Green Wanderer's 500th Post

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he seems quite normal for a yank.

all mouth and underpants.

Now come on taxexile... let's not slam the US because of his statements... the same comparison could be used for Britain and it's self image and Greeny's imagined endowments vs the actual amount filling his shorts. Let his statements debase himself and not countries...we're supposed to be allies here... :o

no offence soic , but i'm sure you find the brits as strange as we find the americans.

and the fact that the little green man who is the subject of all these posts is an american , is both a relief and a godsend to us brits who enjoy highlighting the differences between our two great cultures .

you have a nice day now soic.

Actually I work with and have befriended quite a few Brits over here. I find them very interesting, in a familial sort of way. Unlike the GW... When you pointed out his hailing point in America, I think I can understand a little more about him. "GOD forgive me". The area around the borders of New Mexico and Colorado are barren wasteland. Their claim to fame is..... ahhhhh well, nothing! They do have two major claims to fame. 4 points which is the borders of 4 states (Utah, New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado), and the beginning of a major flare up of Hantavirus in 1993, those and well ahhhh, the great GW!!!!! :o

i always enjoy that genre of american films that are set in small towns in remote areas of out of the way states populated by strange characters who live in trailers or tumbledown farmhouses and do unspeakable things to each other.

i always enjoy that genre of american films that are set in small towns in remote areas of out of the way states populated by strange characters who live in trailers or tumbledown farmhouses and do unspeakable things to each other.

I enjoy the Simpsons also.....

Why is he playing with himself on the photo?

Oh yes - gym is spelled G-Y-M, not P-U-B

Try the former, less of the latter

Still, he has balls to paste his pics here. Speaking of testicles, have they dropped yet, green machine?

<deleted>, it's taken me a few years to reach 250 posts . . .

Edited by Sing_Sling

At 180 cm (6 ft tall), 40, 39, 43 stats at a whopping 88 kgs...

makes me think about how bloated, overgrown, and shitty it must be for that guy who thinks I'm a midget...

:D

Sorry to burst your bubble tubby, but you have a Body Mass Index of 27.2, putting you well into into the overweight category. :D

You need to lose a considerable amount of superfluous blubber.

Having your tongue surgically removed should take care of several kilos whilst also being a blessing for mankind... :o

Edited by Noel

Actually I work with and have befriended quite a few Brits over here. I find them very interesting, in a familial sort of way. Unlike the GW... When you pointed out his hailing point in America, I think I can understand a little more about him. "GOD forgive me". The area around the borders of New Mexico and Colorado are barren wasteland. Their claim to fame is..... ahhhhh well, nothing! They do have two major claims to fame. 4 points which is the borders of 4 states (Utah, New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado), and the beginning of a major flare up of Hantavirus in 1993, those and well ahhhh, the great GW!!!!! :o

Actually, I was born in Colorado Springs, which is much bigger than any Thai city outside of Bangkok. I grew up in Denver, which now boasts a metropolitan larger than 2 million and growing, with the current largest and busiest airport in the contintental US (DIA) outside of JFK and LAX...(even bigger and busier than Ohare)

Everything from trailer parks to projects to multi million dollar estates in Denver...quite a diverse city...did I mention the city with the most parks by area in all of USA...as well as government buildings only second to D.C..

Sounds like Soi Cat has never even been to this region he calls barren land...Actually, the rocky mountains which extend well into New Mexico....this region known as the four corners he refers (of which I've never been) is most popularly known as America's southwest...with native navajo, Ute, comanche, and other ancient natives/cultures influence and ruins...

BTW, the Simpsons was Springfield...I believe the one in Missouri as there is also one in Illinois...can't remember..that region is known as the Midwest...

makes me think about how bloated, overgrown, and shitty it must be for that guy who thinks I'm a midget...

