People and their Motorbikes in Thailand(images)

Dancealot

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a visit to the work/paint shop...

attachicon.gifOld KLR650.jpg

Army green, smell of fresh paint, rough model.

Top bike, Sunshine.thumbsup.gif

wai.gif

Used to be a tri-tone jobber...Kawa Puke Green, Kawa Blue & Kawa Yellow.

Could see it long before you heard it. Powerful donk though...definitely a

don't drive after a few beers bike 'cause it'll toss yer bum right off it if you

do silly shit...like a hi-rev 1st gear dump clutch take off!

After a visit to the work/paint shop...

attachicon.gifOld KLR650.jpg

Army green, smell of fresh paint, rough model.

Top bike, Sunshine.thumbsup.gif

wai.gif

Used to be a tri-tone jobber...Kawa Puke Green, Kawa Blue & Kawa Yellow.

Could see it long before you heard it. Powerful donk though...definitely a

don't drive after a few beers bike 'cause it'll toss yer bum right off it if you

do silly shit...like a hi-rev 1st gear dump clutch take off!

I called a shop in Bangers once for a price on a Yamaha XT660R. They're quite affordable in Blighty.

Fell of the chair . . . .

There seems to be a bit Ducati envy in my neck of the woods....here's the first I've been able to snap. There's another MSX 125 that's been stickered up and looks quite cool and a Keeway that's been resprayed white and restickered as a Duke....I'll load em up as I track an snap em!

post-15216-0-49043100-1390393417_thumb.j

Has anyone else noticed this trend?

Yep thats the one... I want to get night pic of shop when I can be bothered. Very colourful and brightly lit. By the way ... in early post I explained why a bike in Soi Buekhow was a strange blue colour .. tyres and all. I worked out / experimented and found it was because I was shooting in "incandescent" colour mode (obviously for flourescent lighting) when it was daylight. Durrrrrrrr .. still not used to camera yet. Toooooo many bells and whistles for my simple brain. Least Imdid not embaressmmyself by going back to the shop saying its faulty !

Finally got a good shot of the local postie.All the others were blurred action shots.

I'd like to add that this chap and his office are very efficient,nothing goes astray.

DSC01558.JPG

I don't know whether he's trying to hide his face or being rude here.

DSC01559.JPG

If someone can give me a lift up i'll be of to school.

attachicon.gifAY XMAS PICS 464.JPG

attachicon.gifAY XMAS PICS 463.JPG

I have noticed it a lot in my travels around thailand that many people put their bikes inside the house at night even if they have secure fencing with locked gates.

I've seen many houses with a little ramp as part of the steps and I imagine thats to make it easier to put the bike inside and out again.

Posted Yesterday, 12:32

nightwatch, on 23 Jan 2014 - 00:26, said:snapback.png

If someone can give me a lift up i'll be of to school.

attachicon.gifAY XMAS PICS 464.JPG

attachicon.gifAY XMAS PICS 463.JPG

I have noticed it a lot in my travels around thailand that many people put their bikes inside the house at night even if they have secure fencing with locked gates.

I've seen many houses with a little ramp as part of the steps and I imagine thats to make it easier to put the bike inside and out again.

Yes they do, even though the gates are locked those bikes are not that heavy and it doesn't take much to carry one over a gate and into a pick up.

Not a very good photo but if they can be lifted up here I suppose over a gate would be no problem!

post-65750-0-27473700-1390506390_thumb.j

Archived