Green Wanderer's 500th Post

I made it...500 posts in about a year...it was a tuff haul...lots of hard-asses trying to break me down...but persisted and enjoying my sessions on TV ever more...Is Thaivisa a good or bad addiction??? Anyway, I've got to cut back just a little bit and pay more attention to the crying baby and complaining momma...

As a celebration for this first year-500 post milestone...I've posted a few teasers for all you hot bar girlfriends happening to take a peak look over your greying, geezer, fattening boyfriend's shoulder while he cringes at the computer screen about his lost youth days...

post-19605-1147340904_thumb.jpg

post-19605-1147341067_thumb.jpg

Someone was calling me a short little midget from the last pic which just baffled me...

At 180 cm (6 ft tall), 40, 39, 43 stats at a whopping 88 kgs...

makes me think about how bloated, overgrown, and shitty it must be for that guy who thinks I'm a midget...

:o

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....... for all you hot bar girlfriends happening to take a peak look over your greying, geezer, fattening boyfriend's shoulder while he cringes at the computer screen about his lost youth days...

makes me think about how bloated, overgrown, and shitty it must be for that guy who thinks I'm a midget...

Well you certainly have tickets on yourself Greenie :o

I wish there were a way to save all of these posts so that the young lad could read them when he ages. I can remember when I was that young. If I remember right they called it, "young" "dumb" and "full of cum". My old boss used to tell me that if I ever fell and cracked my head open, "a million pussies would be leaking out". Someday he'll grow into his body and mature... then realize just how full of shit he is!!! :o

mate , search for posts by iamaic ( i think that was his nick ).

learn to live with the criticism , and learn from the criticism , everyone was young and full of it at one stage.

and stop posting your pics on forums - it will come back to bite you on your arse. would you like a future employer to read you posts here ?

:D Greeny....you certainly amaze quite a few people here on TV but unfortunately you are still too young to have had a good long look in the mirror of your soul.

Therefore I advice you to study a little on a phenomenon called:

NARCISM

and the impersonification of the same, called:

Narcissus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcism

versus:

MODESTY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modesty

If you're ready with your study, come back and tell us what you've learned, ok?

Advice: If you still didn't learn anything why don't you join a Thai MONK Monastery for a month or 3?

Maybe you can learn something there :o

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Donna, I'll bet he's bl__dy serious :o

But, maybe this will help him to do a self-diagnosis:

""

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

American Description

Diagnostic Criteria

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

4. requires excessive admiration

5. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

6. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

7. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

8. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

""

http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis1/p21-pe07.html

LaoPo

BTW get a haircut!

And it's probably about time he had his first shave also...

:oMy eyes....my eyes, you know; I thought you wrote slave... :D

LaoPo

he seems quite normal for a yank.

all mouth and underpants.

Now come on taxexile... let's not slam the US because of his statements... the same comparison could be used for Britain and it's self image and Greeny's imagined endowments vs the actual amount filling his shorts. Let his statements debase himself and not countries...we're supposed to be allies here... :o

And i thought i was god's gift to woman and a love-o.

Mate your worse then me which is pretty bad.

But I think your a great poster and you make me laugh alot.

Can i ask you how many times you been suspended.

And i have reached 600 in 5 months

Donna, I'll bet he's bl__dy serious :o

But, maybe this will help him to do a self-diagnosis:

""

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

American Description

Diagnostic Criteria

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

Nah..I might get mouthy about the bedroom secrets/experiences, but I don't exaggerate it (i.e. she cummed 15 times, etc.) try to be as honest as I can without getting too serious. As far as achievments, I haven't lied about anything. All you spies can check to verify if you've got that much time.

2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

Preoccupied with fantasies...yes...but mostly all of it is sexual related...hard to be active anymore as a responsible father

3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

Yes, Barney and Sesame street used to teach us that 'we are all special' but I don't think that I'm better than others. I give you seniors crap just as you give me regarding the age...but Sir Birr put it best with his quote from the tombstone..

4. requires excessive admiration

Everyone needs a little attention...though my days of needs are less and less important as my son gets older...

5. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

Not clear on this one...what is unreasonable...can you give me an example? I don't expect others to comply and agree with me...in fact I welcome those who oppose/disagree with me..A life without differnces or diversity is not worth living at all...

6. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

Perhaps to an extent...I can accept this one for certain situations, particularly in flame wars...who isn't guilty of this on Thaivisa??

7. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

When it comes down to it, I do feel bad after flaming the seniors...after all, I do have a basic respect for elders, but usually reverse psychology twists it up for me when the seniors expect an automatic respect from me...

8. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

Sometimes is probably more accurate...but I do realize it is a flaw to envy others...and usually it only takes me a breather to realize and be grateful what I do have to get over the envy crap...

9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

What can I say??? Thaivisa is a tuff place to be yourself and express your oppinions and thoughts directly...Probably not so bad/extreme in real everyday life...

""

http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis1/p21-pe07.html

LaoPo

I think psychologists and their diagnostics and tests have gotten so deep and lost in their theories, that they've forgotten the original point of trying to understand the mind...in effect only complicating it...

Just my oppinion :D

There is an absolute sense of wrongness about this thread.

It is just wrong.

And he works for 'The Nation' too.

I'll just have to give uncle Yoon an call and have him removed.....

I freelance for an affiliate of the Nation...no need to interfere in personal lives now Samran...I take back whatever it is that offended you :o