What will you be buying your Thai wife/GF for Christmas?

pinkpanther99

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm buying her a chainsaw. Nasty tree I want outta the way

Make sure it's legal then, unless you register it, or you might have the plod going Ho ho ho as they take you away.

Everything is in her name...probably taking her away in shackles after she's hacked me into pieces

Not sure Gold Earrings are a definite idea.

We usually spend a lot on New Years not sure what we are doing this year.

Going to buy a few xmas presents for the local kids and leave them outside their houses on xmas eve.

Xmas day is really all about kids and watching their reactions to me.

It is interesting to watch Thai parents try to explain why they got presetns adn what xmas is LOL

Ijust keep my mouth shut and deny deny deny

• Like 1

Mmmmmmm. My wife just turned 40 but I think I will trade her in for 2 twenties. Oh wait a min. Now I have to buy two gifts? FTS.

I'm looking at a $100,000.00 lady's Rolex to match mine. That or a BMW.

Seriously now I'm not sure what to give her for Christmas. Maybe a sweater since it's getting a bit chilly this time of the year.

Wow. Lots of Grinchs on here. We will be having 40+ of our friends and family over for turkey dinner. Lots of presents to go around. I got my wife a new pair of boots from Aldo , a plane tickets for another visit to Vancouver(My hometown) and a stocking full of make-up etc. Christmas is not only about being christian anymore. Its a great excuse to have a great party and have fun shopping for presents.

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

We travell to family in thailand use our "christmas money" for this,gift is ,my wife, my kids, my family...and when we are in thailand we dont think about christmas..........why??

we enjoy all that Thailand have to offer......good life with the best family in the world

• Like 1

Make sure it's legal then, unless you register it, or you might have the plod going Ho ho ho as they take you away.

Really ?

They have a selection of chainsaws (benzine and electric powered) sitting on the shelves in the gardening section at Home Works, surely they must be legal.

Wow. Lots of Grinchs on here. We will be having 40+ of our friends and family over for turkey dinner. Lots of presents to go around. I got my wife a new pair of boots from Aldo , a plane tickets for another visit to Vancouver(My hometown) and a stocking full of make-up etc. Christmas is not only about being christian anymore. Its a great excuse to have a great party and have fun shopping for presents.

I do believe the Grinch is a Hollywood fantasy. Forgive me if I am mistaken. We are not all show ponies who partake in the I'm better than you thing , because we spend more money in the false assumption that it makes us a better or more loved person.

Sometimes a simple kiss and a cuddle and an "I love you" can mean so much more to our partners and particularly to our grandchilderen. However each to his own.

Have a wonderful Christmas all.

have a good look...and I mean a good look at the 40 friends...real friends and then look at the turkey. You know what I mean

I do believe the Grinch is a Hollywood fantasy. Forgive me if I am mistaken. We are not all show ponies who partake in the I'm better than you thing , because we spend more money in the false assumption that it makes us a better or more loved person.

Sometimes a simple kiss and a cuddle and an "I love you" can mean so much more to our partners and particularly to our grandchilderen. However each to his own.

Well this "pony" will be dancing the night away. Enjoy your cuddle.

have a good look...and I mean a good look at the 40 friends...real friends and then look at the turkey. You know what I mean

Wow...your just a sad dude.

Really ?

They have a selection of chainsaws (benzine and electric powered) sitting on the shelves in the gardening section at Home Works, surely they must be legal.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/652685-my-new-chainsaw-needs-a-license-as-it-is-a-weapon-is-that-correct/

Tho OP asked for suggestions about what to get the Mrs. for Christmas....I read the first 11 replies....only one of them answered the question.....the rest felt we would be interested in their religious beliefs..... somewhat baffling that!

My other half enjoys music very much and bags....so I will get her a nice bag filled with lots of music videos and some money.

• Like 1

The Grinch is a fictional character created by Dr. Seuss.

Was made into a movie.