New speed bumps on beach road

addy77

Photo pending...

There are at least 2 new speed bumps in the far right lane (lane 3). One close to soi 4 and another opp. the police station. They are not small like you typically see but more like small bridges. At the moment, there is no warning or color (normal here) so beware.

Edited by Rimmer
Copyright picture removed

Photo pending...

There are at least 2 new speed bumps in the far right lane (lane 3). One close to soi 4 and another opp. the police station. They are not small like you typically see but more like small bridges. At the moment, there is no warning or color (normal here) so beware.

If the picture is of beach road

Where's the beach?

No worries, the motocy mafia will be out there soon with their pick-axes and take care of them.

I personally hate speed bumps however with many crazy drivers around I know they help.

• Like 1

I'm glad they've done something if they are choosing not to switch on those expensive pedestrian crossing lights after spending all that money.rolleyes.gif

Now that the extra lane is open, some drivers are travelling at ridiculous speeds in that lane and in the night time it's hazardous trying to cross the road anywhere around that area near Royal Garden Plaza.

• Like 2

I'm glad they've done something if they are choosing not to switch on those expensive pedestrian crossing lights after spending all that money.rolleyes.gif

Now that the extra lane is open, some drivers are travelling at ridiculous speeds in that lane and in the night time it's hazardous trying to cross the road anywhere around that area near Royal Garden Plaza.

They did turn them on but were ignored by drivers & were unpoliced so actually became quite a hazard to the newbie tourists who tried stepping out when they had the light thinking that they were safe to cross only to be nigh on run over.

They were only introduced to protect tourists but maybe the powers that be don't think they are worth protecting.

• Like 2

They did turn them on but were ignored by drivers & were unpoliced so actually became quite a hazard to the newbie tourists who tried stepping out when they had the light thinking that they were safe to cross only to be nigh on run over.

They were only introduced to protect tourists but maybe the powers that be don't think they are worth protecting.

post-194687-0-79023600-1386927956_thumb.

Exactly. Having street lights here makes crossing the street much more dangerous for naive tourists, who for some reason believe that green light somehow gives them a right to cross the road.

Better not have lights at all.