Nigerian cook sinks with ship, found alive in air bubble after 3 days

webfact

If the boat sank in May, why are we only just hearing about it?

I was hearing about it as it happened. I know some people who work on the DSV which performed the rescue.

The reason you are only just hearing about it is because the video has just been released.

It must have been a very big air pocket, otherwise C02 poisoning and/or O2 starvation would have gotten him. I'm wondering if this is a hoax ...

I'm wondering if this is a hoax ...

Did you happen to read the full story and see the rescue video?....of course not..obviously facepalm.gif

keep on 'wondering' mate....

MaxYakov knows a thing or two about russkiy submarines and air pockets - look his avatar.

I also know little bit.It has happened last night - I watched good movie about russkiy subs - "Phantom",real story,rescue operation was reported in National Geographic mag years ago - incredible!nobody survived - 4000mtrs below surface;but they got bodies and they send them to Soviet Union.

To you, i can only say the same thing ie;

Did you happen to read the full story and see the rescue video?

Its all there,,no hoax!rolleyes.gif

So amazing. I watched the 15 minute long video on youtube and could not believe it.

Pitch black darkness for 3 days. No food or water. He said he could hear fish eating his fellow crew members. Then suddenly a rescue diver appears. I'm guessing that he might have never scuba dived in his life and now he is being told to put on a mask a breathe underwater. WOW!

I read another article that said now that he is home, he wakes up at night constantly thinking his bed is moving and he jumps up and screams. Sad. Hopefully he will get better.

After three days without food or water most people would be in a state of delirium, incapable of separating reality from disjointed thought.

You do not think about what you are being told to do, you will not even be able to resist, it just get's done.

I have this T-Shirt.

He is a very lucky man to get such assistance, he will recover.

(btw, I did find the Nigerian scam email post to be very funny, because he is alive, a different out come would have meant it was in incredibly bad taste, but it isn't, some need to loosen their collars a little bit)

A loosened collar eventually allows the dog to slip free. It's an easy transition from humor to hate. Just change a few of the letters my friend. Edited by Benmart

While he was trapped underwater, he penned the following letter,

Dear Friend,

I know this letter comes as a surprise to you.

I have been trapped in a boat for the last three days. While contemplating my imminent death, I was moved by God to impart you the good news that my father, former nigerian oil minister, had left me USD10,000,000 ( Ten Million US dollars) which I would like to transfer to a trustworthy partner such as yourself. Unfortunately, because of my fathers position, I am not able to transfer funds without a correspondent bank overseas.

In view of our trusted relationship, I undertake to share with you 20 percent of the sum transferred.

Please do not divulge these details to any other party.........

Is this suppose to be funny?

I guess so for TV! This post won no less than 26 likes whistling.gif