Ford eco sport

vspin134

That is cool man, when will you get it? I waited 8 long month for my Ranger but it was worth it.

The Eco Sport is really good looking mini SUV and very popular in India I read somewhere.

Ford make some nice looking/good cars, +7000 km in my 2013 Ranger so far this year and never missed a beat.

​I didn't have a chance to have a good look at the Eco Sport at the motor expo as it was swamped with people inside and out but I did notice that the boot looked small, do you find the luggage space

sufficient?

I ordered one last week too, exactly as the OP's. My only complaints are that the interior could have been fitted out with less cheap plastics, and I was hoping the ecoboost engine would be ready sooner. However, it's probably best not to be among the first to try this new ecoboost motor if there are any hiccoughs.

The car is the most attractive in this new B segment mini-SUV, both price point-wise, feature-wise, and cool-factor wise. The only competitors to this are the Nissan Juke at this time. The Honda Vezel will be late next year, and offers similar quirky styling as the Juke. Chevy's offering is not yet here too.

As far as limited boot space, sure it's a mini-SUV, but when you fold up the second row seats, you get a lot more room than a jazz offers, and it offers a higher profile than the others mentioned, so great for the annual street flooding.

Should be a great urban runabout. We'll see.

• Like 1

Got into one the other day, was suprised to see they came with sunroofs, even better is the sunroof equipped ecosport still has a lot of headroom, something i cant say about the focus.

Saw it in black and thought it looked good with the suv styling cues with rear mounted tire cover, broad snub nosed front facia and roof rails. The absense of a center armrest will be missed for rear passengers although was good to have the drivers armrest attached to seat like in the crv I, didnt care for the hard plastic dash and lack of soft touch but understand for a segment b derived vehicle this is to be expected.

Unfortunate there wasnt a full complement of passive safety measures like there are on the top trim ecosports made in India, perhaps the additional airbags will be made available on future titanium trims with the awd and ecoboost engine next year.

That is cool man, when will you get it? I waited 8 long month for my Ranger but it was worth it.

The Eco Sport is really good looking mini SUV and very popular in India I read somewhere.

Ford make some nice looking/good cars, +7000 km in my 2013 Ranger so far this year and never missed a beat.

​I didn't have a chance to have a good look at the Eco Sport at the motor expo as it was swamped with people inside and out but I did notice that the boot looked small, do you find the luggage space

sufficient?

What boot space...there basically isn't any. It's a nice LITTLE runaround with some SUV styling cues and keenly priced but don't expect to haul much with you. Parking and negotiating narrow sois will be a peach, however.