Group 'ready' with nominee for Thai PM

webfact

Caretaker government, And then what happens when the dems lose again in Feb? Anarchy or peace ,will they act like spoilt kids jumping up and down on the spot if dont recieve candy .This is getting dire everyday .

You still don't know what is going on, yet you like to comment.

The committee is only there for the overhaul to remove corruption and make the constitution less vulnerable to manipulation and misinterpretation, as well as clamping down and eradicating vote buying.

Then the elections will happen, but not before the reforms.

The elections will not happen on Feb 2nd. They will be voided, they won't be accepted and nothing will change until the change is made.

That is what is happening.

After read that interview you still think so?

Do you think the "people" have the right to know names of who will compose the "Council"? And why they not tell who would be the PM ad interim, if they already decided it? They who?

Reforms are needed, a dictatorship NOT.

I agree with your last sentence.

Indeed, implement reforms and turf out the PTP dictatorship!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think the "people" have the right to know names of who will compose the "Council"? And why they not tell who would be the PM ad interim, if they already decided it? They who?

It is the Thai predilection for rushing into equally disastrous elections and coups which has lead to this situation.

Jai yen yen, Newcomer, jai yen yen coffee1.gif

Edited by jpeg

I agree with your last sentence.

Indeed, implement reforms and turf out the PTP dictatorship!!

Hopefully not with Suthep claque as owners of Thailand. They promise reforms, then once at power?

Let's have a lottery for who gets to be PM and the other place-getters can be MPs.
Be a fairer gig than the one that's playing now and probably a much better outcome.
Might buy a ticket for my girlfriend.... she could hardly do worse!

It is the Thai predilection for rushing into equally disastrous elections and coups which has lead to this situation.

Jai yen yen, Newcomer, jai yen yen coffee1.gif

What has this to do with what Suthep group is displaying?

You think, take it easy, let him do and let see what will happen?

The guy is dangerous, and what he and his claque tell is so evident.

• Like 1

So a full blown fascist takeover it is then. If I HD just started following this drivel I would be inclined to think suthep is a loony. However he is fr more dangerous and should be locked up pronto. Come on YL, SHOW SOME LEADERSHIP AND HAVE HIM ARRESTED PDQ

Sent from my Lenovo A516 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Sounds like Nancy Pelosi on Obamacare. You can see what the bill contains after it's voted in. Trust me, everyone will love this new bill.

Good to read that there won't be too many members on the People's Council. I was thinking yesterday, maybe around, oh I don't know, 150 or so? By sheer coincidence, roughly that many Democrat Ex-MPs are available for work immediately.

No voting required, just discussion to reach consensus ~ the consensus, of course, will be determined and announced by the single party leader before any meaningless discussion is allowed to take place.

Just as it has been in the PTP for the last 2 years.

They all have a vote and the only vote that counts belongs to a concicted criminal fugitive whi isn't even in the country.

Sounds like Nancy Pelosi on Obamacare. You can see what the bill contains after it's voted in. Trust me, everyone will love this new bill.

Good to read that there won't be too many members on the People's Council. I was thinking yesterday, maybe around, oh I don't know, 150 or so? By sheer coincidence, roughly that many Democrat Ex-MPs are available for work immediately.

No voting required, just discussion to reach consensus ~ the consensus, of course, will be determined and announced by the single party leader before any meaningless discussion is allowed to take place.

Just as it has been in the PTP for the last 2 years.

They all have a vote and the only vote that counts belongs to a concicted criminal fugitive whi isn't even in the country.

Almost the same, I could almost agree.

So for a change, people will put another claque with same methods? Smart lol

I have a hunch that Yingluck can't get the support of the military, or Suthep would be in jail. This just seems too peaceful and accommodating of Yingluck for all that she's losing. Maybe she sees the handwriting on the wall.

Is it possible that the military is waiting for Suthep to topple Yingluck, and then they'll put Suthep out of business?

Is this really a military coup in the waiting?

• Like 2

I have a hunch that Yingluck can't get the support of the military, or Suthep would be in jail. This just seems too peaceful and accommodating of Yingluck for all that she's losing. Maybe she sees the handwriting on the wall.