Sorry to burst your bubble tubby, but you have a Body Mass Index of 27.2, putting you well into into the overweight category. :D

Having your tongue surgically removed should take care of several kilos whilst also being a blessing for mankind... :D

Well, fat people live longer than skinnier people so whatever...do I know you? Was it your daughter that was my gik??? All apologies if that is the case...

Actually, I lived in Westminster and Federal Heights, northern suburbs of Denver for a number of years, which gave me the knowledge of the terrain of southern Colorado, along the New Mexico Border. I can also tell you the the area in eastern Colorado are the plains areas, to the West and North are the Glorious Rockies. I know all of the wonderful things about Denver that you do. Your location refers to Colorado/New Mexico, not central Colorado. Hearing your rants... I should have placed you more towards Boulder, Colorado, home to the infamous college professor that claims that the holocaust never happened. Similarly following your time lines, claims of sexual exploits and the jibes you've thrown and us Fat, Old Men, with young wives that you could seduce". It appears that your "bloated and overgrown" yourself... :o Bluster and BS you have... facts.... well you're lacking.

[

Actually, I was born in Colorado Springs, which is much bigger than any Thai city outside of Bangkok. I grew up in Denver, which now boasts a metropolitan larger than 2 million and growing, with the current largest and busiest airport in the contintental US (DIA) outside of JFK and LAX...(even bigger and busier than Ohare)

You are a silly wee lad.

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the busiest, followed by O'Hare in Chicago.

Where do you think is the second largest city in Thailand?

:o:D:D:D

Those photos are hilarious. I'd just started thinking that greenie comes across as pretty intelligent and knowledgeable for a guy his age with limited education (albiet rather misguided), but who in their right mind would post pictures of themselves looking like this. If it weren't for the fact that all three pictures were taken in completely different places I'd be seriously wondering if it was a joke, but I think LaoPo's right with his definition!

Always entertaining reading his posts, though, even if I don't respond to them all. :D

1. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - 83,606,583

2. O'Hare International Airport (Chicago) - 75,533,822

3. Heathrow Airport (London) - 67,344,054

4. Haneda Airport (Tokyo) - 62,291,405

5. Los Angeles International Airport - 60,688,609

6. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport - 59,412,217

7. Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport - 51,260,363

8. Frankfurt Airport - 51,098,271

9. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol - 42,541,180

10. Denver International Airport - 42,393,766

:o

Colorado Springs - population 369,363. So smaller that these Thai cities (excluding Bangkok of course):

Chiang Mai (approx 700,000)

Pattaya (approx 500,000)

Nakhon Ratchasima (427,492)

Source: Wikipedia.

Edited by dantilley

Having your tongue surgically removed should take care of several kilos whilst also being a blessing for mankind... :o

Well, fat people live longer than skinnier people so whatever...do I know you? Was it your daughter that was my gik??? All apologies if that is the case...

Well tubby, she did mention briefly seeing some fat, self-opinionated juvenile, but he was under-endowed, could not always get it up and when he did it was all over before he could get his pants off so she dumped him.

Your apologies should be directed toward her it would seem… :D

I have to say though, it's refreshing! He's reminds me of Forrest Gump, in as much he's like a box of chocolates and you never know what he's going to come up with next. I don't even think he knows... I hope he keeps on posting. Kind of like Mickey Mouse's Pluto entering into a pedigree dog show.....

There is an absolute sense of wrongness about this thread.

It is just wrong.

And he works for 'The Nation' too.

I'll just have to give uncle Yoon an call and have him removed.....

Are you at liberty to reveal what name he goes under at 'The Nation', Samran?

I'd enjoy reading one of his articles.

I like GW, when he first came on the Thai language section he wasn't polite to people,Thais as well as farangs whom he didn't even know, but he calmed down after a few cuffs around the ear.

I thought his comments a few months back about the background to the southern violence were intelligent and well expressed.

she did mention briefly seeing some fat, self-opinionated juvenile, but he was under-endowed, could not always get it up and when he did it was all over before he could get his pants off so she dumped him.

GW, tell me it ain't true! :o