Stock market investments Clubs in Pattaya or Bangkok ?

My hobby is investing in the global equity markets. I was a member of a "non professional" investment club in Australia and we would have monthly dinner meetings to discuss market trends, talk about individual stocks, etc. It was a fun social evening and I am wondering if there are clubs in Patts or Bangkok. Thanks in advance to anyone who can pass on information to me.

There have been a number of occasions when TV members have proposed setting up groups like this but in my experience they fizzle out at the concept stage - for various reasons. There are a number of online forums - some by subscription and some free and depending on your specific interests a targeted google search might pick up a few of these

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I pretty much struck out. One person in BKK sent me a PM expressing interest and you are the only other person who has responded. I was surprised as I assumed many ex pats would have an interest in the markets. I live in Patts and if you ever want to get together to share views please call me. 0900176897

Cheers,

Ron

• 7 months later...
Wake up mods.

Phone numbers and email addresses from newbies in a topic about stock market investments? May as well just rename it "boiler-room club" and be done with it.

To the OP: the reason no one wants to know is probably because Thailand is full of scammers of all types and especially those devoted to pension and stock-market and real-estate fraud.
  • Like 1