" T " Shirt musings.

phuketjock

Seen some motorcycle/scooter gloves other day in bike shop with Swazstickers on each glove and the word NAZI emblazoned across them... Nutz!

That T slogan is funny, have not seen that one, an old one I like is; I'm with this Gay Guy and the arrow pointing to his mate...

I had a t-shirt that said "T-Shirts are over" which I thought was pretty clever. tongue.png

Obviously seen some really bad ones. A couple of years back, a student 15 come with: <deleted> you, you *ucking <deleted>*cker (with out the asterisks of course). Ironically she was the most demur and polite young lady you will ever meet - (pretty low English skills of course). This of course made it funnier.

• Like 1

I love the ones with spelling mistakes, or that use idiotic grammar. These are usually on dresses as opposed to T-shirts.

A few I can recall are "Praty Girl", "Preety Lady".

The all time classic was the "dance like nobody's watching" but it was spelt something like "dacne like nodobys wacting". I blamed too many JD's at first but after a closer inspection whistling.gif I confirmed it was a total balls up.

At a Saturday Night Bizarre, (market,)

in Isaan, I saw a sweet little 13 - 14 year-old

demur, polite angel wearing a big black T-Shirt

with big, bold white letters on the front that said,

"WILL F*** FOR COKE" (but with no asterisk.)

Another one, (my favorite,) showed a paper with

child's writing that said, "Dear Santa, let me explain"

many years ago when i was new to Thailand, i saw someone wearing a t-shirt that said 'blow jobs for dummies, teach her how to do it right' with a little cartoon of you can guess what. but the funny thing about it, it was been worn by an old Thai lady who clearly had no idea what it was about. i wish i had taken a picture.

Saw this one on a Thai guy once:

im_a_proud_wife_of_a_u_s_soldier_t_shirt

And this one I found in a shop in Kathu:

Photo0545.jpg

In the markets you can find many shirts with nonsensical English on them.

Photo0745.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

One of the most embarrassing shirts and shocking shirts I have ever seen was warn by a young woman working at a speedboat company. My family was visiting from the states, including my young nieces. This woman had a shirt with two cartoon drawings of naked toddlers, a boy and a girl, and the girl was giving the boy oral sex. I mean, <deleted>?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One I saw, that had me giggeling quiet a bit was saying "333" on the front...and "Half Evil" on the back...

Haha, pretty good

This is the problem though. You read it, chuckle for 3 seconds and then the joke is over and you walk around in that shirt the rest of the day :/

It's like the 'ol 'Sex Instructor: First Lesson Free' ... *groan*

I am not big on T shirt writings as they usually have mundane old sayings like " same same but different"

or the old " no I don't want a @%$%&*& tuk tuk, suit bla bla", but I came across one last night in my usual

eatery on soi Islander. I have no idea if it is an old one or not but I have never seen it before. A guy walked

in with a T shirt on which simply stated, " I don't need Google

my wife knows everything"

I had to laugh and when I told the wife about it she laughed and said " you should remember that!!"

Well it amused me. tongue.png

Saw an Arab chap in Bangkok with the reverse, "my boyfriend knows everything", I'm sure he didn't know !

As if by magic