Former Thai PM Thaksin calls on Asia to enhance economic integration

webfact

Who cares what this absolute goombah says? Does anyone care anymore? Is he the slightest bit relevant, to anything or anyone? Has he not eliminated himself from the picture, with his extreme degree of cowardice he has shown by his unwillingness to return, and face the judicial system? Out of sight, out of mind. That sums up this fool.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So many people just don’t get it , Thaksin is the man fronting the IMF , CFR for total integration of SE Asia under the TPP which is part of Agenda 21.

Thaksin sold his soul to the Illuminati puppet masters when he became involved with the carlyle group (his buddy George Bush) Quite possibly the 2,000 murders in Tai Bak was his entrance fee

This is very deep and so many will ridicule what I have just written ….but do some research Thaksin is part of it and he is untouchable

This is why the AFP reporting of the street protests have been so negative......AFP is part of the Group

Why would I be pro-government in Thailand? I'm pro democracy and against anarchy in any country but to say I'm pro government or pro Democratci party (in Thailand) is absurd. What has it got to do with me? (or you come to that) I just love the way people like you scrabble to the keyboards at the first chance to slaughter Thaksin, who it seems is still loved by the majority of Thais. Excellent work!

Your comments are the same no matter how much you post, if you are not pro government why defend the criminal. why condone corruption.

Your keyboard scrabble is unique, and you do a poll regular on his popularity ??? excellent work--and you say he is loved by the majority still--sick analysis.

Keep up being a wind up merchant if you get enjoyment that way. Noticed you of late don't hesitate to SCAMBLE to the keyboard to defend the super democratic government here.

LOL!!! I'm not defending him, just pointing out a fact. As for the present government - seems to me she has more dignity in her little finger than your hero, Suthep! That's a personal opinion of the two of them, does not mean I support YL. By the way, when I finish my keyboard scrabble, I'll send you over the letter 'R' so you can spell 'SCRAMBLE' correctly next time. But the reason I don't 'SCAMBLE' to my keyboard all the time is I have a bit of a life going on and other things to do.

Will watch with interest and await a typing err from you--pathetic clever comment.

My hero Suthep ???? 5555555 You don't do to bad when it comes to keyboard time do you ???? how many posts over this last month from you.

You are a wind up merchant, that hates an honest opinion. I only see right and wrong here, I am not here to take SIDES but when posters post anti government comments doesn't mean they are taking sides. I attack Khun Thaksin for what I feel is wrong, Your comment about Thaksin is still loved by the majority is way off. This is why you get posts attacking you. Try being neutral and speak of the wrong-not support them.

I do not fully support Suthep but at least he is trying to topple a corrupt family-and government, but you think otherwise eh??? Sorry again for my typo (teacher)

LOL!!! I'm not defending him, just pointing out a fact. As for the present government - seems to me she has more dignity in her little finger than your hero, Suthep! That's a personal opinion of the two of them, does not mean I support YL. By the way, when I finish my keyboard scrabble, I'll send you over the letter 'R' so you can spell 'SCRAMBLE' correctly next time. But the reason I don't 'SCAMBLE' to my keyboard all the time is I have a bit of a life going on and other things to do.

After I'm done sweeping the driveway and lawn, take out the trash and feed the dogs, I transform into the Defender of Truth, Justice and Democratic Nirvana. tongue.png

• Like 1

After I'm done sweeping the driveway and lawn, take out the trash and feed the dogs, I transform into the Defender of Truth, Justice and Democratic Nirvana. tongue.png

attachicon.gifSuper Farang.jpg

LOL!! Nice one Jay!!! But once the maid has swept the driveway etc I turn into "wind up man" winder up of dimwitted couch warriors!!!

Edited by Alwyn

He is dismiss the EU grouping not on the grounds of it being an amorphous desovereigned / disempowered corporatocracy ruled by offshore banking cartels, he is all for that stuff and I'm sure he feels the same about the proposed US/Canada/Mexico blob for similar reasons. His problem with those other two actual and suggested unions, is that they are not sweatshop based enough for his liking. My belief, after following him since his Carlyle Group days (don't hit me!) is that he wants the middle class to become something you only read about in history books. He wants the poor to stay poor, with the exception of propaganda table-scraps you toss them pre-election. He wants mass sweatshops, in big amorphous global bodies, controlled by anonymous floating corporate citadels and parasitic billionaire crooks like himself. There is growing resistance to this in the EU and the US, but ASEAN still holds promise which is why he is suggesting it is a better model than the EU.

