Thai govt asks the world to condemn protesters

webfact

Hold your horses. At any point, have the man from Dubai actually said that he in any way is running the country. Has his sister said that he is running the country, is he up on criminal charges illegally running the country. Where do your guys have your info from, i guess from newspapers and other media just as i. And i would ask how peaceful are the ongoing protests really when they are occupying government offices, hindering the legally elected government to carry out its work, ordering governors and sivil servants to stop working and maybe bring the country closer to sivil war. Is this democratic methods you would like to see in your own country, or is it just easy to have this, in my opinion, extreme view of things when it is happening other places. To the point, the present government is legally voted in to office. The one million supporters Suthep is claiming to have on the streets, i am sure have a valid opinion and are as i understand allowed to take their protest to the streets peacefully. Where they cross the line is when they occupy government offices, when they order people not to go to work and when they are actually working to bring down the government with a coup. What about the other 60 mill Thais who are sitting home, are they all 60 mill just pawns of the man from Dubai or should they be heard as well. The courts have ordered a warrant for arrest of the protest leader Suthep, tell me, are the courts run by Thaksin as well, the same courts that convicted him for tax evasion. When all evil happening in this county is put down to one man Thaksin, when all corruption in Thailand is put down to one man Thaksin, thats when i fall of.

• Like 1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At any point, have the man from Dubai actually said that he in any way is running the country

He was caught on tape giving orders to the PTP House Speaker, Somsak. It is treasonous for an elected politician to take instructions from non-elected persons overseas, more so if they are wanted criminals.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/567555-democrats-audio-clip-proves-thaksin-influences-house-speaker-somsak/

Hold your horses. At any point, have the man from Dubai actually said that he in any way is running the country. Has his sister said that he is running the country, is he up on criminal charges illegally running the country. Where do your guys have your info from, i guess from newspapers and other media just as i. And i would ask how peaceful are the ongoing protests really when they are occupying government offices, hindering the legally elected government to carry out its work, ordering governors and sivil servants to stop working and maybe bring the country closer to sivil war. Is this democratic methods you would like to see in your own country, or is it just easy to have this, in my opinion, extreme view of things when it is happening other places. To the point, the present government is legally voted in to office. The one million supporters Suthep is claiming to have on the streets, i am sure have a valid opinion and are as i understand allowed to take their protest to the streets peacefully. Where they cross the line is when they occupy government offices, when they order people not to go to work and when they are actually working to bring down the government with a coup. What about the other 60 mill Thais who are sitting home, are they all 60 mill just pawns of the man from Dubai or should they be heard as well. The courts have ordered a warrant for arrest of the protest leader Suthep, tell me, are the courts run by Thaksin as well, the same courts that convicted him for tax evasion. When all evil happening in this county is put down to one man Thaksin, when all corruption in Thailand is put down to one man Thaksin, thats when i fall of.

"For the past year and a half, by the party’s own admission, the most important political decisions in this country of 65 million people have been made from abroad, by a former prime minister who has been in self-imposed exile since 2008 to escape corruption charges."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/30/world/asia/thaksin-shinawatra-of-thailand-wields-influence-from-afar.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

""It was really a meeting among us, with Thaksin offering encouragement towards the end of the meeting," she said."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/500248-thaksin-calls-in-to-instruct-thai-cabinet/

"BANGKOK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra faced withering criticism on Friday for allowing her brother, deposed premier Thaksin Shinawatra, to summon government ministers for a meeting by web-cam from his self-imposed exile abroad.

http://www.trust.org/item/?map=thai-pm-faces-criticism-for-brothers-skype-cabinet-meeting

"Education Minister Chaturon Chaisang in his special interview with BBC, said the Pheu Thai would have to find a way to balance Thaksin's influence over the Cabinet."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/685059-pheu-thai-in-dilemma-over-thaksins-shadow-chaturon/

• Like 2

"For the past year and a half, by the party’s own admission, the most important political decisions in this country of 65 million people have been made from abroad, by a former prime minister who has been in self-imposed exile since 2008 to escape corruption charges."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/30/world/asia/thaksin-shinawatra-of-thailand-wields-influence-from-afar.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

""It was really a meeting among us, with Thaksin offering encouragement towards the end of the meeting," she said."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/500248-thaksin-calls-in-to-instruct-thai-cabinet/

"BANGKOK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra faced withering criticism on Friday for allowing her brother, deposed premier Thaksin Shinawatra, to summon government ministers for a meeting by web-cam from his self-imposed exile abroad.

http://www.trust.org/item/?map=thai-pm-faces-criticism-for-brothers-skype-cabinet-meeting

"Education Minister Chaturon Chaisang in his special interview with BBC, said the Pheu Thai would have to find a way to balance Thaksin's influence over the Cabinet."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/685059-pheu-thai-in-dilemma-over-thaksins-shadow-chaturon/

For anyone to say that Thaksin is not running the country is an insult to the Thai people who voted for him.... I mean, her.

Is anyone seriously suggesting they would have voted for a middle aged mum with no political experience to be the Prime Minister of one of the most corrupt countries in Asia if it wasn't for her family connections?

I know Thai politics can be hilarious but that is beyond a joke. smile.png

• Like 2