Irrational emotional behaviour !

benalibina

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are seperated, why would you care about what she's doing ? Its none of your business and shes entitled to a life beyond you.

If you are not seperated, and you care, get off your arse and go see for yourself and sort it out one way or another. Playing guesswork and asking the world what they think wont actually achieve anything, its between you and her.

Perhaps you are hoping if you ask enough people you will get an answer you like ?

What he says BB.

But, on the other hand, if you are married and she is pregnant, under Thai law, the child is yours, which may be a valid reason for interest.

Personally (when it originally went pear shaped)

I would have either grabbed the kids from SIL and run, or never have contacted kids & estranged wife ever again.

(last time round I chose option 2)

Edited by FiftyTwo

If OP wants opinions from this forum, perhaps he could post the mentioned picture here, obscuring her face if needed, so we can

judge whether she looks pregnant or not.

From OP's story, would deduct that he has not met her in person for at least 8 months then?

What does she do in Patong beach?

How old are your kids? When was the last time you spoke to them? When was the last time your kids saw your other half?

Maybe you should call your kids and ask them is she is pregnant?

As another poster suggested, a Skype webcam session would be helpful. Tell her that she can prove she is not pregnant then.

If she refuses....

• Like 1

If you are seperated, why would you care about what she's doing ? Its none of your business and shes entitled to a life beyond you.

If you are not seperated, and you care, get off your arse and go see for yourself and sort it out one way or another. Playing guesswork and asking the world what they think wont actually achieve anything, its between you and her.

Perhaps you are hoping if you ask enough people you will get an answer you like ?

Not often I say this ... but some kid gloves here*.

The OP dearly loves his kids and has separated, not through his own wishes.

His thoughts, first and foremost are towards the kids ... from reading his posts.

English isn't his first language ... but he's doing OK on that front.

I don't agree with all of his thinking ... but his first thoughts are always for the kids welfare and the separation anxiety he feels.

He Cares ... thumbsup.gif

* softy, softy ...

Sorry but I dont agree, whilst I dont want to upset anyone you gotta be real. His OP was about HER not the love for his kids, no one has questioned that or his sicerity.

Its about HER and does he honestly think that as the mother if he attacks her on forums and lays allegations at her allienating her to him that will help the children ? Or his situation?

If he alienates her it will deepen the divide and make things more difficult especialky with him being on another continent. I think he's going about it all wrong, but hey, what do I know. No one "knows" the personalities or the background here do they, can only go on whats stated.

Edited by MichaelJackson

Either she's offended by his interest in her private life now that they're no longer together or, during the course of fulfilling her duties as a prostitute, she's been knocked up and she feels embarrassed about it.

I'm thinking more scammer who has learned to do the foreigner 'baby blackmail' trick.

Babies from more than one guy, means double opportunity to extract money.

His thoughts, first and foremost are towards the kids ... from reading his posts.

I don't agree with all of his thinking ... but his first thoughts are always for the kids welfare and the separation anxiety he feels.

* softy, softy ...

Exactly.

He's having a tough time and I wish him all the best with it.

You have to stay positive op for yours and the kids sake. Not easy I know but you have to. You have good people here you can talk to anytime if you need ok.

;)

• Like 1

From OP

The photo was taken 10 weeks ago.Pregnancy should now be between 7 months and born already.Nobody in her family has ever told me or given a hint about her pregnancy.

OP, taking taking a dig at you, but when you say your other halve, to me it means GF who you live with, but from the above it sounds like a GF you come to visit once per year.

If it is indeed once a year GF, i think you already know the answer, you may not want to admit it, but surely you understand

• Like 1

OP, taking taking a dig at you, but when you say your other halve, to me it means GF who you live with, but from the above it sounds like a GF you come to visit once per year.

This is how I read the OP.

Your 'other half' would suggest your current girlfriend / wife. I am slightly confused as to whether this is former or current.

I'm also uncertain where your children fit into this latest situation. Your relationship with your children is obviously a longstanding one and appears unrelated to the latest domestic outburst.

You've not answered any of the pertinent questions posed so far, OP, and you would appear to be an emotional wreck.

What is going on?

There's two separate situations here and that is of your children and that of your wife/girlfriend/ex, whatever, and you're unable to distinguish your priorities from your emotional disturbance.

This is a complete abortion [excuse the expression] of a life for you, your children and your wife/girlfriend/ex.

You are unable to elucidate one issue from another.

How the heck do you expect the forum to assist when you don't know the question/s?

• Like 1

Obviously the GF knows how to control the OP which is why it is best for him to be out of physical reach or else she would have her hands on his wallet.

Wrong 100%. I have made many mistakes in my time related to thailand but my wallet always stayed with me.

Never ever i have bought things to please others and loosing my own principles.

• Like 1

Obviously the GF knows how to control the OP which is why it is best for him to be out of physical reach or else she would have her hands on his wallet.

Wrong 100%. I have made many mistakes in my time related to thailand but my wallet always stayed with me.

So you don't send money to her to take care of your children then?

So you don't send money to her to take care of your children then?