It is a fascinating picture right now globally, aside from intra-national rivalries, there is an almost Star Wars type of storyline emerging of patriotic sovereign nations wanting to escape the tractor beams of the big centralised powers. My own belief is that being patriotic and sovereign is not only a noble thing to be, it is the best way to protect yourself in a world that is increasingly ruled by anonymous offshore bodies who treat national borders and millions of human lives as entirely disposable.

This does not mean that trade agreements etc. are a bad thing, or that communities of local nations are bad. It just means you have to stay on your toes because some of the people pulling the strings honestly don't care if your nation is reduced to an identityless and rubble-strewn wasteland of sweatshops and not much else.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Yunla
  • Like 2

I wonder what his hidden agenda is here. Probably something to do with FTA's between Asean and other countries that will give his companies huge opportunities or opportunity for some kind of populist giveaway at the expense of the Thai taxpayer but lauded as Shinawatra largesse.

attachicon.gifSuper Farang.jpg

LOL!! Nice one Jay!!! But once the maid has swept the driveway etc I turn into "wind up man" winder up of dimwitted couch warriors!!!

Birds of a feather ha ha. You people amaze me, Quote "nice one Jay" pewk, better you get some work to occupy your time. have fun.

"2013 Asian Business Leaders Forum"

Why are these people so disprestful by inviting Thaksi to give a speech.

Allso, suggestion to all - google ...Asian Business Leaders Forum...

It's mostly Indian (and pretty much just two Indian companies), with a little bit of middle east input.

Hardly correct to call it Asian Business Leaders Forum.

• Like 1

From geriatrickid:

Sir, did you not have a business on the island of Phuket? Did you not see; how elections were conducted in Surat Thani and Phuket, the encroachment of protected lands, the violation of building codes and zoning, the transportation gangs ripping off people, how the jetski/morotbike rentals in the tourist districts operated, etc.?

Phuket / Surat Thani is the Democrat stronghold. It is also the region where it can be said that corruption is most evident.

Has anyone from the Democrat party has ever spoken up in regard to the systemic corruption in the region? Khun Suthep certainly never did. Did you?

And yet, you offer the comment about 500 baht notes.

Vote buying is wrong. it is one of many unacceptable practices when one takes into consideration the unfettered and blatant inappropriate conduct that occurs in the Phuket/Surat Thani region. Sadly, there are worse activities that occur. Have a walk down Bangla Rd or through the Paradise Complex and ask yourself how so many illegal activities can be allowed to occur, and why nothing is done.

Well let's add the illegal activities in the Patpong district in Bkk, all under the nose of the Metro police chief who ran to the paymaster to get the paymaster to personally fix his rank insignia etc., on his police uniform. And no action whatever about the activities and without doubt the massive corruption / police pay offs that would be happening in that district.

Edited by scorecard

It seems that the Asian Business Leaders were interested in hearing what he had to say.

How do you know? Did you attend? Were Asian business leaders polled on who the wanted to hear speak?

Or maybe it another commercial conference claiming to be something its not. Held in Dubai, which happens to be controlled by another megalomaniac whose also strapped for cash and therefore tolerates billionaire fugitive "mates".

Giving this crook a mouthpiece is an insult to justice - just like the US and various EU countries granting him a visa.

It is a shame that he is in the headlines again in the Thai press.

It is - but that's what this really is. Attend some third rate conference but maximize PR. All aimed at helping legitimize the crook, ready for another go at whitewash.

"I mean, they wouldn't invite him to speak if they thought the conviction and all those more serious outstanding charges were really true, would they"

Wonder how much he paid to be a speaker ?

• Like 1

"“To realising people’s right and potential in Asia we should recognise that the process of qualifying Asia’s role in production and assets in the past can be one important factor in upgrading the quality of life of our people but that … cannot draw on the early 20th century method of production,” he said."

