1 month at land borders?

at nong khai friendship bridge 30 days visa for citizens from US,Italy and few other countries.can anyone confirm?i crossed with a tourist visa got at the consulate so i cant be sure,but th announcements say 30 days at any land border

Multpile threads, at least four.

True since Nov 1 for citizens of U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Canada and Japan.

However, it is NOT universally known nor universally applied. The Visa companies in Kata and Karon Phuket that do visa runs to Burma still think it is 15 days. I did the run from Bangkok to Poi Pet on November 7 and I did get 30 days (USA citizen). I have NOT seen any confirmation that any of the visa companies in Pattaya do it for 30 days yet.

The Visa companies in Kata and Karon Phuket that do visa runs to Burma still think it is 15 days.

It's clearly in their interest to dlsseminate such misinformation! Anyway it's now 30 days for nationals of the G7 countries.

True since Nov 1 for citizens of U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Canada and Japan.

However, it is NOT universally known nor universally applied. The Visa companies in Kata and Karon Phuket that do visa runs to Burma still think it is 15 days. I did the run from Bangkok to Poi Pet on November 7 and I did get 30 days (USA citizen). I have NOT seen any confirmation that any of the visa companies in Pattaya do it for 30 days yet.

It's up to the visa run companies, they do not stamp your passport. If people want to look for information, there is a search function, for those that can't be bothered, the topic that the Mods steer people to is now on page 2.

It's up to the visa run companies, they do not stamp your passport. If people want to look for information, there is a search function, for those that can't be bothered, the topic that the Mods steer people to is now on page 2.

It's not up to the visa run companies, as you said they do not stamp your passport. It's the immigration officer that puts the stamp in your passport.

• Like 1

It's not up to the visa run companies, as you said they do not stamp your passport. It's the immigration officer that puts the stamp in your passport.

So true!

"Up to the visa run companies", joke of the day biggrin.png

It might not be in the interest of the companies to spread the news too quickly. but for what purpose in the long run?

Do they think, people do not check their stamps and come back in 15 days? April foolsday?

Edited by KhunBENQ