Drunk Russian escapes from Phuket hospital, smashes car windows then falls asleep in pond

webfact

Let's see what happens when the BIB's presents the bill of all damage he caused. Give the guy a break, he probably missed a few AA meetings and forgot everything he learned at the anger management therapy.

Edited by bander

Why is it White Honky's like to fight and cause violence, bodily harm and damage property when drunk,

where as, Asians get together and sing at karaoke bars, have a good laugh and enjoy comraderie?

If you've not lived in Asia, then most likely you don't know what I'm talking about and yes, it's a general comment.

Well, lets see....

Honkys get drunk, break windows, go to the temple and beat up a few ornaments, get arrested and pay 300k for damages.

Asians, get together, sing at karaoke bars, have a good laugh.........until one asian loses face, goes home, gets a gun and shoots his buddies.

Yeah, huge difference.

Exactly just what i was thinking...

What would be your reaction if you walked back to your car one day and found it like the one on the picture?? Then after asking around what the hell happened, witnesses would tell you that.. ahh just some drunk farang ran out of the hospital with a fire extinguisher and blasted a few cars including yours. Those Russians are mental by the way. Anybody can do such things regardless of nationality but for some reason unknown to all of us, Russians tend to do insane things on a regular basis.

• Like 1

What would be your reaction if you walked back to your car one day and found it like the one on the picture?? Then after asking around what the hell happened, witnesses would tell you that.. ahh just some drunk farang ran out of the hospital with a fire extinguisher and blasted a few cars including yours. Those Russians are mental by the way. Anybody can do such things regardless of nationality but for some reason unknown to all of us, Russians tend to do insane things on a regular basis.

They will fit in well here then, as the Thais do insane things on a regular basis too..

His actions appear stupid rather than evil. He will pay for the damage he has caused and then some. He will spend some time locked up. I am more concerned about the 'teenage' gangs on motorcycles robbing and attacking tourists with knives and guns.

Serves the tourists right, why are they carrying knives and guns?

And the Russians are thinking about closing down charter flights to Thailand as they feel that their natives safety and welfare is at risk. Apparently they, at least, are not too concerned about how the rest of the World sees them.

Some who come here might think that Ivan was just having 'a good night out'.

I resemble your remark,blink.png

No relation I assure you wai2.gif

They will fit in well here then, as the Thais do insane things on a regular basis too..

Amazing how every single thread sooner or later ends up in Thai-bashing.

Before everybody starts on this guy , I mean who at one point has not got drunk , woken up in a hospital , grabbed a fire extinguisher , ran outside and smashed the windows of a few cars , and then jumped in a puddle to cool off . I mean it could happen to anybody

To my shame I can nod to a couple of those.......

oops, three maybe.....

Who not have make something stupid when have been drunk?

I just laugh and fall down, party over. Never got into a fight, harmed anyone or damaged anything, have woken up with a fat chick tho so I guess that was a little stupid.

Who not have make something stupid when have been drunk?

I just laugh and fall down, party over. Never got into a fight, harmed anyone or damaged anything, have woken up with a fat chick tho so I guess that was a little stupid.

"Mystery music playing in the background"....but, but, was it a "real" chick?

• Like 1