ATM Question

i made an error at the ATM today , i have two BKK bank cards and used the wrong one with the wrong pin ..anyway the machined gobbled it up ... called the helpline and got no assistance ...other than go to your branch ( well its in phuket and i am in bkk and its f#@&ing saturday )

my question is ...does the bank automatically cancel that card? i worry someone may try to access it at some point ...

thanks mario ... the emergency line is what i called the number is on the atm ..she told me to go to my branch ...anyone have bkk bank contact number specific for this sort of issue ?

Presumably you used :

If your credit or debit card has been lost or stolen, please call Bualuang Phone on 1333 or (66) 0-2645-5555 to cancel your card as soon as possible.

If you want to block/cancel the card, these numbers would be the ones to call. Pretty sure your branch would tell you to call one of those anyway. They are listed as being manned 24 hours a day.

Edited by Suradit69

They should be able to block the card over the phone. To get a new one, it's highly likely you have to contact your main branch.

Can't comment on BKK bank, as I've never had that problem with them, though I do use them. With Stan Chart I left my card, so I called to block the card, then contacted the branch. My Relationship Manager emailed me the forms to sign and apply for a new ATM card. I signed them and she sent a messenger to pick them up.

Cheers

Fletch :)