Where can I find a very fast temporary internet connection in CM?

devaram

So I have been trying to download a 1.5 gb file for some time now with no luck as the file gets corrupted or broken due to bad quality wifi networks in Chiangmai. Have also tried dtac wireless broadband which is even worse. I also use a download manager that was recommended by the company (igetter) that supposedly can resume the download if it breaks but in fact it cannot resume the download.

I think if I could just get to a very fast wifi connection or better yet a broadband cable connection I could get this download finished. Any suggestions where such a public connection exists in Chiangmai?

You can instantly subscribe to 3BB WiFi Hotspot service, 10Mbps, unlimited Internet for ฿99 per month, with many WiFi hotspots throughout Thailand.

Easiest if you have AIS mobile service, as 3BB is a partner and can instantly deduct 25฿/week from your mobile account

AIS + 3BB just 3BB

Another alternative is to pop into an Internet 'cafe' and rent time on a PC.

There are a few bigger gaming cafes near Thanin Market which tend to be fast. The smaller internet cafes that seem to be used mainly for email etc probably don't have as strong a connection as these ones where people play online for hours at a time. There may be other gaming cafes around, I only know of these ones because I used to pass them daily.

If you haven't tried jdownloader.org/ you may have more luck with the resumes if the connection breaks too.