I meant to say, i never have spent any bth i did not want to spent or was forced to spent.

But all this is off topic.

Edited by benalibina

How is it off-topic?

Quite a few have suggested that your female is trying to wring money out of you.

I think this might be true.

You may send money for your children's upkeep but ultimately, it's fair to assume that she's the one who decides how that money is spent.

Anyway, bud, you're in a jam of epic proportions. How old are you? I ask cos, if you're youngish, you might want to consider binning everybody off and starting again. If your ex wants to palm your kids off on the peasants upcountry, there's sweet FA you can do about it from Europe.

Anyway, if you do decide to start again, try to avoid knocking up prostitutes, eh?

• Like 2

Btw, I know exactly those little dummy spits Thai girls do. Sulky little sooks they can be. Very different from any girlfriends I had from Australia.

Sweety, you should try an Irish Scottish one, i can go for days walking around, ignoring the man in my life!!! I even left his dirty dishes in the sink, only washed my own.... washed my own clothes etc. It takes a lot to do it (not wanting to crack and laugh, and poke fun) but the apology at the end is classic.... I had locked him out and he managed to open a window with a broom handle through the cat flap.

And the cats and i just sat listening, until he tumbled in.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

* softy, softy ...

Sorry but I dont agree, whilst I dont want to upset anyone you gotta be real. His OP was about HER not the love for his kids, no one has questioned that or his sicerity.

Its about HER and does he honestly think that as the mother if he attacks her on forums and lays allegations at her allienating her to him that will help the children ? Or his situation?

If he alienates her it will deepen the divide and make things more difficult especialky with him being on another continent. I think he's going about it all wrong, but hey, what do I know. No one "knows" the personalities or the background here do they, can only go on whats stated.

My OP was about irrational behaviour.

I not attack her. I not alienate her from myself. My contact with her depends on her mood. She controls. She decides to speak with me or not. This all is beyond my understanding of decency. My kids are there under control of SIL. A bottomfeeder who claims to love my kids. She decides if i can speak with the kids or not. Easy it could be for me to walk away from the kids. Many would, not me. My kids have a father, me, from who the kids have been manipulated against by SIL and wife. Whether conscious or unconsciously. They have a mother too. I will never ever lower myself to her/their level. If i would do that no point of me raising my kids. Better let it stay how it is now.

The question i asked in my OP was hoping to hear opinions from others about her behaviour of which i not thought about because all this is unknown territory for me.

Thanks.

• Like 2

The question i asked in my OP was hoping to hear opinions from others about her behaviour of which i not thought about because all this is unknown territory for me.

Thanks.

The behaviour is all about manipulating and milking the cash cow (you).

In every case the solution is ending the money stream.

Keep paying and they keep behaving badly.

And I mean no money at all, to anyone, for any reason.

Most of the time they don't even want their kids, yours are with her SIL.

Stop sending them money.

Take a look at Scott's thread, same problem, he's sending money.

As long as he does, everyone getting the money will be hanging on to the kid.

• Like 2

Thanks.

The behaviour is all about manipulating and milking the cash cow (you).

In every case the solution is ending the money stream.

Keep paying and they keep behaving badly.

And I mean no money at all, to anyone, for any reason.

Most of the time they don't even want their kids, yours are with her SIL.

Stop sending them money.

Take a look at Scott's thread, same problem, he's sending money.

As long as he does, everyone getting the money will be hanging on to the kid.

Well for Scott, i dont know if he is sending money. My situation is though rather similar in total.

I mentioned before that i dont spent any bth i dont want to spent. I stick to that.

I agree with ur comment in this though. Apart from an earlier comment from u. I will never walk away from my kids life. No option for me. I love my kids.

I find the whole situation difficult to understand I think because the Op used the words other half which implies maybe something that it isn't.

but anyway the irrational emotional behaviour I have not experienced, only the full and unjustified sulks which I just ignore perhaps caused by emotion or hormones or something but at least no screaming or duck feeding

Having read your thread OP, I'm still confused over your situation.

It doesn't appear you have control or access to the kids as they live with a "bottom feeder" SIL...while you let your wife live in Phuket and you send her money. Alarm bells.

I'm not sure if you are still with the wife or not, although you do call her you "other halve".

You ask about irrational behavior and lying, yet you still don't really know if she is actually lying and it is you who are irrational.

You have a lot more issues than just figuring out if your "other halve" is pregnant.

Good Luck.

Having read your thread OP, I'm still confused over your situation.

It doesn't appear you have control or access to the kids as they live with a "bottom feeder" SIL...while you let your wife live in Phuket and you send her money. Alarm bells.

I'm not sure if you are still with the wife or not, although you do call her you "other halve".

You ask about irrational behavior and lying, yet you still don't really know if she is actually lying and it is you who are irrational.

You have a lot more issues than just figuring out if your "other halve" is pregnant.

Good Luck.

Thanks.

Correct about ur last sentence. This OP is 1 of them.

She is lying thats a certainty. Silence is lying as well.

Well from 10.000 km away its very hard to control somebody.

Could u explain why i am irrational ?

Kapom.

Edited by benalibina