Used Cambodian Visa

Before getting my Type B visa, I made a number of runs to Cambodia to renew my tourist visa. Every time I entered the country, I would get another Cambodian Visa stuck and stapled to my passport. These visas all take up otherwise blank pages, does anyone know if I can peel them off and get rid of them now? Or do I have to keep them for some reason. The arrival and departure stamps are on seperate pages & would not be affected by removing the used visas.

TIA

I've had exactly the same thought and have picked away at a Cambodian Visa - hoping it would 'fall off' of its own accord.

The honest answer though I think is 'no, you can't', as

1) You want to show a proper record of exits and entries.

2) Sometimes the Cambodians stamp the visa over its edge - and you can't erase that, and it would look a bit fishy to have half a ink stamp.

Honest and short answer is no. :o

If you read page 4 of a US passport it almost clearly spells out that you do not touch anything other than the personal data page 5.

Your visas can be, and often are, used as a record of your travel by immigration officers and any missing stamps are likely to be questioned. If you need new pages or a new passport get it done by your embassy.