Is it possible that the military is waiting for Suthep to topple Yingluck, and then they'll put Suthep out of business?

Is this really a military coup in the waiting?

He is stepping down from political life so how can they put him out of business??

Caretaker government, And then what happens when the dems lose again in Feb? Anarchy or peace ,will they act like spoilt kids jumping up and down on the spot if dont recieve candy .This is getting dire everyday .

If the caretaker government is ousted and the "peoples council" installed, there will be no elections in Feb. Count on it.

I agree totally that the ENTIRE system, including the courts and police, MUST be reformed, but the elephant in the room is... by whom?

And said reformation MUST preceed any future election. It's sort of a catch 22.

The wild card is the reds and their paymaster. What will he resort to if Yingy is turfed out.

May you live in interesting times... indeed.

Edited by WhizBang

"ready with nominee"Who is Suthep,who is PDRC?Did they win an election?It is bad enough Yingluk dissolved the government because a small minority is going on the streets.If Suthep comes through,it would either mean democracy is dead in Thailand,or in the future everybody who dislike a ruling government is going on the streets,threatning a bit and topples an elected government to be PM of Thailand.I think it's enough now.Suthep and friends showed their point,but now it's time to go home.Next elections are soon,and if people of Thailand decide for PTP,so be it.The people[Army,untouchables and elite]behind Suthep don't care at all about Thailand,all they care is keeping their status.Why democrat party did not win any election in the last 20 yrs?Why PTP won the last elections?Because democratic party gives a shit about the average t hai,they don't want to share the cake at all with the average thai.PTP is not much better but at least they give a tiny bit of the cake to the average thai.U don't win elections by telling PTP voters"you are stupid"You win election by promising money and better life to the people,and u win another election if u keep your promises,and this is why thais voting for PTP.As long army,untouchables and elite not change their thinking and doing,as long they won't win any election and Thailand will never come to peace.IF Suthep comes through,then what will happen with the 15 million PTP voters?They will come out and 2010 will happen again.Like that we are going in circles.IF the democratic party and people behind them care about Thailand,they should start work and come up with a program to beat PTP at next election

• Like 2

PDRC co-leader Thaworn Senneam also said;
"He said the most important condition that would show the PDRC had achieved victory was that it now had somebody who would become the next premier. "Now we have someone [a candidate to be the next PM] who is sincere and not corrupt. [if] we cannot find someone who is [totally] innocent [in life], we can choose the most innocent."
Who will the candidate be?
The situation in Thailand is certainly dire and spiraling fast from one state of lawlessness to another by the minute.
Who will save Thailand?

Palakorn, with Prawit and Surin as outside bets. Pridiyathorn in as finance min problaby. But who really knows? The list is kept in a very secure place, a distant fortress guarded by Heimdall. Not even Sean Crispin or Andrew MacGregor Marshall who have vast access to this realm are aware of the full details...

Yes but Shawn Crispin has a deep inside source (as always), the details of which he is not in a position to reveal.

Edited by jayboy

"ready with nominee"Who is Suthep,who is PDRC?Did they win an election?It is bad enough Yingluk dissolved the government because a small minority is going on the streets.If Suthep comes through,it would either mean democracy is dead in Thailand,or in the future everybody who dislike a ruling government is going on the streets,threatning a bit and topples an elected government to be PM of Thailand.I think it's enough now.Suthep and friends showed their point,but now it's time to go home.Next elections are soon,and if people of Thailand decide for PTP,so be it.The people[Army,untouchables and elite]behind Suthep don't care at all about Thailand,all they care is keeping their status.Why democrat party did not win any election in the last 20 yrs?Why PTP won the last elections?Because democratic party gives a shit about the average t hai,they don't want to share the cake at all with the average thai.PTP is not much better but at least they give a tiny bit of the cake to the average thai.U don't win elections by telling PTP voters"you are stupid"You win election by promising money and better life to the people,and u win another election if u keep your promises,and this is why thais voting for PTP.As long army,untouchables and elite not change their thinking and doing,as long they won't win any election and Thailand will never come to peace.IF Suthep comes through,then what will happen with the 15 million PTP voters?They will come out and 2010 will happen again.Like that we are going in circles.IF the democratic party and people behind them care about Thailand,they should start work and come up with a program to beat PTP at next election

Paragraphs are very useful you know and there is a gap between sentences!!

