Phuket Honorary Consul reports violent abuse, intimidation by taxi drivers

Lite Beer

I would record the entire show that these clowns put on, including the part when I beat them up bad. I don't know I just laugh at these vaginas. Now they try to indimate people. I would intimidate them by knocking them out.

I'm not a great advocate of violence to solve a problem, however....

Those kids in America that go off the rails and start blasting away with auto weapons in shopping malls and schools, maybe there could be an exchange program implemented ?

Bring them over to Phuket, give them their pick of weapons and a fast motorbike, let them go nuts (only allowed to shoot taxi and tuk tuk drives, maybe a 2hr limit )

Not sure what visa they would require ?

NamkangMan stand proud huh?

Pass the drum around for another Phuket transpo woes thread.....

First off, not a good idea for Helene to post her picture, but hopefully not many of the Tuk-Tuk dummies go onto TV. Please refer to the Larry Cunningham SMS threat.

Secondly a documentary on the subject, what would you call it (?) "fastest way to get shot in Phuket"?

First off, not a good idea for Helene to post her picture, but hopefully not many of the Tuk-Tuk dummies go onto TV. Please refer to the Larry Cunningham SMS threat.

Secondly a documentary on the subject, what would you call it (?) "fastest way to get shot in Phuket"?

First off, not a good idea for Helene to post her picture,

Agree but maybe she didn't know her pic was going to be posted

Under the photo says,,"gazette file"

Not as tho' she posed for this article...

Edited by andreandre

I would record the entire show that these clowns put on, including the part when I beat them up bad. I don't know I just laugh at these vaginas. Now they try to indimate people. I would intimidate them by knocking them out.

Wow..is that you pitbull??

I thought you were in jail....giggle.gif

"Secondly a documentary on the subject, what would you call it (?) "fastest way to get shot in Phuket"?" - a documentary has been made before, on the discharge of waste water.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/archives/tv/2011/article1838.html