Roast Beef

212traders

bit of topic but archers does a great roast beef dinner on sunday,saves shopping cooking and washing up after.and cheaper.

Agreed. No one has really delicious roast beef like back at home, but Archers, Gekko Garden and Butter is Better (sandwiches) do a very decent job for Thailand.

I went to Rimping at the Airport and bought a Silverside cut which was around 650 - 750 per kilo (many cuts available) went home and let it go in the oven for hours until it was falling apart - lovely bit of beef.

I am sure you will get a decent cut there to cook your roast

"in the oven for hours until it was falling apart"....................that shouldn't happen to good roast beef. You obviously don't know the wonders of medium rare roast beef.......maybe your British??

We forgive you.....

Thanks for your forgiveness perhaps we can meet so you can educate me :)

I went to Rimping at the Airport and bought a Silverside cut which was around 650 - 750 per kilo (many cuts available) went home and let it go in the oven for hours until it was falling apart - lovely bit of beef.

"in the oven for hours until it was falling apart"....................that shouldn't happen to good roast beef. You obviously don't know the wonders of medium rare roast beef.......maybe your British??

We forgive you.....

Thanks for your forgiveness perhaps we can meet so you can educate me smile.png

you sound like you're self educated and never learned or experienced the many ways of cooking beef.

We forgive you.....

Thanks for your forgiveness perhaps we can meet so you can educate me smile.png

you sound like you're self educated and never learned or experienced the many ways of cooking beef.

I suppose you are an expert on what other people should eat Jack, If I had known you were such an expert I wouldn't have dared post when you are giving us your valuable opinions

Edited by scotinsiam