it will get volatile whilst I'm there, maybe I won't return home or maybe the plan will go as we hoped but either way I need to proceed, just to know. Like I said if it goes tits up I move on. I know I'll get scrutinised by most people and told I'm crazy, or that she has a saggy pus*y (which she doesn't) and is to old and "why not just get an 18 yr old bar girl" or "just get with a girl in my home town" or "your a good looking lad, why are you doing this to yourself", well I like to different to my peers and the fact she is 39 fascinates me, I'd never get with a women that age in England

So lets pretend you are not a troll. If she's 39 she will have been in the business for not far off 25 years. Yes most start in Thai bars at 15 instead of finding a job where there first kid is conceived, no the father didn't run away, just another customer.

You think after 25 years she will change ? Nope most the long timers are still in the business because they are pig lazy. Notice how many long timers are fat , but are doing it because they can't afford to eat ?  Any that are in it due to circumstance get out as quickly as possible within a year. All they are interested in is getting drunk on someone elses money and gambling. Never been taught responsibility  and never want to learn it. Lifes about having fun only.

Good luck, you will need it as you are just one of many of her boyfriends who are/will pay for her and her 'brother' and family and friends to get drunk everynight.

you are trying to give advice to someone who is fully aware of all the stereotypes but thanks anyway. I don't and won't send money, I'd only look after her when I'm there full time, your not talking to an old fart here, for you to presume I'd just roll over is daft, when I'm there she will be expected to get rounds in, if she refuses then she ain't drinking is she but that's just one thing, I'll make sure I get right in her head, make her bring out the real her

Phewwwwwwww weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm struggling to see how she ever got into the industry in the first place, never mind get someone to send her 30k a month, and stay in the industry for long enough to be at the back end of her career.

Lets be fair.  There are a lot of bargirls or barboys who are worse looking than the op's one............lol.   I think they are groomed from age 2 or 3 to be prostitutes, looks be damned.

There are a lot who's hooker career cant even gt off the ground.  Just highly unattractive.  Ops one is lucky she seems to have done well.............lol.

Again, it's not just about the looks/sex, I like her for her, the person within, (she is a person, though many of you think of them as cattle)you forget I'm 24 and can get sex in England like you'd expect from an average 24yr old lad, as I've said I'm not interested, my main goal in my life at this moment is to have her and I'm going to take it as far as i can, my way. I'm

not desperate so I can play it any way I want, without losing to much, I understand completely what she does and how she does it, that she loves her job, that she extracts money from men, that she sucks millions of dicks, that her daughter was probably conceived with a farang 20 years ago, that she is 39, that she is a lazy bitch blah blah blah etc etc, understand this, I am not disillusioned by any stretch but the goal and the drive is to be that one and only for her, to get more personality and realness out of her that no one has managed to do before, I'll never be a victim, I wouldn't let it get that far, if I see that's how it will be then I run and again I understand there are other boyfriends but they are just standard money sends with no depth. I know my challenge and If I succeed I will be that one and only, I'll have her heart (for real) it would be nice if I can make it all work out but again if it doesn't, whatever, move on, easy for me,

So lets pretend you are not a troll. If she's 39 she will have been in the business for not far off 25 years. Yes most start in Thai bars at 15 instead of finding a job where there first kid is conceived, no the father didn't run away, just another customer.

You think after 25 years she will change ? Nope most the long timers are still in the business because they are pig lazy. Notice how many long timers are fat , but are doing it because they can't afford to eat ? Any that are in it due to circumstance get out as quickly as possible within a year. All they are interested in is getting drunk on someone elses money and gambling. Never been taught responsibility and never want to learn it. Lifes about having fun only.

Good luck, you will need it as you are just one of many of her boyfriends who are/will pay for her and her 'brother' and family and friends to get drunk everynight.

you are trying to give advice to someone who is fully aware of all the stereotypes but thanks anyway. I don't and won't send money, I'd only look after her when I'm there full time, your not talking to an old fart here, for you to presume I'd just roll over is daft, when I'm there she will be expected to get rounds in, if she refuses then she ain't drinking is she but that's just one thing, I'll make sure I get right in her head, make her bring out the real her

Good luck with that. Are you any good with awkward silences ? biggrin.png

It sounds like you are doing this for a challenge.

Lets be fair. There are a lot of bargirls or barboys who are worse looking than the op's one............lol. I think they are groomed from age 2 or 3 to be prostitutes, looks be damned.

There are a lot who's hooker career cant even gt off the ground. Just highly unattractive. Ops one is lucky she seems to have done well.............lol.

Again, it's not just about the looks/sex, I like her for her, the person within, (she is a person, though many of you think of them as cattle)you forget I'm 24 and can get sex in England like you'd expect from an average 24yr old lad, as I've said I'm not interested, my main goal in my life at this moment is to have her and I'm going to take it as far as i can, my way. I'm

not desperate so I can play it any way I want, without losing to much, I understand completely what she does and how she does it, that she loves her job, that she extracts money from men, that she sucks millions of dicks, that her daughter was probably conceived with a farang 20 years ago, that she is 39, that she is a lazy bitch blah blah blah etc etc, understand this, I am not disillusioned by any stretch but the goal and the drive is to be that one and only for her, to get more personality and realness out of her that no one has managed to do before, I'll never be a victim, I wouldn't let it get that far, if I see that's how it will be then I run and again I understand there are other boyfriends but they are just standard money sends with no depth. I know my challenge and If I succeed I will be that one and only, I'll have her heart (for real) it would be nice if I can make it all work out but again if it doesn't, whatever, move on, easy for me,

Thai.

So have you met her 20 yr old daughter? I think the readership would prefer that photo.

Haha no trolling here gents, I real am man who has fallen for a 39 yr old hooker, at 24 myself I do believe this is unheard of?

Maybe you're insecure and looking for a mother figure I don't know.

Anyway it's not unheard of.

At age 31 I became attracted to a hooker that was 36. I didn't know at the time because she lied about her age ( don't they all).

For me it was love at first sight but she did not feel the same way.

Still we became a bit more than just friends and over time she got more appreciative of me.( money helped I guess).

Now I'm 50, she's 55 and we still take care eachother.

Ahh the OP did indulge with a picture of the lady in question. I respect that.

I also see that the OP lives up to his handle name here.....baaaa.

That said, to each their own.

In fact, I could imagine OP walking down Sukhumvit with this....err...her, and it would not be out of the ordinary much at all.

But, seriously, OP does deserve the poster of the year award because he does stick with his own OP without abandoning it!

Ahh the OP did indulge with a picture of the lady in question. I respect that.

I also see that the OP lives up to his handle name here.....baaaa.

That said, to each their own.

In fact, I could imagine OP walking down Sukhumvit with this....err...her, and it would not be out of the ordinary much at all.

But, seriously, OP does deserve the poster of the year award because he does stick with his own OP without abandoning it!

True, the boy does have gonads....unless he's been playing us like a violin. The pic did give this thread some personality.

..that she sucks millions of dicks,

Remember that when you next share a passionate kiss together...xohmy.png.pagespeed.ic.McRSVGCcPA.webp

totster smile.png

Bit of toothpaste and mouthwash, be like it never happened

You're a good sport, Jim. But what about the white stain on her whiskers? Kidding.