Chalerm wants Suthep arrested in 48 hours

webfact

Well isn't he a police officer as well? So what is stopping him form arresting Suthep himself?

one word

"Balls"

He is an EX police officer.

He has ceased to be. smile.png

If only he had ceased to be! thumbsup.gif

But I bet he is tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk.

• Like 2

With the reputation that Chalerm has created for himself in his own minds why doesn't he do a ''Dirty Harry '' style act and go and arrest Suthep himself?

If Chalerms courage is as big as his ego's and his mouth there should be no problem and his street cred would indeed soar in the eyes of his puppet master.Blow me, then no chance of losing ones head,whistling.gif

Alternatively why doesn't Chalerm send in ''his sons'' both courageous gun toting big men as proved in the local media on a number of occasions those boys would have no problem being as they are a law unto themselves..

Edited by siampolee

Lots of demands going around, Y.S. you resign so we can set up a peoples council, police you arrest S.T. and throw him in jail.

Farmers demand to be paid for there rice, Yellow shirts demand the rice pledging scam be ended. On and on, like children

in the schoolyard. Tourists will soon grow tired of the unrest. Those who have already booked will come but those who have yet

to book may choose another destination.

Anyone who knows him, knows he's a buffoon.

He harbored and coddled a murder suspect, yet is now calling for the arrest of the leader of a peaceful protest movement.

He's a drug addict (alcoholic), yet is in charge of prosecuting drug problems.

A walking contradiction. Good thing those of us who know him, know he's a nut case. It tells a lot about the Shinawatres, who appointed a ding dong like him to high office.

Meanwhile, scores of serious issues for Thais and their country, are going unnoticed by the Shinawatres and their brown nosers.

• Like 1

Chalerm and Suthep which is the bigger egotistical megalomanic between them.

Come on boys start "thinking"before you open your voice machines !!!

Both of you stop making fools of yourselves.

Since you're asking questions, let me ask you; Which one has 3 sons with reputations for mafia-type bullying and worse. From that yardstick, which one has failed as a father?

Aside from any irony, it is a strategic mistake. Yesterday's 'hero'. Move on.....reconcile....unite.....get on with it....next agenda item

DA I think you forgot something - you are in Thailand. Now dont get me wrong, Thailand is a beautiful country & I like it.

Well it is about time he weighed in on this mess. Wonder if he was told to zip his mouth the last

couple of weeks to save embarrassment to the government.... When he is beheaded in

20 days, not sure if I will be happy or sad about the loss of mirth with him no longer around.

"Chalerm who was assigned by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra to handle the protest problem"

This must be the bit that most people did not hear the first time......

It has gone well so far, hasn't it..?