PM Yingluck's 10 year old son targeted by protesters

webfact

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a shame , this poor boy has nothing to do with his mum political career , very bad to treat him that way.

As much as I condemn what allegedly happened to the boy in school, your statement: "this poor boy has nothing to do with his mum political career" is incorrect. Looks like his mother dragged him in to be part of her political career. Why else is this kid hopping around in a white uniform with a mounted medal group on his chest?

attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.g0013729e48090faac26327.jpg

So you are saying that the child "Self determined" to join that function? Doubtful - and drivel...

Thats a shame , this poor boy has nothing to do with his mum political career , very bad to treat him that way.

As much as I condemn what allegedly happened to the boy in school, your statement: "this poor boy has nothing to do with his mum political career" is incorrect. Looks like his mother dragged him in to be part of her political career. Why else is this kid hopping around in a white uniform with a mounted medal group on his chest?

attachicon.gif0013729e48090faac26327.jpg

You're right of course but that's the fault of his parents rather than him.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Please double check the facts before posting any negative news.

The facts is Ms. Michell; the school director just announced last hour that this is just rumor. There is no one invade the school.

The fact is that Yingluck has sent her son to study abroad 2 months ago. The boy is not a student at Harrow International anymore.

• Like 1

attachicon.gif0013729e48090faac26327.jpg

Indeed - dragged into this by his mother. But look how he is gripping his hands.

Looks to me like he is uncomfortable and unsure of himself:

post-35489-0-86890400-1385802765_thumb.j

Mind you, I wish my old bones and joints were as flexible. smile.png

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

The facts is Ms. Michell; the school director just announced last hour that this is just rumor. There is no one invade the school.

The fact is that Yingluck has sent her son to study abroad 2 months ago. The boy is not a student at Harrow International anymore.

Yes, but did the "4-5 men wearing black shirts with Thai flag headband sitting inside the car" know that?

giggle.gif

Hi Guys,

Anyone back this claim up?

The reactions of the pro Dems/yellows/toppling of an elected government are really funny biggrin.png

Any piece of news against the government and the reds can only be taken as the full and exact truth that everyone should believe. Except those brainless, uneducated, x#&%+@# people who don't understand what real democracy is and still want to rely on elections.

Any piece of news that taints the reputation of the gentle and good hearted protesters who take the country hostage can only be a set up...

Very entertaining. I love to be with you guys rolleyes.gif

However, cowards attacking a child... Well, I did not know they could lower themselves.... that low. Gives me nausea.

Personally I tend to consider stories that are not third hand rumours that state the source is an anonymous member of one of the warring factions, that make no logical sense (4 men wearing thai headbands driving a southern pick up that flee when approached - why on earth would they be so conspicuous if they were of the mind to flee when spotted?) and that appear in a minor publication on the same day a 'war office' and spin department is announced.

I'm glad I am suspicious when an hour later the head of the school in question turns round and calls BS as well.

• Like 2

She's begging for sympathy, meanwhile the school denies everything.

Not much point in the school lying to the parents since the kids will tell parents if it's true or not.

I don't trust school directors.

They only care about the reputation of the school. School directors have a tendency to always deny everything.

On the other side, if some crazy parents of other kids went to attack the boy, they were most probably allowed to be there. Same as all other parents. So, indeed, there was probably no security breach. Just shameful parents who did target a child. Cowards.

Sent from my iPhone...

She's begging for sympathy, meanwhile the school denies everything.

Not much point in the school lying to the parents since the kids will tell parents if it's true or not.

I don't trust school directors.

They only care about the reputation of the school. School directors have a tendency to always deny everything.

On the other side, if some crazy parents of other kids went to attack the boy, they were most probably allowed to be there. Same as all other parents. So, indeed, there was probably no security breach. Just shameful parents who did target a child. Cowards.

Sent from my iPhone...

This is harrow. Not some tin pot Thai school.

If there was a threat, they would warn and inform the parents. Of course if she wants I am sure he can be accommodated at harrow in England where he can get busy making toast and polishing shoes for the older boys.

