Nigerian drug suspect's passport contains stolen Thai visa sticker

webfact

It's insanity, when Mr. Innocent tries to be innocent, when innocent acting, insanity dealing not innocent drugs. Innocently innocent?

Saw some Nigerians in Nana doing their business, while a cop was too busy watching farlansg smoking a cigarette to later charge them good money, when dropping it on the streets of this innocent city..

When this goes to cort, will he be guilty, or innocent?

Innocent and insane.-wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai

Would the hotel have reported the guests visa number upon registration, as they do with all guests and then the police realized the visa number was one of the stolen ones? and decided to visit them.

Do hotels record visa numbers? Serious question. I thought they just took a copy of the photo page (or maybe the ones I've seen are just being lazy). Finding the correct visa in a passport full of expired visa's ('cos we all know they sometimes just CAN'T use the next available page) would take a fair old while and be subject to an enormous potential for human error.

Assuming that they don't do this, and I stand to be corrected, I'd say it was more likely just a run of the mill drugs bust with personal usage quantities, and the BiB hit the jackpot when he had to show his passport (assuming you have to show your passport when you get arrested).

Would the hotel have reported the guests visa number upon registration, as they do with all guests and then the police realized the visa number was one of the stolen ones? and decided to visit them.

Do hotels record visa numbers? Serious question. I thought they just took a copy of the photo page (or maybe the ones I've seen are just being lazy). Finding the correct visa in a passport full of expired visa's ('cos we all know they sometimes just CAN'T use the next available page) would take a fair old while and be subject to an enormous potential for human error.

Assuming that they don't do this, and I stand to be corrected, I'd say it was more likely just a run of the mill drugs bust with personal usage quantities, and the BiB hit the jackpot when he had to show his passport (assuming you have to show your passport when you get arrested).

They do indeed record the visa number and are required to report daily....who knows what happens to the report any more than the 23,000,000 arrival cards(x2). Landfill.

They do indeed record the visa number and are required to report daily....who knows what happens to the report any more than the 23,000,000 arrival cards(x2). Landfill.

Nooooooooooooooooooo.

post-41816-0-75118800-1386931241_thumb.j.............laugh.png

• Like 1

another one bites the dust

Remains to be seen...............there are more Nigerians in Thai Jails than any other foreigners - Nigerian Ambassador went on record of defending them as 'good people, unjustly imprisoned' so Mr Ambassador, why is it that the foreign population of Thai prisons are 47% Nigerian dissent and only 12% Liberian/Sierra Leone, S African, 10% Cameroon/Ivorian/Ugandan/? and .05% American/UK/Aussie.............jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gifjerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif chances are he will get off after giving testimony on how he got the Visa in the first place.

a loser scammer by any other name is still a loser scammer...have fun in the joint loser....i bet all the ''ladies thought he was another nigerian ''footballer''hahahhahah....wow that lie is getting used soooo used.....

Edited by mok199