That's why the educational system in Thailand needs urgent upgrading.

Notice the red shirts are praising the new election. Stacks of 500 Baht notes will be available to insure that this varmint controls and ruins the country for the 6th.

Sell your vote and you love yourself more than your country.

There's that charge again...500 baht per vote. Why would you pay such an exorbitant amount for votes, when the great majority of people in the "red" provinces are already going to vote PT for free?

I don't doubt that this goes on, but I do dispute the 500 baht amount. I have never seen any reports of people admitting that they were paid by either party for their vote. Maybe this mostly happens in the provinces closer to BKK, where there might be close numbers of red and yellow potential voters.

• Like 1

Because Thaksin is such a vain egotist he cannot shut his mouth for more than a few days.

However, as he has given us so much material to write about the last 12 years or so, I believe it's our duty to help Pheua Thai write their slogan for the upcoming election.

Everyone is familiar with last time's: Thaksin thinks, Pheua Thai does'

In the light of recent events perhaps only minor alterations are necessary:

'Thaksin thinks, Thailand sinks' or ' Thaksin skypes,Kittirat hypes'

Or maybe something more different:

'Together to the end of the soi, a dead end.'

'Reset to zero- the number of rice sales next year'

What the hell has it got to do with him ??? never stops seeking the powerful limelight to further his ego, after all the interference and heartache here he still persists in poking his wealthy nose in-----the man is drunk with power (wealth only) if his wealth were to go he would be a NOTHING in this world.

HIS biggest problem is that he has lost face in the LOS, he may have a lot of money, but it will never buy him respect... " When hand is caught in cookie jar, best to shut lip" cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"When sister loses respect, it is your actions that cause shame..." wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

Nuff said.... giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

Notice the red shirts are praising the new election. Stacks of 500 Baht notes will be available to insure that this varmint controls and ruins the country for the 6th.

Sell your vote and you love yourself more than your country.

Tell me, If the country is so cash strapped then just where is these "500 bath notes" for vote buying coming from???

What a steaming pile of buffalo dungblink.png

The money comes from Dubai. For every million spent on votes, a billion is recouped in Governmental corrupt practices. My heart bleeds for Thailand's people.

...now he's ......... controversial...... ??? ....a fugitive from justice.....

(...does the fact that he has invested all of the money he ran away with in neighboring countries have anything to do with it.......)

....and in another post....Thailand is quick to agree to extradite other fugitives from justice back to their countries to face trial....

I agree with aguy, I don't think this is a very significant forum, and Thaksin's comments are just fluff. One Asia ? that's even less likely than one Europe. There's probably even less consensus amongst Asian countries than there is in Europe. Thaksin is still a small player in this part of the world, but his 'delusions of grandeur' problem has kicked in.

Feel free to call yourself anything you like, Mr "wind up man".

Where I come from your type are known as "trolls", who try their best to "wind up" people on forums and insult them with names like "dimwitted couch warriors".

All because it is the only way you can get your jollies.

There's that charge again...500 baht per vote. Why would you pay such an exorbitant amount for votes, when the great majority of people in the "red" provinces are already going to vote PT for free?

I don't doubt that this goes on, but I do dispute the 500 baht amount. I have never seen any reports of people admitting that they were paid by either party for their vote. Maybe this mostly happens in the provinces closer to BKK, where there might be close numbers of red and yellow potential voters.

Don't know about the rest of the country but my wife's family in Surin "sell" their vote to PTP or whoever Thaksin is involved with, every time elections are held.

My mother-in-law says she votes for whoever is paying for her vote, in other words, PTP. So much for the majority of Thailand loving Thaksin. They love whoever is paying the most for their love. biggrin.png

And all the TV keyboard warriors scurry out to write the usual anti Taksin rants while they praise the THUGS who want to do away with all semblance of democracy and appoint THEIR buddies to feed at the very same trough.

One assumes that the above contributor does/doesn't support the red thugs? i wish the boiler room would get their act together.

As for Thaksin I think we know that the only economic integration he is interested in on the ground is that in which he has a finger in the pie.