Abstract photography

Tywais

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any clues on what it might be. whistling.gif

Being an Aussie I'll give them a fighting chance and tell them it's a Four and Twenty. biggrin.png

DSC04532.JPG

Recon its Sir Les Patterson Tie Ron.

No, it's actually a "Dogs Eye " ( my dog Abhisit ). Haven't you heard that Aussie slang term before . smile.pngbiggrin.pngcheesy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Abstract ? Ying and Yang .

All that's missing is the macro shot of a recently-deceased mozzie, clutching at its throat with its wee front leggies... whistling.gif

There's your challenge, Goomps....(squished ones don't count!!)

Abstract photography is something I have rarely tried. To me, it is the art of taking something perfectly ordinary and viewing it in such a way as to make it's original nature, it's totality, less obvious. In this case, what I thought would be a simple shot became a challenge to avoid the concrete sub-floors. concrete pillars and sundry objects lying around the site. Unfortunately, the pillars could not be avoided, so I had to shuffle round bit by bit until I minimised their intrusion into the bamboo maze.

It was the bamboo maze idea that started this off, as the building site reminded me of a bamboo thicket I wandered through on Doi Chang.....->

post-153732-0-61314100-1420077086_thumb.

Sight on a building site...

I like this shot , I cannot understand the purpose of the bamboo framing though , almost linear in a haphazard way , very great capture thumbsup.gif

Here's the whole scene, ..just nipped out to take it!

post-153732-0-22689900-1420082344_thumb.

Archived