Pheu Thai affirms it will send original representative for elections

webfact

Pheu Thai affirms it will send original representative for elections

BANGKOK, 13 December 2013 (NNT) — The Pheu Thai party has affirmed that it will send its same representatives to take part in the next general elections - adding it has no worries about a pending decision by the National Anti Corruption Commission which might find its 312 MPs and senators guilty of violating the constitution and banish them from politics.

Strategic Committee Member for Pheu Thai Noppadon Pattama stated his party would send its original representatives to take part in the elections held on February 2 of next year.

Mr. Noppadon said however the party’s approval would be given to the candidates who have showed popularity among the general public and have regularly gone out to do local field work among the people.

In regard to the accusation that 312 Pheu Thai MPs and senators violating the constitution for backing a constitutional amendment that would have changed the composition of the Senate, Mr. Noppadon stated that the MPs and senators were granted the right to do so under the constitution law.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-12-13 footer_n.gif

They won't have any representatives after the NACC are done with them..... Hopefully.

In regard to the accusation that 312 Pheu Thai MPs and senators violating the constitution for backing a constitutional amendment that would have changed the composition of the Senate, Mr. Noppadon stated that the MPs and senators were granted the right to do so under the constitution law.In regard to the accusation that 312 Pheu Thai MPs and senators violating the constitution for backing a constitutional amendment that would have changed the composition of the Senate, Mr. Noppadon stated that the MPs and senators were granted the right to do so under the constitution law.

He is obviously confident that the NACC will totally ignore the illegal and unconstitutional manner in which the bill was rammed through the house, which is basically what the case is all about.

I hope he is able to kiss his ass goodbye with his head stuck in the sand.

Edited by Nibbles48

so stupid bring the old incoompetent corrupt people back (including a MP who ishowed no leadership and no sensitivty to other people is showing they do not learn a thing, so the unrest and fighting will go on, ( ironically this it is good for me never got so much money for buying BHT) i am sad for the regular thai people really.

"Mr. Noppadon said however the party’s approval would be given to the candidates who have showed popularity among the general public and have regularly gone out to do local field work among the people."

That just about leaves everybody out!......

Anyway...shouldn't this clown be locked up now!

so stupid bring the old incoompetent corrupt people back (including a MP who ishowed no leadership and no sensitivty to other people is showing they do not learn a thing, so the unrest and fighting will go on, ( ironically this it is good for me never got so much money for buying BHT) i am sad for the regular thai people really.

Not so stupid, these are the guys who have stood up for them dedicated there lives and reputation for them, they are protecting there rights to vote and have a say. There incompetence is not totally on there shoulders as they have been fighting the rich elites who control the military and the courts, who have a very good propaganda machine and influence in all aspects of Thai sociaty.

I am sad for them as well, most of them are good honest people just trying to have a better life and get out from under the Thumb of the Elites! As long as the Dems keep up there same dictatorship I am higher than though approach it really does not matter who runs against them!

• Like 1

They won't have any representatives after the NACC are done with them..... Hopefully.

In regard to the accusation that 312 Pheu Thai MPs and senators violating the constitution for backing a constitutional amendment that would have changed the composition of the Senate, Mr. Noppadon stated that the MPs and senators were granted the right to do so under the constitution law.In regard to the accusation that 312 Pheu Thai MPs and senators violating the constitution for backing a constitutional amendment that would have changed the composition of the Senate, Mr. Noppadon stated that the MPs and senators were granted the right to do so under the constitution law.

He is obviously confident that the NACC will totally ignore the illegal and unconstitutional manner in which the bill was rammed through the house, which is basically what the case is all about.

I hope he is able to kiss his ass goodbye with his head stuck in the sand.

I doubt the voting card issue would be enough to get all MPs banned, possibly just the ones involved. What are the other illegal and unconstitutional matters? The dodgy draft? Well, if they'd been allowed to actually make an amendment, presumably that would've been grounds for a revote and a proper draft being submitted, rather than a banning and it's not even clear there were any other MPs involved in it. Think it'd be pretty harsh to ban anyone for these two things really, pretty minor in the scheme of things.

Not so stupid, these are the guys who have stood up for them dedicated there lives and reputation for them, they are protecting there rights to vote and have a say. There incompetence is not totally on there shoulders as they have been fighting the rich elites who control the military and the courts, who have a very good propaganda machine and influence in all aspects of Thai sociaty.

I am sad for them as well, most of them are good honest people just trying to have a better life and get out from under the Thumb of the Elites! As long as the Dems keep up there same dictatorship I am higher than though approach it really does not matter who runs against them!

"......the guys who have stood up for them dedicated there lives and reputation......"

These are the guys who have lied to them while filling their bank accounts to the detriment of the country. Reputation.?laugh.png

"....get out from under the Thumb of the Elites!" Another hackneyed cliche. Almost as good as "Grass roots support"

The folks that have been robbing the poor are the elites in both PTP and Dems and not all in Bangkok, but being a Bangkok farang guy you should know that eh?

After the February 2 election, if we ever have one, the robbing and cheating will continue, business as usual.

In regard to the accusation that 312 Pheu Thai MPs and senators violating the constitution for backing a constitutional amendment that would have changed the composition of the Senate, Mr. Noppadon stated that the MPs and senators were granted the right to do so under the constitution law.

With due respect to Mr. Noppadon, I think i'll wait for the courts decision.

Also with the same slogan?
"One thinks, and all other do"
Sounds for me pretty stupid, if only one person thinks.

May better:
"All think and all do"

How about a change, and holding a party congress?

Not at least one new candidate?
Really exactly the same 312 candidates?
Sounds like a standstill, decrepitude and cliquism.

No new thoughts?, no new faces?, no new ideas?
Sounds it is not a party, but more a chain of command receivers.
From top to bottom, and not sometimes the other way around.

What a pity.

Edited by tomacht8

But where are the rewards, for all the former-MPs, from TRT and PPP ?

Where is the reward for their loyalty to the Big Boss ?

Don't they get a chance to be considered ?

I suspect that there will be some unhappy little piggies, amongst them ! wink.png