Please help! Where is this place?

rellazz

207532_6712620787_8267_n.jpg

We took a school trip named "Reefs to Rainforest" back in 2007, and all I remembered was how stunning this place was. I couldn't recall the name of the island that we went. I am going back to Thailand again in a few day with my girlfriend, and I would really love to take her to this place. Could anyone please please tell me if you know the name of this place?

Thank you very much in advance!!!! This means sooo much to me.

Which region of Thailand were you in?

Sound like you went to a pretty good school eh !

To be honest I don't really remember which region is it.. Only knew it was South part of Thailand lol.

I went to ISB - International School Bangkok. Probably one of the best international schools in Thailand. :D

You cannot contact anyone at ISB to ask?

Old school friends or a teacher maybe?

I have no idea where that place would be, looks very nice though.

asked a couple but no one seems to remember the name.. it's been too long man. and i don't really keep in touch with high school teachers.. do you? lol.

So I guess it's confirmed to be Khao Sok park.. Now the question is how do I get there on my own? Most people schedule a group trip but we only have 2 people.. and the cost would be a problem too..

Can anyone please help?? Thankssssss!!!!

Go to Surat Thani, and get on the bus to Ta Khun, which is on the way to Takua Pa. From there, take a taxi (approx. 12 km) to the pier at the Rajaprabha dam. At the lake, there are many floating resorts where you can stay, prices will include meals.

Edited by keestha

If it is just 2 of you, the long tail is the same price as with 10 people...

Better to go to stay at a resort in Khao Sok and then join an organized tour to the lake, includes transfers, boat, accom and food.

I don't remember seeing any boats like the one in your picture, just long tails with canopies...

P.S don't bring your girlfriend to Thailand, it will end in tears :(

Go to Surat Thani, and get on the bus to Ta Khun, which is on the way to Takua Pa. From there, take a taxi (approx. 12 km) to the pier at the Rajaprabha dam. At the lake, there are many floating resorts where you can stay, prices will include meals.

Yep this is the way to go to Khao Lan lake in Khao Sok National Park, I did it on a Scooter from Kho Samui took about 2 hours, you could hire one at Suratthani which you can catch the train or bus to from Bangkok, vastly cheaper than a organised tour...

Use Google to find it. I did.

Remarkable. Didn't do it for me, or I suspect anyone else that tried. Somehow you have managed to find an image that wasn't indexed. Shame you won't share your secrets with the rest of us.

If it is just 2 of you, the long tail is the same price as with 10 people...

Better to go to stay at a resort in Khao Sok and then join an organized tour to the lake, includes transfers, boat, accom and food.

I don't remember seeing any boats like the one in your picture, just long tails with canopies...

P.S don't bring your girlfriend to Thailand, it will end in tears sad.png

Seriously? Why...? I'm really curious...

Use Google to find it. I did.

Remarkable. Didn't do it for me, or I suspect anyone else that tried. Somehow you have managed to find an image that wasn't indexed. Shame you won't share your secrets with the rest of us.

Some people can't be bothered to help, but Google has an explanation here:

http://www.google.ca/insidesearch/features/images/searchbyimage.html

Yep. familiar with image search, TinEye etc. That is why it was a bullshit answer.

Edited by roamer