So a full blown fascist takeover it is then. If I HD just started following this drivel I would be inclined to think suthep is a loony. However he is fr more dangerous and should be locked up pronto. Come on YL, SHOW SOME LEADERSHIP AND HAVE HIM ARRESTED PDQ

Talking of fascism, during the 2010 events, Thaksin played the anti-gay card to his conservative supporters and one wonders whether all the armoury will again be pushed out if things get ugly.

Talking of fascism, during the 2010 events, Thaksin played the anti-gay card to his conservative supporters and one wonders whether all the armoury will again be pushed out if things get ugly.

Thaksin is a criminal on the run, and his sister made such a big damage to her image and PTP that half was enough. I'd leave him out of this post where, we are talking about a group of madmen who wants to rule the country all under their game rules. So I guess Thaksin in a bit off topic.

And the funny thing is: they don't still know who will compose the Council, but the Council decided name of the PM ad interim. Curious!

• Like 2

PDRC co-leader Thaworn Senneam also said;
"He said the most important condition that would show the PDRC had achieved victory was that it now had somebody who would become the next premier. "Now we have someone [a candidate to be the next PM] who is sincere and not corrupt. [if] we cannot find someone who is [totally] innocent [in life], we can choose the most innocent."
Who will the candidate be?
The situation in Thailand is certainly dire and spiraling fast from one state of lawlessness to another by the minute.
Who will save Thailand?

Palakorn, with Prawit and Surin as outside bets. Pridiyathorn in as finance min problaby. But who really knows? The list is kept in a very secure place, a distant fortress guarded by Heimdall. Not even Sean Crispin or Andrew MacGregor Marshall who have vast access to this realm are aware of the full details...

Yes but Shawn Crispin has a deep inside source (as always), the details of which he is not in a position to reveal.

Yes, as a good a wishlist as Shawn has created, the fact is he's unwilling to reveal his "insider source" - as if that lends the whole thing an increased sense of credibility :rolleyes:

Where's that vestibule of knowledge Not The Nation on this sordid affair?

:P

If the caretaker government is ousted and the "peoples council" installed, there will be no elections in Feb. Count on it.

I agree totally that the ENTIRE system, including the courts and police, MUST be reformed, but the elephant in the room is... by whom?

And said reformation MUST preceed any future election. It's sort of a catch 22.

The wild card is the reds and their paymaster. What will he resort to if Yingy is turfed out.

May you live in interesting times... indeed.

The elephant in the room is Thaksin.

sorry for that

• Like 1

sorry for that

I am not going to go there about capital letters and full stops.

• Like 2

Yes, as a good a wishlist as Shawn has created, the fact is he's unwilling to reveal his "insider source" - as if that lends the whole thing an increased sense of credibility rolleyes.gif

Where's that vestibule of knowledge Not The Nation on this sordid affair?

tongue.png

I admire him and he has some excellent insights on Thai politics.The trouble is there is an awful lot of dross in there with the gems, and he is sometimes wildly wrong.Furthermore if a journalist has excellent sources and inside information, it's really not necessary for him/her to keep on referring to it.Still despite my reservations, Crispin is compulsory reading and is interesting and illuminating even when wrong.

• Like 2

blink.png Ok, the guys here declared already many times between the lines they wanted to do a coup and install a dictatorship, but this interview confirms it in big style.

Hit them now, before it's too late. For the good of Thailand.

A dictatorship you say? Well that should scare the bejesus out of everyone. But weren't this guys in power for coulple of years already? I did not notice them concentrating all the power in one hands and ruining the country in the process, PTP did that altho they were elected by majority. I am scared of Suthep's buddies running the show much less than i am scared of "democratic" PTP and their pretending to be the next messiah leader from afar.