Green Wanderer's 500th Post

In the absence of Scamp (<deleted> happened to him?

I wouldnt go there mate. Apparently the powers that be have gave him a permanent holiday. I spoke to him a a couple of months ago and he was doing well. I think a few on here would like to see him back. But i doubt that will happen. :o

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest endure
In the absence of Scamp (<deleted> happened to him?) he's like a cool breeze blowing in your face, when they're burning rolling green fields of top quality grass upwind..... :o

Scamp asked to be banned. His wish was granted.

GW, being a journalist, being interested in the real Thais life, I think you can do something for a Thai girl that really has been thrown into big trouble.

Go to General topics and read all the posts about "Beggars, just a story about Thailand".

I have been reading some of your posts here and there from you and I must say that you sometimes have a sharp pen (and I must say that sometimes, not always, I like to read your posts).

If you can use that sharp pen in The Nation or can make another journalist there interested in this story (after finding out the facts about this girl), I am sure that you will gain a lot of respect in TV.

You seem to have a lot of time over with more than 500 posts within 6 months so you might have some time for this unfortunate girl.

Best regards

svenivan

In the absence of Scamp (<deleted> happened to him?) he's like a cool breeze blowing in your face, when they're burning rolling green fields of top quality grass upwind..... :o

Scamp asked to be banned. His wish was granted.

Asking to be banned?! A form of euthanasia or mercy killing I suppose.

I propose a new term- thaivanasia

Have any other members had to go this sad and desperate route?