The Thai kids loved that at my old place.

From the headmaster, posted on their website:

Dear Parents,

In the past 24 hours there have been rumours circulating about politically motivated attempted security breaches at School. These rumours are untrue.

None the less, today we have reviewed security at School and will ensure that all staff are vigilant in order to ensure the children's safety.

I request that all parents support the School by ensuring that no politics are brought on Campus. Our School is a place for children to enjoy learning.

Thank you.

Michael Farley, Headmaster

Well done for finding this. As I say, I was very skeptical. I suppose this doesn't rule out other parents partaking in a whistling blowing incident, though sounds like that's complete bs too. I initially gave it some credence, because I knew they blew whistles at Khun Pleum's wife and her baby, but that's a fair bit different that parents ganging up on Nong Pipe, presumably alone, in the context of a school day.

The hole you dig for yourself with backtracking just keeps getting deeper. Maybe not post "information" until its verified will save you from future embarrassments. Particularly when your "information" is delivered with such an air of authority and certainty, coupled with such derogatory personal descriptions/

"I initially gave it some credence".... laugh.png such disengenousity

Reading doesn't seem to be a strong suit here.

The school director stated there was not a security breach at the school. However parents of students attending the school, who are allowed on campus, did blow their their petty, little whisitles at the PM's son. The director intervened telling the parents not to interject politics on the school grounds. Security breach? Far from it. Asinine parental whistleblowers needing to grow up? Yes.

Facts can be a hard thing to swallow, especially when one has a whistle stuck in the mouth.

• Like 1

Let me just get that straight and mind you, I am not saying either version is correct.

I just wonder, how some of you handle "the truth".

This piece of "news" comes out and you at once deem it propaganda, because what else can it be, coming from the devils layer eg. someone remotely or closely or whatever linked to the government.

And when the director of the school in question is tweeting something...that is the gospel and by no means is made up??

You want CCTV evidence for the one...but you take the other as given, because someone has seen a tweet?!

The black/white- vision (or yellow/red) on this forum is staggeringly amazing!

• Like 1

Did any of you people even READ the article?!!

It's pure speculation about the motives of people who were spotted near the school and then drove away when approached.

In an obviously slanted article people in this forum swallowed this unsubstantiated rumour mongering hook, line and sinker.

So often in this forum, i read people complaining bitterly about Thai people, as though their own native countries are so much better. Yet such is the gullibility of the responders in this forum, I can't imagine how they could contribute to their own countries political processes any better.

• Like 1

I AGREE WITH THOSE ON HERE THAT THIS IS PURELY FABRICATED. And, I go as far to say that some of the posts here that piously condemn this "act" are nothing more than fake posts from the Shin propaganda dis-information department.....information wars, people....the new wave. Wake up.

• Like 1

My god :blink:

Those courageous people fighting to destroy democracy are also attacking children?

I usually prefer to post rather light hearted comments... But in this case I really find it disgusting >_>

Not only they are criminals, now their cowardice has also come to light.

A 10 years old boy as a target? Shame on these cowards !

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

At least a million young kids aren't receiving a decent education, why? because of the corrupt practices of her government

My god blink.png

Those courageous people fighting to destroy democracy are also attacking children?

I usually prefer to post rather light hearted comments... But in this case I really find it disgusting >_>

Not only they are criminals, now their cowardice has also come to light.

A 10 years old boy as a target? Shame on these cowards !

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

At least a million young kids aren't receiving a decent education, why? because of the corrupt practices of her government

Yep!

The education problem came with Thaksin!

Before he was around, education in Thailand was bliss and whenever a young child of a rice farmer in Isan could not attend school, because his family was too poor, 1 or 2 rich families threw in some money, so the kid could continue with the education process...

I heard it was a school soccer match... The kid sucks at soccer, kept fouling people, ref had no option but to keep blowing his whistle !!

Got so bad he had to show him a red card, that confused the little fella...

True or false, who really cares... They are all as bad as each other.