Polyglot club - Language exchange club seeking native english speaker.

kaizoku

Polyglot club is starting in Pattaya.

This is 100% FREE.

This is a language exchange club where you can practice any languages you want with native speakers.

If you don't know Polyglot Club, just check what is it about here

We are meeting every wednesday from 7p.m at Anchor Coworking Space on Chayapruek/Jomtien in front of seven seas condo.

Many Thais and Russians but where are missing native English speaker.

• Like 1

Is this do-able online?

Yes you can do it online on the polyglot web site. There is forums and some other things but it's not really clear, the interface is not the best.

Love to help out and improve my Thai - and my rusty Russian - but we live quite a ways from Jomtien and it would be fomidable to mak an evening trip every week.

Good luck.

Unfortunatly the polyglot club is only on wednesday. But this is every wednesday so maybe one day you'll be around and can join us.

Anchorspace what kind of place is that . I live not far away .

Anchor Space is a coworking space, you can check what coworking is on google.

Also there is some "alternatives" activities like polyglot, boardgames, murder party evening or painting exhibition.

Sounds great.

I just might be up for this!

How long have you been at it there and about how many thias show up?

I am a native English speaker with a very clear voice that people find easy to get.

thanks

This week will be the second week, the club is just starting on Pattaya. 20 polygloters are expected tonight. I really hope to see you as last week it was only Russian, French and Thai.

Pattaya or jomtien?

They are not really the same area?

I am NOT sure, Wednesday i usually have something going on but i will try.

EXACT location please?

I DO NOT know much Thai that i will/can learn there but I am sure I can offer english assistance to the others.

How good is their English?

The more they know the more i can help.

PM me please with your phone number or email or contact details,

This might work out nicely.

I see on their website (Anchor coworking) that they offer fiber optic internet speed to their customers. Now I live only a few sois away with a terribly slow TOT line here.

If I move to to a condo in this soi maybe I can have fibre high speed internet ? That would be a good enough reason for me to move !

Maybe Seven Seas condo ?

Edited by balo

Seven seas condo is curently under construction. First units will be deliver in 2015

There is not a lot of condo on chayapruek but park lane on street wat bun will probably allow you to have the optic fiber.

The connection at Anchor Coworking Space is working good.

At the moment this is CAT business offer but soon a backup connection (probably 3BB) will be instaled with load balancing and independant power supply so internet can work even when power is down.

Seven seas condo is curently under construction. First units will be deliver in 2015

There is not a lot of condo on chayapruek  but park lane on street wat bun will probably allow you to have the optic fiber.

The connection at Anchor Coworking Space is working good.

At the moment this is CAT business offer but soon a backup connection (probably 3BB) will be instaled with load balancing and independant power supply so internet can work even when power is down.

No I live in soi watboon and I know that both Park lane and Paradise Park only offer TOT thats why I want to move. I cant even watch youtube videos primetime evenings.

Maybe chayapruek is better, will check the condos in that area.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 8 months later...